General Queries and issues with how Mafia section operates

Should the coach system be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I don't think he's banned permanently, but just chooses to not play anymore.

I think players/hosts only want more freedom and not for only a few people to decide everything behind closed doors. That's the main idea behind limiting coaches' powers.
He was banned permanently, few things occurred that led to his unban after 7 games and then he decided to quit himself

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't think he's banned permanently, but just chooses to not play anymore.

I think players/hosts only want more freedom and not for only a few people to decide everything behind closed doors. That's the main idea behind limiting coaches' powers.
The irony is we never had powers it was just mods asking for advice. When we gave an advice we often assumed there is some kind of transparency going on between the section managers and the player-mods. In the end the final decision was always on the managers.

The recent thing was just the spark that escalated everything. It was a section manager (mod) telling a non-mod to make a post about issuing a punishment. Players already have all their freedom and some of them don't host so they should stay out of the coaching buisness in all fairness and respect because coaching is just a host thing and it can help to communicate hosts with mods.

AL sama

Red Haired
sorry to be blunt but none of the mods besides me and drago are qualified enough to run the mafia section

feel free to disagree but it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.