General Queries and issues with how Mafia section operates

Should the coach system be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy was solely banned for his gameplay. No insults, no game throwing, just gameplay
No game throwing? I don't think you ever played with Beta :usoprice:

He's the sole person who kept getting warned and warned and punished and had a deserved punishment.

Drago is in fact the single staff member who was against it, and that is because he has a pure soul.

N

Noctis

No game throwing? I don't think you ever played with Beta :usoprice:

He's the sole person who kept getting warned and warned and punished and had a deserved punishment.

Drago is in fact the single staff member who was against it, and that is because he has a pure soul.
I have played with him a lot of times, gamethrowing is not equal to trying out new methods. When player fail you tell them to change their ways, you don't permanently ban them.

I have played with him a lot of times, gamethrowing is not equal to trying out new methods. When player fail you tell them to change their ways, you don't permanently ban them.
Then you haven't played enough, because off the top of my head I know 5 examples of pure gamethrowing. And infinite times AL had to scold him during the actual games.

Suit yourself of course. :kayneshrug:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see this has lost any productivity it may have had, so I'll exit there I think. Can we get a new thread when whatever needs to be decided, has been decided?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Then you haven't played enough, because off the top of my head I know 5 examples of pure gamethrowing. And infinite times AL had to scold him during the actual games.

Suit yourself of course. :kayneshrug:
And I know nothing as a coach and weren't even participating in any decision. It was solely an internal mod issue and now this is being taken out on the coach system that has been running perfectly and flawlessly. It is always your internal mod problems. Get your shit together for real.

N

Noctis

Purposefully playing against your wincon, against your teammates, against random people, and of course he got himself modkilled too.
From what I get he was trying to gain town points by suspecting his own teammate. A rather common strategy, Drago once lynched Rej as his own teammate to gain town credit

And I know nothing as a coach and weren't even participating in any decision. It was solely an internal mod issue and now this is being taken out on the coach system that has been running perfectly and flawlessly. It is always your internal mod problems. Get your shit together for real.
I don't know why you're being a baby about it, coaches are remaining as coaches and that is not going to change.

From what I get he was trying to gain town points by suspecting his own teammate. A rather common strategy, Drago once lynched Rej as his own teammate to gain town credit
:milaugh: my sweet summer child...

The coach system is fine for what it was supposed to be, helping new hosts run their games smoothly. Mafia coaches can be used for plenty of other things, policing the community is not one of them. That should be left to the hosts and mods in general. It's silly to think it's just nf peeps making a fuss about this, I think it's just common sense, theirs a reason these report buttons are on forums, to contact the mods when things get out of hand. If a newer host doesn't know what to do this is where the mafia coaches should step in to give advise but what happens to the player should always be left up to the host.

If the Host wants to ban them from a future game they would be within their rights to do so but do not ban then from other hosts game if they have no issues with them playing their game

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
A guy was solely banned for his gameplay. No insults, no game throwing, just gameplay
Only time FB got punishment was when he ultra bussed one of his scum mates.
Got him lynched.
It looked like a strat to me at the time.
No guys. He didn't discuss it with his teammates and bussed his teammate soley for town cred. The only discussion prior to it was his teammates telling him to not do it.

Next day phase Beta did it anyway since he was getting suspected. So his whole team was pretty pissed at him. That, plus other instances prior got him banned for sometime.

N

Noctis

No guys. He didn't discuss it with his teammates and bussed his teammate soley for town cred. The only discussion prior to it was his teammates telling him to not do it.

Next day phase Beta did it anyway since he was getting suspected. So his whole team was pretty pissed at him. That, plus other instances prior got him banned for sometime.
So I guess I was wrong about this, but he was banned permanently. That point still stands.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So I guess I was wrong about this, but he was banned permanently. That point still stands.
I don't think he's banned permanently, but just chooses to not play anymore.

I think players/hosts only want more freedom and not for only a few people to decide everything behind closed doors. That's the main idea behind limiting coaches' powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.