Powers & Abilities Queen is the strongest armaments user in the Beast pirates

I believe this is getting out of hand.

The six power rokushiki is more of martial art like fishman karate etc.
CP9 has shown to enhance their DF with rokushiki, not with haki.
Jabra used his tekkai with a more offensive approched while Blueno was more defensive.

Haki was more obvious post timeskip thus it`s more speculation that CP9 had haki or not pre timeskip.

For some obvious reason Lucci now has haki.

Back to the topic.
Queen would be more off a defensive CoA user while King is more offensive CoA user.
Both equally powerful in their own terms.

Henceforth Zoro is more offensive built and Sanji is more defensive built.
Sanji is more CoO based character who would break Queens defence, while Zoro is more based on CoA who would break Kings offence.
Rokushiki is haki. That's the explanation. The Vivre card says: Mantra and Rokushiki are martial arts based on Haki. Any argument for Rokusuki not being Haki is also the same as saying Mantra isn't haki.

Then that makes this simpler:

Is that the official translation?? Cuz I’ve seen others as well and they actually fit better in the context.
Who’s who uses a form of shigan, than Soru, and rankakyu and jinbe says “ and Tekkai, right?” Those are the six powers of the WG. But even if he says “than should I call this iron body?”doesn’t mean it is iron body. He asks should I call it that because the end effect is the same. Which is heightened defense and the body gets tougher. Is that really so hard to understand? If it was iron body jinbe could’ve said: I can use one of those powers as well and used CoA. Not should I call it Tekkai than?

Then that makes this simpler:

Rokushiki is haki. That's the explanation. The Vivre card says: Mantra and Rokushiki are martial arts based on Haki. Any argument for Rokusuki not being Haki is also the same as saying Mantra isn't haki.
I makes my reason much more clear. The government offical use a different martial art.
Mantra and Ryu are Haki based on located that haven`t heard of the word haki.
Rokushiki however is known to people who knows the word Haki.

Oda have not stated it`s the same here in this chapter at all, he questioned it makes us all specualate.

I makes my reason much more clear. The government offical use a different martial art.
Mantra and Ryu are Haki based on located that haven`t heard of the word haki.
Rokushiki however is known to people who knows the word Haki.

Oda have not stated it`s the same here in this chapter at all, he questioned it makes us all specualate.
Jinbei wasn't really asking, it's a rhetorical question.

And as we can see from the second image, Tekkai: Fang Flash is an armament attack, confirming it.