Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

It is not a "hope" or "trend", it is a reality in manga world. We are in the raid with two Yonkos where nobody dies and Luffy get miraculously asspulls countless time to beat WCS. It'd be dump to expect Zoro to keep sleeping while others are able to wake up after getting many fatal shots.
I think its also logical to assume unfortunately
pis for the main character isnt quite the same for other characters
so I understand where you are coming from. its just a bit hypocritical.
Post automatically merged:

zoro fans bringing up the kuma encounter where he took luffy's pain

i have no doubt surviving two times the pain that left him in a state he was unable to even move himself is a feat comparable to that in of itself. Now after taking luffy's pain , expecting him to fight someone stronger than kuma is the real equivalence you are trying to draw here .

Luffy and sanji got medical attention straight away
Zoro beat King in 1035 and STILL hasn't
Exactly which will only make the repercussions of taking a drug that doubles the damage far worse not less... Oda is making a point here.
"Zoro cant just take a magical drug and go back to fighting without heavy repercussions" Zoros conditions hasnt been addressed yet because it will be a huge plot point for the post war now.

Hawkins said both Luffy and Zoro had a 19% chance of surviving in a month both Luffy and Zoro went beyond what their bodies can take in order to keep fighting, cant you see the trend here?

How is Zoro suppose to fight Kaido in the state he is in?

- he's still unconcious
- his bones are still broken
- he's suffering double the damage from mink medicine after affects

I just want a reasonable explanation as to how Zoro would fight in this condition? much more kill a presumably "awakened" Kaido

Do you expect Oda to magically recover Zoro? It did happen for Luffy which was an asspull itself but at least Luffy has a devil fruit
First, we have to understand that Oda is still pushing the "Zoro near death experience" plotline for a reason. Zoro still have received medical service. If all Oda wanted to do was keep Zoro out of the battle he could have had Frankie bandage him up and him regain consciousness in this chapter but he didn't.

Second, Zoro bones are not broken. The medicine side effects doesn't rebreak his bones. Just cause him double the pain.

There are a few ways Oda could bring Zoro back.

- Marco could heal Zoro. Even if he can't fully heal Zoro he can participate heal him.

- Chopper could create medicine based on Oni ice virus to revive Zoro. We know the virus will revive a character's strength back to their prime like it did with Hyou. Chopper has the antidote to heal Zoro.

- Hawkins could come back and use his magical cards to revive him. The manga still hasn't explained who the 1% person is. We don't even know the purpose to his grim reaper card.

Yet Oda has done nothing to show damage to Zoro. In TB Zoro's blood was scattered everywhere. When Arlong tore off his bandages it was clear by the wound and his reaction that Zoro had taken serious damage. We've even seen X-rays to show bones being cracked/broken yet Oda can't do anything to show Zoro's arc of damage is fully completed? He's been unconscious with no sign of further damage/injury for ages, and the last time he was awake was during his interaction with the grim reaper, which we've never seen before and hasn't been explained since. There are still gaps that didn't need making in the first place.
Oda has done nothing to show damage? Zoro has been out of it for what? 15 Chapters? He even encountered a fucking Grim Reaper :few:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly which will only make the repercussions of taking a drug that doubles the damage far worse not less... Oda is making a point here.
"Zoro cant just take a magical drug and go back to fighting without heavy repercussions" Zoros conditions hasnt been addressed yet because it will be a huge plot point for the post war now.

Hawkins said both Luffy and Zoro had a 19% chance of surviving in a month both Luffy and Zoro went beyond what their bodies can take in order to keep fighting, cant you see the trend here?
There is no exactly.

People have finished there fights before and after and have been treated.

If the pain itself was to be the focus then oda would have shown zoro taking it and bloody mess in focus like Thriller Bark. He didn't
The point oda is making is the pain shouldn't be the focus.

