Punish users bumping old threads only to mock them (Zoro related, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punpun

Most if not all bumped threads were made only to downplay/insult Zoro and Zoro-fans. We have every moral right to do the same to authors like Ndule or Chrono. Of course if some threads were serious then it's not right.
Its like you get bullied at school whole first year. Than you hit gym and get jacked. Now you can get some sweet sweet revenge. But OP wants us to turn the other cheek, that might be very Christian of you OP but I anit no Christian. and I'm getting those kicks in so the bully learns his lesson.

Its like you get bullied at school whole first year. Than you hit gym and get jacked. Now you can get some sweet sweet revenge. But OP wants us to turn the other cheek, that might be very Christian of you OP but I anit no Christian. and I'm getting those kicks in so the bully learns his lesson.
These aren't real world bullies. They don't like your favorite cartoon character and are, in the worst case scenario, making fun of it; that's all. Zoro (or whoever) isn't your real life, nor your self-steem, nor your tools for sane development; he's just a drawing made by a guy who doesn't give two damns about you as a person. But maybe your analogy is appropiate, because hitting gym, getting jacked and coming back for revenge is what a teenager in second year of school would do, but not an adult (and not because of "Christian" ideas).

But maybe I'm wrong and some people here aren't even adults capable of committing to create a sane community.

P

Punpun

These aren't real world bullies. They don't like your favorite cartoon character and are, in the worst case scenario, making fun of it; that's all. Zoro (or whoever) isn't your real life, nor your self-steem, nor your tools for sane development. But maybe your analogy is appropiate, because hitting gym, getting jacked and coming back for revenge is what a teenager in second year of school would do, but not an adult. But maybe I'm wrong and some people here aren't even adults capable of committing to create a sane community.
Have you heard of a word called "analogy" ? And I'm not adult one.

These aren't real world bullies. They don't like your favorite cartoon character and are, in the worst case scenario, making fun of it; that's all. Zoro (or whoever) isn't your real life, nor your self-steem, nor your tools for sane development. But maybe your analogy is appropiate, because hitting gym, getting jacked and coming back for revenge is what a teenager in second year of school would do, but not an adult (and not because of "Christian" ideas). But maybe I'm wrong and some people here aren't even adults capable of committing to create a sane community.
As you said this isn't real life problem nor is a online one, in the end something pissed you off and you made a complaint but there are actually no victims here to present your concerns. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.