Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

gear 5th is not the same as gear 4th u saw that how he can recover his stamina with his fruit, zoro has been knocked out for almost 20 chapters, not the same situation at all :moonwalk:
You're right that Gear 5 is different

But you misunderstood. Luffy will let others carry him when possible. Look at Sabo or Zoro. He knows the whole crew and the most important allies are still alive, he knows Big Mom is finished, and he might even know that Queen was sent flying (has no idea who King is but that guy's wrecked anyway).

Meanwhile Zoro has been down for about ten chapters and you think it won't mean anything other than what Oda has already told us. Nothing new at all except he was hallucinating from the medicine that Miyagi never even said causes hallucinations.

Sorry it sounds “too convenient” in a manga where we just saw the main character die and come back to life with a totally different power than he’d had in the previous thousand chapters, but if you can’t suspend your disbelief far enough to include a much more reasonable occurrence, then I don’t know what to tell you. I’m just saying that a lot of y’all have been betting against Zoro for all of Wano and earlier, and he hasn’t done anything in that time except prove you wrong at every turn :kayneshrug:
You're connecting a fact with in story justification to a baseless and unprecedented probability, and yes even tho i admit its unlikely given what one can perceive and logically deduce atm ie: by looking at zoro's sorry state and what double the damage could entail , oda can work up some mishmash for zoro too, but your reasoning is flawed.. Some rare Df users are capable of reviving their hearts like Enel.. but that doesn't go for someone who doesn't possess the ability.. matter the fact it doesn't go for them at all and I'm sure we both would agree Zoro's case is awfully peculiar too (but it ain't leading to zkk regardless :daydream:)

and sorry i can't suspend my disbelief based on the reasoning you provided which was basically exaggerating zoro's natural endurance in the story to this Df styff. and this doesn't mean I'm shitting on zori, and it doesn't mean i have been a consistent defamer of his.. and "yall" exempts me surely.

If zoro gets the honor he deserves and oda justifies it perfectly.. to hell with your opinions I'll be savoring that shit..

But again zkk seems like a huge deal made out of nothing.. if it had some substance and oda was emphatic with it we'd be more serious about it and wouldn't be bringing KoH back down from they lofty skies yall took him to. but to actually where he belongs.

Exactly
Zoro hasn't received medical attention for 20 chapters if he was done he'd be sidelined and bandaged like luffy and sanji have been after their fights
Ways to sideline Zoro:

- have huge numbers of enemies get him tired and hurt
- have him fight all of the actual Numbers
- have the All Stars gang up on him before going to the roof
- have the All Stars gang up on him while Sanji's feeling queer
- have the emperors land more hits
- have Hakai cause enough damage that he barely survives fighting King after
- make King so strong that Zoro can barely beat him regardless
- have the emperors or even CP0 fuck him up once he's tired from King
- have the medicine put him down after fighting King because that's enough by itself

They talk about head canon as if we forced Oda to include the reaper, lol. Imagine we're in suspense for all this time and Chopper says the same thing from his conversation with Miyagi, the end.

Ways to sideline Zoro:

- have huge numbers of enemies get him tired and hurt
- have him fight all of the actual Numbers
- have the All Stars gang up on him before going to the roof
- have the All Stars gang up on him while Sanji's feeling queer
- have the emperors land more hits
- have Hakai cause enough damage that he barely survives fighting King after
- make King so strong that Zoro can barely beat him regardless
- have the emperors or even CP0 fuck him up once he's tired from King
- have the medicine put him down after fighting King because that's enough by itself

They talk about head canon as if we forced Oda to include the reaper, lol. Imagine we're in suspense for all this time and Chopper says the same thing from his conversation with Miyagi, the end.
Lol, especially because we got a sick panel of Zoro floating in the air and proclaiming that he will become the "King of Hell" (and also the king of samurai) literally a chapter or two earlier...as if it's supposed to be a coincidence that a grim reaper happened to appear at that moment

Lol, especially because we got a sick panel of Zoro floating in the air and proclaiming that he will become the "King of Hell" (and also the king of samurai) literally a chapter or two earlier...as if it's supposed to be a coincidence that a grim reaper happened to appear at that moment
Flashback to the reaper showing up. He heard a rumor from the underworld that Luffy was gonna punch Kaido really fucking hard, so he figured he'd ask the king of hell where it was so he could be on standby. Then he found out about Zoro's sense of direction

I'll give the rest of the spoilers later if no one reports me to Shueisha

It doesn't make any sense for the break his bones.

