Break Week Queen and Jack being worth billion is ridiculous

they have good haki, at least. King has race advantage + good fruit and marco has fantastic fruit.
Yeah they both have good haki but neither have of them have advanced haki and King just like Queen and Jack is also an Ancient Zoan.

King has basic haki just like Queen, you also complain about Queen and Jack's fruit and say "what´s even the point of getting a zoan if it isn´t a mythical zoan?" Yet you have no problem with King's fruit who is also an Ancient Zoan.

Your post just comes off as being hypocritical.

Yeah they both have good haki but neither have of them have advanced haki and King just like Queen and Jack is also an Ancient Zoan.

King has basic haki just like Queen, you also complain about Queen and Jack's fruit and say "what´s even the point of getting a zoan if it isn´t a mythical zoan?" Yet you have no problem with King's fruit who is also an Ancient Zoan.

Your post just comes off as being hypocritical.
You can't blame him
He always suck oda dick 🤣

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If it wasn't for Queen's lack of fighting skills, which should be obvious as he's more of a scientist, Queen's arsenal is broken as fuck. He could wipe out countries all by himself. That's a huge threat regardless of how we look at it.

Jack soloed a major part of an army of Sulongs, who are especially good at fighting. That's not something you can achieve with a half-decent Paramecia. Jack performed pretty well for his level. It's just that Oda failed to elevate the things he did in a proper light.

Queen Proved he is worth 1.3B strengths and lethality, he is also ex mads and now is Kaido's second strongest man

jack was promissing but he was so shitty in onigashima
Post automatically merged:

When Queen doesnt act dumb he is strong as fuck, re read 1034, he admits he acted dumb and when he stopped acting dumb he actually had the upper hand until sanji broke his hand
I'm sorry but he was a joke. He was mid and not even close to what we expected. Forever a clown. However, I gotta give him respect outside of fights (because of Madz, The Plague and etc).

Bounties are just hype tools. First they used frozen Warlord bounties to hype them up compared to casual pirates. Then Oda baited people into thinking Commanders = or > Warlords because of their bounties.

Now that the Yonko Saga is over, and Warlords are relevant again, Oda is giving everyone 1-2 bill bounties.

Neither of them displayed strong haki, let alone advanced haki. Looking in hindsight, what´s even the point of getting a zoan if it isn´t a mythical zoan? you are better off getting a useful paramecia tbh, enhanced endurance isn´t worth shit when you are facing a strong haki user.
King dont even have strong haki
Post automatically merged:

Jack destroyed zou and was a subordinate from the strongest op character alive

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Sanjis Ifrit Jambe is probably equal to Katakuris Chikara Mochi since it is second lvl armament haki and exoskeleton should have Gear 4 lvl power or close power. This kind of move was able to take down Queen so I think he deserves his bounty but i think Jack is full of shit.
You think the Vinsmokes are on G4 level? :usoprice:

Kara’s fruit is league’s above Jack’s shitty ability

It offers nothing other than endurance. 0 versatility
Endurance Strength and Durability multiplier.

For a fishman who already have enhanced physical strength, and the stronger you are the more the fruit multiplies, Jacks fruit is significantly better for him than Katas fruit.

Katas fruit is literally only good because of katas CoO. Otherwise it’d just be like the gum gum fruit without the abilities of Gear 2 or 4 which… yeah I don’t find that great of a fruit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Neither of them displayed strong haki, let alone advanced haki. Looking in hindsight, what´s even the point of getting a zoan if it isn´t a mythical zoan? you are better off getting a useful paramecia tbh, enhanced endurance isn´t worth shit when you are facing a strong haki user.
Queen: KO a hunger rampage Big Mom and captures her, let Monster Point Chopper free hit him for almost half an hour without being affected by it, gets trashed ALONGSIDE King by Marco, but still manages to tank it just fine.
You: Queen's weak. Dont deserve big bounty.

Yet another "Queen's a bum" coping thread.
Love to see it.
The tears feed my soul.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Neither of them displayed strong haki, let alone advanced haki.
Neither did King but you didn’t include him in this bitch fest lol.

I think it’s pretty clear all three of them have strong Haki even if Oda didn’t focus on it. Hell Queen has crushed “armament Haki masters” in a country like Wano which has produced strong armament Haki users. And Jack fought on par with the Dukes for five days, the Dukes could injure Kaido and even needed rest cycles to stall Jack out.

Looking in hindsight, what´s even the point of getting a zoan if it isn´t a mythical zoan?
You still get boosts lol, hell Lucci with his awakening clashed evenly with Nika and tanked several blows, and then healed really quickly too.

Neither did King but you didn’t include him in this bitch fest lol.

I think it’s pretty clear all three of them have strong Haki even if Oda didn’t focus on it. Hell Queen has crushed “armament Haki masters” in a country like Wano which has produced strong armament Haki users. And Jack fought on par with the Dukes for five days, the Dukes could injure Kaido and even needed rest cycles to stall Jack out.

You still get boosts lol, hell Lucci with his awakening clashed evenly with Nika and tanked several blows, and then healed really quickly too.
Clashed evenly? Lol, he got stomped.

Didn't land a single hit and was out cold after 1 good punch.