Powers & Abilities Queen is the strongest armaments user in the Beast pirates

I think jinbe said: so should I call this then Iron Body? Since CoA and Tekkai both harden the body. But it’s definitely not the same. The only one who maybe had haki pre TS is lucci because of his Six king pistol. That works similar to Advanced CoA as it hurts and destroys the body from inside.

I think jinbe said: so should I call this then Iron Body? Since CoA and Tekkai both harden the body. But it’s definitely not the same. The only one who maybe had haki pre TS is lucci because of his Six king pistol. That works similar to Advanced CoA as it hurts and destroys the body from inside.
"Should I call you Monkey D Al?" is not me saying I don't know your name.

"It's definitely not the same" is just you saying nothing. These two things do the same thing, a character in the show asks if heir the same, it is shown visually in the next chapter -- but they aren't the same?
Here's something else, Jinbei is asking because he calls his COA Kairagi Glaze. We already know haki goes by different names...

Also, we have their vivre cards. They ALL had haki pre TS. The simplest explanation is the best.

Imo queen is the strongest physically due to his fat and muscle-heavy DF. But not CoA-wise, thats King's territory.
King has used literally 0 CoA? in fact, Who's Who COA seems the best in all the Beast Pirates due to his haki based battle style.

The top 3 are power fighters. They don't have something silly like Mchi that needs to be enhanced. They're dinosaurs, ptersaurs, and mammoths.

"Should I call you Monkey D Al?" is not me saying I don't know your name.

"It's definitely not the same" is just you saying nothing. These two things do the same thing, a character in the show asks if heir the same, it is shown visually in the next chapter -- but they aren't the same?
Here's something else, Jinbei is asking because he calls his COA Kairagi Glaze. We already know haki goes by different names...

Also, we have their vivre cards. They ALL had haki pre TS. The simplest explanation is the best.
I get what you say. But you know that vivre cards got changed, do you? In one Oars height was stated 38m and than changed to 67m. So vivre cards are not Absolute. I just meant to say maybe it was Jinbe just calling it iron body as away to say I can achieve the same results with haki.
Like Luffy did to Arlong. What’s the point of having strong teeth? I can break stones with my hands the same.
that’s what I meant to say.

I get what you say. But you know that vivre cards got changed, do you? In one Oars height was stated 38m and than changed to 67m. So vivre cards are not Absolute. I just meant to say maybe it was Jinbe just calling it iron body as away to say I can achieve the same results with haki.
Like Luffy did to Arlong. What’s the point of having strong teeth? I can break stones with my hands the same.
that’s what I meant to say.
Rob Lucci's Vivre Card was changed to add Haki pre-timeskip.

And what about kaku,jabura and the others?
They all have CoA and CoO, the others don't have separate pre and post TS cards. Post TS Lucci came in a Starter Set which said "Learned Haki." Later corrected to "Strengthed Rokushiki Haki".

Look, don't be asking questions with easy answers. The same internet we're on is the same internet with this:

https://one-piece.com/vivre/revision.php

Ctrl + F, Lucci.

They all have CoA and CoO, the others don't have separate pre and post TS cards. Post TS Lucci came in a Starter Set which said "Learned Haki." Later corrected to "Strengthed Rokushiki Haki".

Look, don't be asking questions with easy answers. The same internet we're on is the same internet with this:

Ctrl + F, Lucci.
Thanks but the link is in Japanese, which I can’t read nor speak(unfortunately).
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to prove you wrong or saying you are lying. I was at work til now and didn’t really have time to research it. I will check it out now. My point is though if we have a vivre card only for lucci, it is possible that only the six king gun uses haki. As lucci is the only one who can use it. As for strengthened rokushiki haki, it might mean that he strengthened his rokushiki with haki. Either way I will check it out for the simple reason that rokushiki and haki work differently.
and if he could use it? Than there are a lot of questions raised and the writing got shitty, to be honest.
Shigan didn’t work against Luffy cuz he is made out of rubber like normal guns don’t. When lucci transformed it worked because of the claws. But haki shigan works against Luffy. And there is a lot that doesn’t make sense if it’s true that rokushiki is basically haki. There martial art forms that’s how it’s explained and how it should remain.

Jinbe has better CoA than Lanji since he showed hardening and Sanji didnt, Zoro has better CoO and FS than other SNs because he was the first to react to Hakai...
Logic not found, and I dont know what this trash title means or how you made the logic connections in your limp brain to make it, but someone coughing blood from Chopper slap aint strongest in shit lol. and Blueno is the only one who used Tekkai-Gou so theres that, Blueno CoA >> Jabra tekkai using your own flawed logic.

Ctrl + F, Lucci.
I checked the page out and translated it. It literally says “rob lucci(CP0 version)” so it means after time skip. And it also says “I learned haki” and “strengthened my six formula technique”
It more of an update than a correction of his old vivre card and it doesn’t say that the others have haki? Rokushiki is a martial arts form

I checked the page out and translated it. It literally says “rob lucci(CP0 version)” so it means after time skip. And it also says “I learned haki” and “strengthened my six formula technique”
It more of an update than a correction of his old vivre card and it doesn’t say that the others have haki? Rokushiki is a martial arts form
I really do not have the time for this, so I'll go over it again.

2019: July, Rob Lucci's Vivre Card: ":Learned Haki over the two year timeskip."

2019: August: Rob Lucci: Vivre Card CP9 - Had Haki.

2019, December: One Piece "corrections" site goes up. What you're highlighting is an error, and what you rendered as "And it also says “I learned haki” and “strengthened my six formula technique” is actually them changing it from "I learned haki" to "strengthened haki related to the six powers."

I posted Rob Lucci's Pre TS Vivre Card above showing he has CoA, and CoO, so idk why you're even asking this kinda dumb question still. There is also the haki vivre card, shared above which clearly shows Roksuhiki. All of these combined together say one thing.

This is my final reply on this topic. If you still don't understand, then that's your business.

I believe this is getting out of hand.

The six power rokushiki is more of martial art like fishman karate etc.
CP9 has shown to enhance their DF with rokushiki, not with haki.
Jabra used his tekkai with a more offensive approched while Blueno was more defensive.

Haki was more obvious post timeskip thus it`s more speculation that CP9 had haki or not pre timeskip.

For some obvious reason Lucci now has haki.

Back to the topic.
Queen would be more off a defensive CoA user while King is more offensive CoA user.
Both equally powerful in their own terms.

Henceforth Zoro is more offensive built and Sanji is more defensive built.
Sanji is more CoO based character who would break Queens defence, while Zoro is more based on CoA who would break Kings offence.