Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
What if zoro doesn't actually put down king due to awakening and someone else has to finish the job
Luffy and zoro not being able to put their opponents down for more than a few minutes aka another parallel πŸ—Ώ

Rise above zoro? It already is many numbers above zoro and even IF zoro kills kaido he'll just get a bounty of 1.4-1.6B and luffy will get 3.5-5B bro
I mean when ZKK happens Luffy still will have a oppurtunity to get an higher bounty than Zoro. With ZKK happening I see Zoro around 1,8 - 2,5 billion while Luffy will get 3-4 billion for defeating kaido and fighting against CP0.

I mean when ZKK happens Luffy still will have a oppurtunity to get an higher bounty than Zoro. With ZKK happening I see Zoro around 1,8 - 2,5 billion while Luffy will get 3-4 billion for defeating kaido and fighting against CP0.
Dont you think 2.5 B is a bit much for a right hand? I mean every yonko right hand has a bounty of 1-1.5 B. Unless you think post wano bounties are eos bounties.

ZKK cultists overdosing on copium.

They know deep down ZKK would outshine Luffy and in their eyes justify their headcanon that Zoro is stronger than Luffy when Luffy in fact 1 shots Zoro with a base CoC punch

:kobeha:

Can't wait for all the Oda is a hack comments from the Zbois when ZKK doesn't happen

:ihaha:

Zorobois be happy Zoro will defeat a 60% King

:leohah::kawak:

tbh the only reason i don't see luffy doing anything after defeating kaido is the major drawbacks that i expect from his new form(assuming he gets one ofcourse) if he doesn't get the major drawbacks then he could possibly go to bm or marines but i'm thinking since yamatos fruit is the guardian of wano she would probably protect wano from them if not her then the strawhats i'd vote yes for luffy simply because he is the mc :gokulaugh:

In One piece, a victory is always defined by the last man standing. This is why Luffy technically beat katakuri despite Luffy getting KO'd first. Luffy was the last man standing and hence he won.

If Kaido somehow gets up after Luffy KOs him and Zoro has to finish Luffy's work, then Luffy wouldn't have defeated kaido. ZKK only makes sense if Zoro is literally killing an unconscious kaido.
Did Luffy lose Krieg and we don't know it ?

So Gin was the one who saved baratie and not Luffy?

I guess Luffy should still be a garçon since he didn't keep his promise of beating Krieg.