General & Others Proof Zoro>Luffy, and that hate against Zoro is at an all time high.

The Zoro fandom sucks. I actually love Zoro the way he's written by Oda as Luffy's strongest subordinate but not his superior. Ya'll wank him to the point that he's not even the same character as the one Oda writes, and it makes it really hard to enjoy Zoro's best moments. I wish there were more Zoro fans who actually like One Piece Zoro, not the fanfiction version you guys jack off to.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The Zoro fandom sucks. I actually love Zoro the way he's written by Oda as Luffy's strongest subordinate but not his superior. Ya'll wank him to the point that he's not even the same character as the one Oda writes, and it makes it really hard to enjoy Zoro's best moments. I wish there were more Zoro fans who actually like One Piece Zoro, not the fanfiction version you guys jack off to.
What exactly sucks about Zoro fandom? Be precise.
You love the headcanon version of Zoro which you made up.
Zoro is not Luffy's inferior, never was, never will be.

Oh, we wank him as much asa man can possibly wank a fiction character.
The author, Eiichiro Oda, wanks him more than any of us... Literally.
Did you enjoy moments when Luffy's superior protects him from sure death in 1009 or 1010?

That is One Piece version of Zoro, the protector, the guy who can pull through anything.
The MC knows it. The question is whether the fanbase of the MC knows it too?
Do you enjoy the version of Zoro which has the greatest feats in the whole manga or you hate him for it?
Or maybe it is the fault of the Zoro fandom? :yasu:

What exactly sucks about Zoro fandom? Be precise.
You love the headcanon version of Zoro which you made up.
Zoro is not Luffy's inferior, never was, never will be.

Oh, we wank him as much asa man can possibly wank a fiction character.
The author, Eiichiro Oda, wanks him more than any of us... Literally.
Did you enjoy moments when Luffy's superior protects him from sure death in 1009 or 1010?

That is One Piece version of Zoro, the protector, the guy who can pull through anything.
The MC knows it. The question is whether the fanbase of the MC knows it too?
Do you enjoy the version of Zoro which has the greatest feats in the whole manga or you hate him for it?
Or maybe it is the fault of the Zoro fandom? :yasu:
You come off as incredibly insecure.
Lol you are so backwards.

Which would these fanfictions costituite of? And why generalizing in the first place.

Base Luffy >>>Kidd>Zoro>Law>Killer
This is a more appropriate threat to respond.

Zoro>>Base Lufffy >>>Law~Kid>Killer

When Luffy can beat Kaido in a 1v1 clash and severely injured him or leave a scar, well almost completely out of energy and severely injured, then you can say he's stronger.

The crazy thing about that scene, while Ignoring Zoro's condition, Zoro blitzed and blocked all of Kaido's attack with the strength and speed of asura mode. He didn't require his asura mode attacks to achieve those feats. Zoro possesses 3 asura mode attacks so any one of his attack could have done the same and scarred Kaido. It's too bad Zoro was in poor condition or would have been an even more interesting fight.

Who defeated Zoro?
Kaido and Big Mom

Who defeated Luffy?
Kaido

2 Yonko>1 Yonko

Hybrid Kaido huffing & puffing and shaking after just one attack from 20-30 bones Zoro. Kaido was saved because Zoro only had one attack left in him. Also because Kaido was not above the flower capital & wasn't in dragon form
:cheers:

The Zoro fandom sucks. I actually love Zoro the way he's written by Oda as Luffy's strongest subordinate but not his superior.
1) No one in the crew is luffy's subordinate. Luffy never imposes his will and give order. They simply do what they enjoy, whether it is cooking, navigating or fighting. Nami even constantly punch luffy in the face, so i don't know what one piece you are reading that dictates that subordinates exist in SH.

2) Zoro's fandom sucks, if you are always holding onto this strongest subordinate belief. You are literally looking for a ghost that doesn't exist.

Answer these questions!

Luffy and Jinbe, who’s the better Helmsman?
Luffy and Brook, who’s the better Musician?
Luffy and Franky, who’s the better Shipwright?
Luffy and Robin, who’s the better Archaeologist ?
Luffy and Chopper, who’s the better Doctor?
Luffy and Sanji, who’s the better Cook?
Luffy and Usopp, who’s the better Sniper?
Luffy and Nami, who’s the better Navigator?

You answered NOT Luffy didn’t you.:kata:

Zoro’s official role of the crew is Combatant.:zosleepy:

Luffy and Zoro, who’s the better Combatant?:myman:

If you say “Luffy”, your extreme hate and bias against Zoro is showing.:beckmoji:

thanks to @Salah WG for this thread.
Post automatically merged:

The reason this is flawed was answered by Luffy in Arlong island.. when Luffy touched on the other crews specialties... but whatever..

False, and twisting what actually happened to fit your narrative.
Luffy Pre Udon Hurt Kaidou.
Zoro had to have Enma to do any damage. Without that little asspull Your boi was looking like shit.
What twist, just telling you manga facts. Luffy did udon training because he couldn't get through the scale. Why did he bother to train then if his previous attacks were enough to hurt kaido?

Luffy defenders talking about asspull...when luffy just had asspull coc attack few chapters ago. Ironic

What twist, just telling you manga facts. Luffy did udon training because he couldn't get through the scale. Why did he bother to train then if his previous attacks were enough to hurt kaido?

Luffy defenders talking about asspull...when luffy just had asspull coc attack few chapters ago. Ironic
No You don't tell "manga fact" because whatever you say gets twisted.
Why would I say that if it weren't true. You think I write because I want too. Get over yourself.
You can't handle when you're being told you're boy had an asspull, Then don't talk about Luffy having an "asspull"... Double standards must be your forte.