Oda has done nothing to show damage? Zoro has been out of it for what? 15 Chapters? He even encountered a fucking Grim Reaper :few:
There's no clarity like in the examples I mentioned. Illustrating damage and making it somewhat dramatic after all the attacks Zoro's taken and how Chopper went on and on about this mink medicine effect. You'd expect us to know when it finally took effect. To me seeing the grim reaper and nothing more was like if Zoro touched Kuma's huge paw bubble, but without the huge scene of gore and damage afterwards. It would have removed the sacrifice if Zoro was found unconscious for a while and that was it. Zoro hasn't really suffered for the healing he got earlier as far as we've seen.

There is no exactly.

If the pain itself was to be the focus then oda would have shown zoro taking it and bloody mess in focus like Thriller Bark. He didn't
Oda wont ripoff a scene he had already drawn this not a point... He has been focusing on Zoro being "dead“ for the past 15 chapters only for him to magically wake up? How does that work? Luffy everytime he got up he either was rescued in the same chapter on the very next one (with Momo even communicating with him lol) to make it sure Luffy would come back to fight again.
Fr guys its fine wanting Zoro to Kill Kaido and all but this is ridiculous lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda wont ripoff a scene he had already drawn this not a point... He has been focusing on Zoro being "dead“ for the past 15 chapters only for him to magically wake up? How does that work? Luffy everytime he got up he either was rescued in the same chapter on the very next one (with Momo even communicating with him lol) to make it sure Luffy would come back to fight again.
Fr guys its fine wanting Zoro to Kill Kaido and all but this is ridiculous lol
You've got no point.
If the point was the pain oda wouldn't give tiny panels here and there and show zoro being fucked up in our face and have him with doctors long ago.

similar is not quite equivalent to "same" ( they both arent in condition to fight is my point)
similar: resembling without being identical.

there are doctors around who will try their best to keep him alive
zoro has a strong will
am sure that factors in as well.

how do you think zoro will survive sir
So Oda was writing his Story & he came up with an idea

"I'm gonna make Kaidou & Big Mom do a certain death attack & then make Zoro temporarily have to take it, and then send him back to the castle alongside other Supernova who have minimal injuries, i'm then gonna make him wrapped completely in bandages & make it cross shape & then make CP-0 put white pieces that represent alliance on shogi table in a cross shape, and then i'm gonna make Minks give Zoro a medicine that makes his condition even worse, after that i'm gonna make him see angel of death & go dark, after that i'm gonna make Franky carry him for 10 chapters & he is worried sick about him, and i'm gonna make sure all other fights are done, yonko are defeated, everyone already bandaged & taken care of instantly & announce Raid End, while Zoro's Fate is still unknown ... etc
At the end of all of this i'm just gonna make Chopper heal him & call it a day" lol

Have you people even read One Piece?
Have you seen how he was Introduced?
What he said about Death Situations? What he said about Way of Bushido?
Stabbing himself against Cabaji? His entire Fight against Mihawk?
How he was gonna cut his Legs when captured by Mr. 3? How he posed for his Death?
What he said about Shinigami in Arlong Park Arc?
How Arlong reacted to his Scar? Nothing Happened Moment?
His Fight against Mr. 1? His struggle with Enma?
How he challenged the Sword he bought in Loguetown?
Asura always being used when he is close to his limits & could die?
Dozens of Cross & Trinity References that are reference to Christian Beliefs?
The names of his Attacks based on Hindiusm?

Zoro's entire Story has been leading to this moment where he have to finally face Death
Just like Joy is Luffy's Theme which lead him to becoming Sun God Moment & Sanji's Theme being Heroism which led to his Germa Story

This is finally the Arc that gives a Conclusion to Zoro's Sub-Plot with Death
You think it's coincidence that Kaidou says "Death is what completes a Man/Warrior"?
You think it's coincidence that Death is heavily explored in Samurai's Culture?
The first Scene of Wano Arc was literally Zoro going to commit Seppuku

These are Major Sub-Plots, not just Zoro injured & then Chopper heals him
Oda could have done that with just Zoro vs King, no need for Hakai, Shinigami, Mink's Médecine, Bushido, Franky carrying him ... etc

You've got no point.
If the point was the pain oda wouldn't give tiny panels here and there and show zoro being fucked up in our face and have him with doctors long ago.
You have got no point... I am not the one who needs to explain how Zoro magically wakes up after Oda has been emphasizing his condition for the past 15 chapters. You presented no logicall reasons not even asspull ones that can happen within the One Piece world.

