Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
I asked you a simple question. Who do you think defeated Axe Hand Morgans? Luffy when he knocked his ass onto the ground or Zoro when he protected his captain?
Do you think you are being smart by asking me this?

Literally every character at the moment, zoro including, is betting on Luffy beating Kaido. Kaido isn't a failed marine scrub in bumfuck east blue, he's one of Luffy's biggest obstacles to becoming pirate king. He stands in direct opposition to Luffy accomplishing his dreams.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
In One piece, a victory is always defined by the last man standing. This is why Luffy technically beat katakuri despite Luffy getting KO'd first. Luffy was the last man standing and hence he won.

If Kaido somehow gets up after Luffy KOs him and Zoro has to finish Luffy's work, then Luffy wouldn't have defeated kaido. ZKK only makes sense if Zoro is literally killing an unconscious kaido.
So did Luffy defeat Moria?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you think you are being smart by asking me this?

Literally every character at the moment, zoro including, is betting on Luffy beating Kaido. Kaido isn't a failed marine scrub in bumfuck east blue, he's one of Luffy's biggest obstacles to becoming pirate king. He stands in direct opposition to Luffy accomplishing his dreams.
Once again, you are the one who is going off on multiple tangents and rambling right now.

I asked you a simple question - who beat Axe Hand Morgans? The answer is Luffy, despite Zoro getting the final blow in to protect his captain.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy KOd moria, idk what you mean
Check again.

Luffy was still moving his arm up until Moriah passed out.
Must be anime only. In the manga, Luffy's KO'ed as soon as he landed his final attack while Moria remained standing trying to withhold his shadows from leaking. The tower behind Moria fell on him forcing him to release the shadows, yet he remained conscious until he lost all of his shadows.

Check again.

Must be anime only. In the manga, Luffy's KO'ed as soon as he landed his final attack while Moria remained standing trying to withhold his shadows from leaking. The tower behind Moria fell on him forcing him to release the shadows, yet he remained conscious until he lost all of his shadows.
It's the following chapter after that. We see Luffy's disintegrating body laying on the ground, but he is raising his hand, indicating he is still conscious.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's the following chapter after that. We see Luffy's disintegrating body laying on the ground, but he is raising his hand, indicating he is still conscious.
Oh, I do recall something like that happening after the fight. Still, Moria was the last man standing in their fight, yet the fact remains that Luffy's the one who beat Moria which is what I was trying to tell the other guy.

Kaido recovering from his defeat thanks to an ability designed to do that doesn't take away Luffy's feat of defeating him.
Just go back to Impel Down to see how characters view the defeat of awakened zoans.
Chapter 532:

Chapter 544

Yes Bon Clay, you did defeat it!
However, as Crocodile explains, after being defeated, they don't stay down for long!

Luffy defeating Kaido in a 1-on-1 will be proof that Luffy is finally ready to become the Pirate King.
Zoro killing Kaido post-awakening will be proof that Luffy's crew is worthy and dependable for the Pirate King.
Bonclay said "I thought we beat it already"
Implying that as the linotaur is back they didn't beat him yet.

Moreover comparison didn't stand here.
If Luffy defezts Kaido he will probably be too tired to still fight.

If Kaido can still fight he is the winner
Luffy vs Katakuri : At the end of the fight and after Katakuri's speech it was made clear he couldn't fight anymore (sbs) whereas Luffy could.

Luffy didn't defeated Morgan but he proved he was stronger.

Last edited: