What are the Numbers

• Kaido's other top subordinates

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Kaido's giant pet monsters

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Their laughs are based on Japanese numbers.

"Ju ki ki ki!" (Ten)
"Kun yun yun yun!" (Nine)
"Ha cha cha cha!" (Eight)
"Go ki ki ki!" (Five)

They know doubt fill the "number" cards of the Beasts Pirates.

1. But who or what are they? Are they giant creatures or are they in their Zoan forms?
  2. What purpose do they serve within the Beasts Pirates? Are they giant pet monsters (the Tobi Roppo are the other executives) or are they the other executives? (Queen did say them after the Tobi Roppo in the role call.)

oh wow! when i first read the panel of image u put of above in the actual chapter, I thought the number was speaking but reading it again, it was just laughing so chances are that the numbers are incapable of human speech:zorothink:. So right now I'm thinking that they are either 1st generation Oni if that exists...lolz or monsters that were tamed by Kaidou? Still think they are Oni regardless tho lolz

they have normal zoan DFs(non ancient, non mythical, non SMILE) with DF awakening imo. I also think they are of Kaido's race and that number 1, aka Ace, is Kaido's son.
Unlikely that one is Kaidos son, since the Numbers are present and his son still hasnt shown up.

If they are Kaidos original crew then the name Beast Pirates makes perfect sense

Drame fanboys still think Drake is the strongest after calamities cause of him having a X in his name lol
Hes probably the strongest Tobi Roppo, or 4th strongest in Kaidos crew, but not because of a X lol. Hes a supernova, Luffys, Laws, Kidds peer, hes a Sword captain undercover and hes relevance wise the most important since he will have a role in the future plots due to Sword.

Unlikely that one is Kaidos son, since the Numbers are present and his son still hasnt shown up.

If they are Kaidos original crew then the name Beast Pirates makes perfect sense
It's why I'm still banking on his son being the Ace. Whether or not people like it is up to them, if Kaido's son isn't a "runt", then he has to to be at least somewhat strong.

If Oda is including 9 characters that go from 2-10 in card values (5-10 in the least have been confirmed), then 3 more that take the Jack, Queen and King values, it's logical to think that he wouldn't forget about the Ace value, which is usually the strongest value in most popular card games.

I agree with the Numbers though, they may be kaido's oldest crewmates, a group related to his "species", something related to Onigashima.

Hes probably the strongest Tobi Roppo, or 4th strongest in Kaidos crew, but not because of a X lol. Hes a supernova, Luffys, Laws, Kidds peer, hes a Sword captain undercover and hes relevance wise the most important since he will have a role in the future plots due to Sword.
We gotta wait and see if the numbers are just "silly" grunts or actually powerful in comparison to headpiners, as well as if this possible Ace shows up. But otherwise I agree.

Their laughs are based on Japanese numbers.

"Ju ki ki ki!" (Ten)
"Kun yun yun yun!" (Nine)
"Ha cha cha cha!" (Eight)
"Go ki ki ki!" (Five)

They know doubt fill the "number" cards of the Beasts Pirates.
Waitttt
So number one's laugh will start with ich ???
That so remind me with moria's kish kish kish laugh
Maybe Moria is Kaido's Ace/Son??

Why?
What if ace is also a number?
Or
If there's number one (not ace/kaido's son), is his laugh is sounds like that?
I think that's precicely the point.

If the Numbers are introduced and we find that there is a "1" number, then it will almost certainly insinuate there is no Ace. That Number will laugh like "Ichichichi" or "Hitoririri". BUT, if they are introduced and it goes from 2-10, chances are there is an Ace above King and he's not a Number, as well as possibly being Kaido's son.

We just gotta wait and see.

They are most likely of the oni race from which Kaido may come, they don't really fit the zoan or ordinary giant description or if it's the case they are from the Ancient Giants species like Oars and his family.

They must be old crewmates or allies of Kaido and serve as big giant muscle to help the Beast Pirates in battle thanks to their huge size and strength though their lack of intelligence and alcoholism problem make them giant elite mooks rather than commanders. In that sense they are a more monstrous version of the Navy's Giant Squad.

They are most likely of the oni race from which Kaido may come, they don't really fit the zoan or ordinary giant description or if it's the case they are from the Ancient Giants species like Oars and his family.

They must be old crewmates or allies of Kaido and serve as big giant muscle to help the Beast Pirates in battle thanks to their huge size and strength though their lack of intelligence and alcoholism problem make them giant elite mooks rather than commanders. In that sense they are a more monstrous version of the Navy's Giant Squad.
Yup, and even on that note, it doesn't have to mean the Numbers are "under" Jack and "over" the Tobi Roppo in strength. Just like the Giant Squad, some of them could have been stronger than average Vice Admirals while others were weaker. It's like Garp being a VA and comparing him to Smoker or Momonga.

The 2 Number could be weak, while the 10 number could be monstrously strong in comparison, or there is no set order to their strengths. Can't wait to see their designs though

I think that's precicely the point.

If the Numbers are introduced and we find that there is a "1" number, then it will almost certainly insinuate there is no Ace. That Number will laugh like "Ichichichi" or "Hitoririri". BUT, if they are introduced and it goes from 2-10, chances are there is an Ace above King and he's not a Number, as well as possibly being Kaido's son.

We just gotta wait and see.
Yeah maybe like that i only see 8-9 Numbers in the chapter

Numbers aren’t crew members, they’re just allies. If they were crew members, then Kaido wouldn’t be surprised that they were coming to the festival. He could just order them them to come