Break Week Queen and Jack being worth billion is ridiculous

Imo, a lot of this is hindsight bias. At the time, Jack very much was warranted his bounty after Doflamingo. He fought both mink Kings (albeit without Sulong) for like a week lol. I just wish his fishman abilities came into play more, or that he actuallt had a decent fight with Inu.

C

CensoredbyWG

Imo, a lot of this is hindsight bias. At the time, Jack very much was warranted his bounty after Doflamingo. He fought both mink Kings (albeit without Sulong) for like a week lol. I just wish his fishman abilities came into play more, or that he actuallt had a decent fight with Inu.
Imo, oda retconned the two mink kings.

Either he made the minks too weak or jack too strong.

Imo, oda retconned the two mink kings.

Either he made the minks too weak or jack too strong.
Nah they were consistent. They mention during Zou that if they had Sulong, they would have won pretty easily. And thats the case Sulong makes someone like Carrot even strong enough to almost fodderize Perospero, a 700 million bounty pirate.

On the rooftop, they wreck Jack like nothing. Then when Jack recovers, all it takes is Inu to get it again to 1 shot him.

No most of the calamities bounty being that ridiculously high is outrageous. Most of it is because they are top crew members in part of a emperors crew. Also the type of haki they display or the type of abilities they have the government doesn't care about none of that as long as doesn't posed a major threat to them. Jinbe already stated how hard it is to raise your bounty pass 300 million. Yet some how the top strawhat crew members have their bounties shoot all the way up including the weaker members and that's all because luffy became an emperor now so I'm pretty sure the same thing happened for the other original 4 yonkos.

SBS Volume 91:

D: All the characters of “Four Emperors Officers” class have very high bounties. Do their bounties ever go up simply for the reason that they are the Officer of XX? P.N. Rice LOVE
O: Yes yes, that totally happens. After the Dressrosa incident, all the people involved with the Straw Hat Crew got a flat 50 million increase. The crew members’ bounties often increase with their captain. This is because it is actually fairly difficult to appraise the strength of each individual person and assign a money value to them.

Well most of it was said already, but in defense for Jack a little powerscale:
Jack is someone that pretty much suffers from the fact, that Oda is great at his own powerscaling and pretty consistent with it, cause he's always keeping the balance.
Jack is a gigantic fishman at base, basically like a Wotan, just because he's a big fish type of fishman, matching the two handed swings of guys like the Dukes and Ashura Doji with just one hand, who in turn are already physical beasts. He got those top notch genetics already and on top of it he has a Mammoth fruit, that gives him great durability, enhanced endurance and enhanced physical strength.

If Oda would have given him a fully developed Nitoryu fighting style he wouldn't be a 3rd Commander anymore, because he would then end up becoming far too powerful. I expected him to be less skilled, but I also wouldn't have expected him to get no named attacks from Oda. Oda definitely did him dirty, but nonetheless he's still very strong.
He would simply bulldoze through guys on and below Yc3, if they are not super lethal or destructive for their tier like swordsmen or Ace. And he's basically a one man army even against very strong fodder. He's like one of the top beasts of Rusukaina with a conscious mind. 1bill for that monster is totally justified.
Above him are only guys with very powerful DFs, max skill fighting styles, adv Haki types and op racial features, so..