I don't care if you believe it or not I still have yet to see anybody provide me a logical explanation why Oda is pushing this near death experience with Zoro if he's not going to do anything with it.
Only temporarily his bones are broken again. That's why he couldn't move against the grim reaper and still can't move

Who knows ? Last time Oda did that Zoro got nothing
It's probably just so it's not used anymore
If the side effects are to small everyone should have use it

Several solution exist and ZKK is the less likely to happen

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
it can go either way but that doesn't say pain, it says the suffering will be twice as much. Chopper asks if it has ultra regen effects and Miyagi says its temporary, which implies that the bones will just fall apart again after the med wears off. It's possible that it only means pain, but if you read the page as it's shown it pretty clearly leans to his injuries being more severe after taking the meds

It doesn't make any sense for the break his bones.

I don't care if you believe it or not I still have yet to see anybody provide me a logical explanation why Oda is pushing this near death experience with Zoro if he's not going to do anything with it.
Lol you're right. Ultra regenerative effects is what the medicine has. It was never stated for the medicines regenerative effects to unbreak and undo the healing lol, he's waffling again :cheers:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Lol you're right. Ultra regenerative effects is what the medicine has. It was never stated to be a temporary regenerative medicine, he's waffling again :cheers:
Is this a joke or?? Miyagi directly answers his question and he says its only temporary

Only temporarily his bones are broken again. That's why he couldn't move against the grim reaper and still can't move

Who knows ? Last time Oda did that Zoro got nothing
It's probably just so it's not used anymore
If the side effects are to small everyone should have use it

Several solution exist and ZKK is the less likely to happen
You still haven't explained how Zoro bones broke again. Causing double the pain is a serious side effect. You're not going to use the medicine if you have little damage.

What do you mean he gained nothing? Zoro saved Luffy and everybody else from Kuma why he was near dead. That's still one of the greatest feats in the entire manga. He outshined Luffy during Thriller Bark.

You can say there are several other solutions but I'm not actually seeing anybody bring any logical explanation. All I see is fans claiming all of the plotlines Oda has set up for Zoro mean absolutely nothing and if Zoro comes back it's an asspull even though he changed Luffy's devil fruit to bring him back.

Oda had Queen's ice virus revert Hyou back to his prime state. But somehow Oda having Chopper use that on Zoro to help heal him would be an asspull.
Post automatically merged:

I'm so glad that ZKK retards lost
I've had to listen to their bullshit for months on discord. So nice to see them get BTFOd
Lost? Where are the scenes showing the SH leaving Wano?

You can even say if Kaido is dead.

You still haven't explained how Zoro bones broke again. Causing double the pain is a serious side effect. You're not going to use the medicine if you have little damage
You never asked lol but can you explain how the medicine healed his bones ?
New Bones ? Quicker recovery ? something other ?

Double pain is not a side effects Big enough to prevent others characters to use it.
Why not giving it to the whole alliance.
The amount of damage you got prior to the usage is irrelevant.
The medicine basically allows everyone to fight twice
What do you mean he gained nothing? Zoro saved Luffy and everybody else from Kuma why he was near dead. That's still one of the greatest feats in the entire manga. He outshined Luffy during Thriller Bark
Outhshined ? Luffy defeated Moria + Oars something no one could have done lol
And yeah Zoro got nothing from it he didn't pu or something like that, he didn't fought. He was still injured one or two arc laters

You can say there are several other solutions but I'm not actually seeing anybody bring any logical explanation. All I see is fans claiming all of the plotlines Oda has set up for Zoro mean absolutely nothing and if Zoro comes back it's an asspull even though he changed Luffy's devil fruit to bring him back
Logical explanations ? It's a manga, Oda can do whatever he wants.
Personally I think Oda's he's just showing the side effects of the medicine
Probably that it will lead to Chopper showing why he's a great doctor (he was useless in this field during the raid) and it also allows to justify why no one will use this medicine again.
This medicine is a tension Killer like senzu beans

Oda had Queen's ice virus revert Hyou back to his prime state. But somehow Oda having Chopper use that on Zoro to help heal him would be an asspull.
Ice Oni could kill you. It's a poison, chopper is a doctor he won't use this.
Chopper can't do Ice oni. He couldn't even make an antidote by himself.
It wasn't stated Ice Oni Can heal you lol