General & Others Proof Zoro>Luffy, and that hate against Zoro is at an all time high.

Which didn't defeat him.
Can you prove he had adCOA, Fs and adcoc in his prime? No.

Like I said, the statement does not preclude others without the ability. You are agreeing with me here by claiming that even though Kaido and Big Mom don't have FS, they still are part of the strongest.
Just like how other characters can be part of the strongest without having at least one of those types.

Which haki type is needed to fight Kaido, obviously the one Luffy and Zoro used. Yet you claim Zoro lacks an advanced form
It didn't have to defeat him. How would Oden fair in a 1 v 1 with Roger at that time without AdCoC of his own? What's his answer to a flurry of those same attacks that he couldn't defend against a single one? Nothing. He has no answer to it. That's what separates the Top Tiers from the rest.

Zoro needed to unlock AdCoC in that moment to defend against Kaidos attacks. What happens if he didn't? Hed have been destroyed. In order to fight against Top Tier haki you need an answer to it. Zoro has no concrete answer to Top Tier haki at this time. Like I said, when he learns to utilize it consistently, then we can talk about where he stands.

You still don't get it. It's a false comparison. Ones rooted in payment (Pay to Win) the other is rooted in the pinnacle of combat, on top of being something from a Manga to RL issue.
That's because you are not focusing on the logic.
Like I said you can insert any battle rank and any ability there and the logical structure will remain the same. Case in point;

Among the strongest swordsmen in the world, some have the ability to cut lightning.

Cutting lightning does not become a prerequisite for being among the strongest swordsmen

That's because you are not focusing on the logic.
Like I said you can insert any battle rank and any ability there and the logical structure will remain the same. Case in point;

Among the strongest swordsmen in the world, some have the ability to cut lightning.

Cutting lightning does not become a prerequisite for being among the strongest swordsmen
No, your logic is faulty.

It didn't have to defeat him. How would Oden fair in a 1 v 1 with Roger at that time without AdCoC of his own? What's his answer to a flurry of those same attacks that he couldn't defend against a single one? Nothing. He has no answer to it. That's what separates the Top Tiers from the rest.

Zoro needed to unlock AdCoC in that moment to defend against Kaidos attacks. What happens if he didn't? Hed have been destroyed. In order to fight against Top Tier haki you need an answer to it. Zoro has no concrete answer to Top Tier haki at this time. Like I said, when he learns to utilize it consistently, then we can talk about where he stands.
That's literally not what separates him. Kaido already proved that fact with his statement " A few amongst the very strongest". Oden didn't lose that exchange because he lacked adv haki form, he lost because he was in general weaker

What headcanon is that. The COC he unlocked didn't defend against anything, it was imbued into the attack to scar Kaido.

Zoro was already cutting up Kaido prior to that and blocked and took Hakai prior to that
He had Big Mom being scared for Kaido prior to that.
So now your new cope is that Adcoc is what allowed Zoro to defend against Kaido and not his actual strength...show it in the panel...Kaido only noticed COC from the wound
Post automatically merged:

No, your logic is faulty.
You clearly just realized it's right which is why you can't even provide a counter

That's literally not what separates him. Kaido already proved that fact with his statement " A few amongst the very strongest". Oden didn't lose that exchange because he lacked adv haki form, he lost because he was in general weaker

What headcanon is that. The COC he unlocked didn't defend against anything, it was imbued into the attack to scar Kaido.

Zoro was already cutting up Kaido prior to that and blocked and took Hakai prior to that
So now your new cope is that Adcoc is what allowed Zoro to defend against Kaido and not his actual strength...show it in the panel...Kaido only noticed COC from the wound

You clearly just realized it's right which is why you can't even provide a counter
Don't pretend you know anything about me. Because it's wrong. If you want to believe that bullshit go right ahead. I don't agree with it.

If Oden had advanced CoC, he would have been able to at least attack and defend against Roger. He'd still lose, but stands 10x more of a chance with AdCoC, than without.

Proof is base Luffy able to clash with hybrid Kaido. How can you not see how much of a difference it makes with those who have it against those who don't? I again repeat, base Luffy can clash with Hybrid Kaido because of it. Without AdCoC, Luffy would have been defeated on the first hit. Luffy is still too weak in base for though, so next it'll be G4 plus AdCoC.

If Zoro tried to clash or even out speed Kaidos Thunder Bagua right now, he'd lose on both fronts. With AdCoC or Future Sight he stands a much better chance of surviving the attack.

Cringeworthy argument, Arlong's teeth have shown to be disposable and thus weak and easily destroyed.
So luffy's attacks are weak to even destroy Kaido's teeth even while attacking his jaw and boosting his attacks with internal damage + CoC boost of AP ? Thanks for confirming to us that Luffy is still soft to even crack his teeth which can't be even compared to the scales that Zoro destroyed and now a fibrous tissue would replace it lmao :suresure:

So luffy's attacks are weak to even destroy Kaido's teeth even while attacking his jaw and boosting his attacks with internal damage + CoC boost of AP ? Thanks for confirming to us that Luffy is still soft to even crack his teeth which can't be even compared to the scales that Zoro destroyed and now a fibrous tissue would replace it lmao :suresure:
Your problem is your too focused on superficial bullshit just to have hot takes, which are really just shit takes. Your bullshitery knows no bounds.

Don't pretend you know anything about me. Because it's wrong. If you want to believe that bullshit go right ahead. I don't agree with it.
What irrelevance is this.
Well it is the official translation. Not my fault you can't comprehend it

If Oden had advanced CoC, he would have been able to at least attack and defend against Roger. He'd still lose, but stands 10x more of a chance with AdCoC, than without.

Proof is base Luffy able to clash with hybrid Kaido. How can you not see how much of a difference it makes with those who have it against those who don't? I again repeat, base Luffy can clash with Hybrid Kaido because of it. Without AdCoC, Luffy would have been defeated on the first hit. Luffy is still too weak in base for though, so next it'll be G4 plus AdCoC.

If Zoro tried to clash or even out speed Kaidos Thunder Bagua right now, he'd lose on both fronts. With AdCoC or Future Sight he stands a much better chance of surviving the attack.
If Oden was strong enough he also would've been able to stop it.

That is proof for Luffy not proof for Zoro. Prove it that Zoro used adcoc to block Kaido

Last paragraph is complete headcanon

Last edited:
He did not scrug it off, as proof the scare remained.

On the otherhand he strugged of all Luffy's attack which obviously did not let any damage on him.

@Shepherd , what do you think Kaido's subordunate will notice first when Kaido appears in front of them? Or Big Mom?

The only proof that Kaido even fought the rooftop 5 are the perma damage done by Zoro.

And ya know they will Ask him?

"who managed to do this? IS it Luffy?"

All of them will be surprised to hear that the only damage did not Come from Luffy but his subordinate, Zoro.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::kata:

Luffy is a D and zoro isn't

debunk this
:ihaha::risicheck:
Well so far no compelling power level analogy was demonstrated or hinted that wise, besides if Zoro factually displayed a power level similar to Luffy's since the times of Enies Lobby, not necessarily constantly but in the Big scheme still, that confutes the argument independently, well at least momentarily.