A reaper didn't show up in Alabasta or post Marineford for Luffy. Not in 1042 either and not in 485 for Zoro. But hey this is just another one of those fights.
Oda showed one of most mysterious panels in OP Manga History, but instead of trying to discuss One Piece Lore, Theories & Interesting Reveals. They prefer to ignore it completely just because it involves Zoro.
They are simply biased

There is no exactly.

I agree. This is something else going on.

In the current chapter Frankie stated Zoro still haven't open his eyes.

Which implies he expected Zoro to ateast regain consciousness by now. Since he hasn't there is something else going on.

We know Zoro encountered a entity that appears to be the Grim reaper or Death. That has to do with his current state.

I heard that in some myths and legends if you are near death and Death appears at your feet. If you are able to make Death flee then Death will take all your pain and sufferings when it leaves.

You have got no point... I am not the one who needs to explain how Zoro magically wakes up after Oda has been emphasizing his condition for the past 15 chapters. You presented no logicall reasons not even asspull ones that can happen within the One Piece world.
i did bring up grim reaper shit. i can perfectly imagine oda pulling something out of his ass with that. clown piss after all

So Oda was writing his Story & he came up with an idea

"I'm gonna make Kaidou & Big Mom do a certain death attack & then make Zoro temporarily have to take it, and then send him back to the castle alongside other Supernova who have minimal injuries, i'm then gonna make him wrapped completely in bandages & make it cross shape & then make CP-0 put white pieces that represent alliance on shogi table in a cross shape, and then i'm gonna make Minks give Zoro a medicine that makes his condition even worse, after that i'm gonna make him see angel of death & go dark, after that i'm gonna make Franky carry him for 10 chapters & he is worried sick about him, and i'm gonna make sure all other fights are done, yonko are defeated, everyone already bandaged & taken care of instantly & announce Raid End, while Zoro's Fate is still unknown ... etc
At the end of all of this i'm just gonna make Chopper heal him & call it a day" lol

Have you people even read One Piece?
Have you seen how he was Introduced?
What he said about Death Situations? What he said about Way of Bushido?
Stabbing himself against Cabaji? His entire Fight against Mihawk?
How he was gonna cut his Legs when captured by Mr. 3? How he posed for his Death?
What he said about Shinigami in Arlong Park Arc?
How Arlong reacted to his Scar? Nothing Happened Moment?
His Fight against Mr. 1? His struggle with Enma?
How he challenged the Sword he bought in Loguetown?
Asura always being used when he is close to his limits & could die?
Dozens of Cross & Trinity References that are reference to Christian Beliefs?
The names of his Attacks based on Hindiusm?

Zoro's entire Story has been leading to this moment where he have to finally face Death
Just like Joy is Luffy's Theme which lead him to becoming Sun God Moment & Sanji's Theme being Heroism which led to his Germa Story

This is finally the Arc that gives a Conclusion to Zoro's Sub-Plot with Death
You think it's coincidence that Kaidou says "Death is what completes a Man/Warrior"?
You think it's coincidence that Death is heavily explored in Samurai's Culture?
The first Scene of Wano Arc was literally Zoro going to commit Seppuku

These are Major Sub-Plots, not just Zoro injured & then Chopper heals him
Oda could have done that with just Zoro vs King, no need for Hakai, Shinigami, Mink's Médecine, Bushido, Franky carrying him ... etc
I have read one piece
I am yet to see magical grim reaper make someone on the verge of death competent enough to fight again so honestly I will go with both zoro and chopper fighting to preserve his life . a callback to the scene in arlong park.

I asked you a simple question and I have no need for your essay
how do you think zoro get healed sir?

is it magical bullshit with the grim reaper or what is it . thats all I need answered.