General Queries and issues with how Mafia section operates

Should the coach system be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaches are must for new hosts..
Banning player (from section) authority goes to mod
If host dont want particular player to play in his game , it should be allowed.
I personally thing coach are needed , they r really helpful and doing great job

Also I'm shocked to hear that Joygirl is banned..Like why ? Im sad

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Coaches are must for new hosts..
Banning player (from section) authority goes to mod
If host dont want particular player to play in his game , it should be allowed.
I personally thing coach are needed , they r really helpful and doing great job

Also I'm shocked to hear that Joygirl is banned..Like why ? Im sad
It was temporary due to gamethrowing, it was a very difficult topic but it has been taken back, she is unbanned afaik.

I also think bans were too harsh and we should have remained it at strikes. Strikes were much common on OJ and earlier WG days.
And I agree, you described the perfect mafia hierarchy. It is just working the best if all parties witin Coaches/Reviewers/Moderators/Admins get along and talk with each other about issuing certain things. Coaches are there to aid judgement in difficult discussions/topics. And Mods/Admins always have the last say.

It was temporary due to gamethrowing, it was a very difficult topic but it has been taken back, she is unbanned afaik.

I also think bans were too harsh and we should have remained it at strikes. Strikes were much common on OJ and earlier WG days.
And I agree, you described the perfect mafia hierarchy. It is just working the best if all parties witin Coaches/Reviewers/Moderators/Admins get along and talk with each other about issuing certain things. Coaches are there to aid judgement in difficult discussions/topics. And Mods/Admins always have the last say.
We don't have strike system ? Banning players will discourage them (specially new players)
Ban should happen for some serious rule breaks (like leaking info outside , abuse etc)
For general rule breaks strike (up to 3) is good practice..
It's not wise to give same punishment for all type of rule breaks.

N

Noctis

You think it hasn't? Naive, we discussed it and discussed it, it's just that it was between staff.
Really? Matter of fact, i heard an entirely different story. Also, FB ban was unjustified, he was banned for his game play.

So I am not really sure about all this, a guy was punished unfairly had to apologize and be banned for months. It doesn't just make sense.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So are we getting election for Mafia Government or not?

I have to make preparation for - pamphlets, free booze, campaigns, freebies:catcry:

Let's make Worstgen Mafia Great Again:catblush:

WG mafia right now is/was at it's Peak, you can't make it better anymore, I am sure of it kek

Really? Matter of fact, i heard an entirely different story. Also, FB ban was unjustified, he was banned for his game play.

So I am not really sure about all this, a guy was punished unfairly had to apologize and and banned for months. It doesn't just make sense.
Well, I don't know what you heard and I do not care, but it was discussed by the whole forum staff.

I even quit playing as a result of that LOL

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well, I don't know what you heard and I do not care, but it was discussed by the whole forum staff.

I even quit playing as a result of that LOL
And now the Informer cult wants to usurp the current system as their personal revenge crusade. Gatcha.

N

Noctis

I quit because of how the section is being managed.
What happened around that time for you to quit? You just said staff discussed the matter, none of the coaches were involved in his ban, it was all staff and mafia mods. Aren't you basically asking for this then what went wrong back then?

What happened around that time for you to quit? You just said staff discussed the matter, none of the coaches were involved in his ban, it was all staff and mafia mods. Aren't you basically asking for this then what went wrong back then?
That was between the staff and I talked it out with Drago and AL so I don't see why we should discuss it.

Just know the issue was very much brought up

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And now the Informer cult wants to usurp the current system as their personal revenge crusade. Gatcha.
What informers has to do with this? Lmao

It's true that informers has more than 25 members who play Mafia but our intention isn't to overthrow a section like Mafia but whole forum

So you are underestimating our intentions:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.