General Queries and issues with how Mafia section operates

Should the coach system be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Recently we have noticed that a lot of players seems to not like the way coaches handle things. So in order to combat the issue at hand we have to know those problems properly.

If you have issues with coaches and the way section is being run, do let us know what is the most suitable thing to do in that situation.

If you guys have any sort of suggestion to make this section better, write down in this thread, if you think coaches should be changed, then let us know why, if you think coaches should not be allowed to have authority over this section, then also let us know why, or any that sort of questions.

If you also have ideological issues or different take on things, then also write them down.

To add to that, if someone has issues with non mod coaches you can also address that.

Depending on the answers from all players we'll try to come up with the best solution possible.

We believe that a community that isn't able to communicate their problems properly runs on a life support, as it can only ever bring negativity.

Tags

@Reborn @LuthonTheDragDown @Flowa @AL sama @Natalija @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seraphoenix @Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Yo Tan Wa @krogothwolf @Marimo_420 @Michelle @Yelan @Tobi @Finalbeta @Melontonin @Rhea Calliope @Robin @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ekkologix @Noctis @Lindltaylor @~UwU~ @T-Pein™ @oddoddfruit @Sallucion @Juliet @Smileyman @Bortolomeo @Ratchet @QueenEmilia @Blue @Zara @Nana @insomnia @Udell @Rej @TheKnightOfTheSea @ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Nick @Underworld Broker @novaselinenever @Tyki_Mikk @Blue @Ryu Kishi @Kagurashii @RippedCal @Grammaton @Worst @Joygirl @Meeyori @Rottkins @Bonnibel @BornInAbyss @solis @Arondight @Charlie @MitchMatch @Ariess @RayanOO

If I missed someone please tag them and make sure to leave a reply of any sort.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Recently we have noticed that a lot of players seems to not like the way coaches handle things. So in order to combat the issue at hand we have to know those problems properly.

If you have issues with coaches and the way section is being run, do let us know what is the most suitable thing to do in that situation.

If you guys have any sort of suggestion to make this section better, write down in this thread, if you think coaches should be changed, then let us know why, if you think coaches should not be allowed to have authority over this section, then also let us know why, or any that sort of questions.

If you also have ideological issues or different take on things, then also write them down.

To add to that, if someone has issues with non mod coaches you can also address that.

Depending on the answers from all players we'll try to come up with the best solution possible.

We believe that a community that isn't able to communicate their problems properly runs on a life support, as it can only ever bring negativity.

Tags

@Reborn @LuthonTheDragDown @Flowa @AL sama @Natalija @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seraphoenix @Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Yo Tan Wa @krogothwolf @Marimo_420 @Michelle @Yelan @Tobi @Finalbeta @Melontonin @Rhea Calliope @Robin @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ekkologix @Noctis @Lindltaylor @~UwU~ @T-Pein™ @oddoddfruit @Sallucion @Juliet @Smileyman @Bortolomeo @Ratchet @QueenEmilia @Blue @Zara @Nana @insomnia @Udell @Rej @TheKnightOfTheSea @ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Nick @Underworld Broker @novaselinenever @Tyki_Mikk @Blue @Ryu Kishi @Kagurashii @RippedCal @Grammaton @Worst @Joygirl @Meeyori @Rottkins @Bonnibel @BornInAbyss @solis @Arondight @Charlie @MitchMatch @Ariess @RayanOO

If I missed someone please tag them and make sure to leave a reply of any sort.
remove the coach system all together
if someone needs help they can ask
it doesnt have to be mandatory

Yes, coaches do not need to run the section, like at all.

If a player does something wrong within a game, the host of the given game can talk to the mods and punishments, decisions, etc. can be made by the mods if necessary.

I am not a fan of how the latest punishments went down

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have to say few things

1) Coaches should exist. This is to help people learn mafia and help them host

2) Lay down guidelines regarding what sort of punishment would be given for particular rule breaking.

As of now it's too subjective.

For instance, if someone throw away game deliberately then XVz punishment.

Have it lay down. It shouldn't be that hard

3) Coaches role should be to help people host, if someone break rules then recommend punishment according to the rules laid down to mods especially if it's about banning people.

That's what the mafia mods are for LOL
I got banned for half a month for the silliest thing in the world.
First for "spreading secret info" about a player.
Posted a screeshot and it included the face of a dude but also the dude used his face as an avatar here on worstgen and on other sites (kek).
Then I had to message this mod out of site and explain this....so instead of getting unbanned I just got banned for a different thing instead.
What was this?
I made some dude trigered by telling him to stop being a homophobe.
Yep.
I did not insult him or say anything mean to him.
Told him to stop saying slurs and since this made the dude go on a rant I got banned for "making the chat a toxic place"

Mods are flawed and this site doesnt even have an appeals section.
NF does.
Make that.

I have to say few things

1) Coaches should exist. This is to help people learn mafia and help them host

2) Lay down guidelines regarding what sort of punishment would be given for particular rule breaking.

As of now it's too subjective.

For instance, if someone throw away game deliberately then XVz punishment.

Have it lay down. It shouldn't be that hard

3) Coaches role should be to help people host, if someone break rules then recommend punishment according to the rules laid down to mods especially if it's about banning people.
Yes ofc. Coaches should coach new hosts, and mods should handle the punishments. It's really straightforward.

I got banned for half a month for the silliest thing in the world.
First for "spreading secret info" about a player.
Posted a screeshot and it included the face of the face of a dude but also the dude used his face as an avatar here on worstgen and other sites (kek).
Then I had to message this mod out of site and explain this....so instead of getting unbanned I just got banned for a different thing instead.
What was this?
I made some dude trigered by telling him to stop being a homophobe.
Yep.
I did not insult him or say anything mean to him.
Told him to stop saying slurs and since this made the dude go on a rant I got banned for "making the chat a toxic place"

Mods are flawed and this site doesnt even have an appeals section.
NF does.
Make that.
First of all, every situation is specific. Second of all, when we punish one person in a fight with a ban, we also punish the other because it takes two to tango.

Water under the bridge Pein

Status
Not open for further replies.