Powers & Abilities Queen is the strongest armaments user in the Beast pirates

No, they're different.
They are stated to be the same by Jinbei. Tekkai appears on the Haki vivre card. The fan explanation of "Who's Who just used Tekkai off screen and Jinbei was mocking him" is the epitome of cope
Post automatically merged:

Only cp9 that could move with tekkai
When were we told CP9 could not move with Tekkai? That's a wrong translation and a falsehood spread by the wiki. We see them move several times. Lucci flexes, Blueno flips, etc. What the correct thing says, which I will not bother linking because literally none of this shit sticks with you oil for brains is "I'm the only one who can move Tekkai on my WHOLE BODY" in Sanji vs Jabra, Chapter 414

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They are stated to be the same by Jinbei. Tekkai appears on the Haki vivre card. The fan explanation of "Who's Who just used Tekkai off screen and Jinbei was mocking him" is the epitome of cope
Technically, he did not call them the same; he only said, " Should I call this, referring to his COA cladded hand, Tekkai." He probably did it because they work similarly and that he's fighting a Rokushiki user. Tekkai works completely different from COA:

• Tekkai is tightening/hardening your muscles so much that your body imitates an iron bar while Haki is like coating yourself with an iron-like shield.
  • Tekkai totally can't protect you against elemental attacks such as fire; Haki offers resistance or even complete protection against elemental attacks depending upon your Haki level.
  • Tekkai is directly proportional to the user's physical strength; COA doesn't work like that.
  • You can imbue attacks with COA; you can't do that with Tekkai.
  • Tekkai normally requires you to stay immobile. Haki doesn't have such a requirement. Even the weakest COA users can move around with no restrictions.
So, unless you think Rob Lucci is a less skilled COA user than Amazon Lilly fodder, armament haki isn't Tekkai.

Technically, he did not call them the same; he only said, " Should I call this, referring to his COA cladded hand, Tekkai." He probably did it because they work similarly and that he's fighting a Rokushiki user. Tekkai works completely different from COA:

So, unless you think Rob Lucci is a less skilled COA user than Amazon Lilly fodder, armament haki isn't Tekkai.
  • Tekkai is tightening/hardening your muscles so much that your body imitates an iron bar while Haki is like coating yourself with an iron-like shield.
  • Tekkai totally can't protect you against elemental attacks such as fire; Haki offers resistance or even complete protection against elemental attacks depending upon your Haki level.
  • Tekkai is directly proportional to the user's physical strength; COA doesn't work like that.
Every single one of this is completely fan made.I promise you, search the manga, search the Vivre Card, heck go Search One Piece Blue,Puprle, Orange, Triangle, watch all 14 movies 10 times, and every single anime episode, you will not.

• You can imbue attacks with COA; you can't do that with Tekkai. - a circular argument that requires you to first separate the two, plus

• Tekkai normally requires you to stay immobile. Haki doesn't have such a requirement. Even the weakest COA users can move around with no restrictions. - Go and find the page in the manga that states this, not the One Piece Wiki.