Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
Why are you lying? You literally can see that Asura has weakened Kaido for the first time ever.

Except he didnt do that.

Blunt damage not affecting Luffy? Are you surprised? Are you literally listing that as a feat for Luffy? You sound desperate.

As I said, dont expect anything for Luffy just because Oda is giving everything to Zoro in this arc.
Asura weakened Kaidou? What's your excuse? He screamed, like how Law's stone throw making him scream? How it made Kaidou bleed just like the scabbards? Or how it made Kaidou said the scar will remain, acknowledging Zoro's feat which is enough for Zoro and also concluding that feat - just like Law's feats against Kaidou - as a part of this generation just being annoying like mosquito bites while singled out Luffy as the only one having access to a powerful weapon which is CoC Coating while not recognizing Zoro being powerful at all but just being enough instead?

Except he didnt do what? Defeat Asgard Moria which Moria and everyone else gave him full credit for due to them recognizing Luffy's feat to which you blind yourself? Lol

Rokuougan is a blunt damage which surpass rubber's threshold thus affecting Luffy in pre-TS and Asgard Moria's punch surpassed that by a million times lol, it's all Luffy from that point.

Your idol Zoro root for Luffy's powerlevel and sees himself out after experiencing 3 of Hybrid Kaidou's attack (2 indirect attack in the form of Hakai, 1 direct attack in the form of TB) lol you should do the same.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Asura weakened Kaidou? What's your excuse? He screamed, like how Law's stone throw making him scream? How it made Kaidou bleed just like the scabbards? Or how it made Kaidou said the scar will remain, acknowledging Zoro's feat which is enough for Zoro and also concluding that feat - just like Law's feats against Kaidou - as a part of this generation just being annoying like mosquito bites while singled out Luffy as the only one having access to a powerful weapon which is CoC Coating while not recognizing Zoro being powerful at all but just being enough instead?
None of those. Asura slash has made Kaido show signs of weakening for the first time ever by showing exhaustion, trembling, huffing and having trouble standing on his feet. I dont need to point out that it is the single greatest hit that Kaido ever received, tied with Oden's, since we all know that, including you.

Except he didnt do what? Defeat Asgard Moria which Moria and everyone else gave him full credit for due to them recognizing Luffy's feat to which you blind yourself? Lol
He didnt defeat Moriah on his own. The majority of damage came from Nightmare mode which is thanks to Moriah's power.
Moriah himself lost his mind the moment he used Shadow Asgard, manga already confirmed that and it was the fall of the tower than KOed him, not Luffy. Literal facts which you keep denying.

Rokuougan is a blunt damage which surpass rubber's threshold thus affecting Luffy in pre-TS and Asgard Moria's punch surpassed that by a million times lol, it's all Luffy from that point.
Except Rokuogan isnt blunt damage. Try again, you cant be this bad at power scaling.

Your idol Zoro root for Luffy's powerlevel and sees himself out after experiencing 3 of Hybrid Kaidou's attack (2 indirect attack in the form of Hakai, 1 direct attack in the form of TB) lol you should do the same.
My idol is coming back for Kaido to steal away the only thing Luffy had going for him in this arc. :feelsokeman:

None of those. Asura slash has made Kaido show signs of weakening for the first time ever by showing exhaustion, trembling, huffing and having trouble standing on his feet. I dont need to point out that it is the single greatest hit that Kaido ever received, tied with Oden's, since we all know that, including you.

He didnt defeat Moriah on his own. The majority of damage came from Nightmare mode which is thanks to Moriah's power.
Moriah himself lost his mind the moment he used Shadow Asgard, manga already confirmed that and it was the fall of the tower than KOed him, not Luffy. Literal facts which you keep denying.

Except Rokuogan isnt blunt damage. Try again, you cant be this bad at power scaling.

My idol is coming back for Kaido to steal away the only thing Luffy had going for him in this arc. :feelsokeman:
Trembling, huffing, for a few panels without any exhaustion just a few panels after? Insignificant damage. Equalizing Zoro's Asura to Law's teleportation and hax as annoying? It's insignificant. The only scar equalizing Oden? Sure if you don't credit Enma storing Oden's haki and presence which Kaidou credit all the time. So no Asura is not a single greatest hit if Zoro's unfulfilled purpose of knocking hybrid Kaidou down was fulfilled by casual Luffy punch a few panels after.

Rokuougan was a blunt damage. Whether its internal damage or etc doesnt matter, a shockwave is blunt damage, just like a island-breaking punch which Luffy tank. Moria already lost due to him enduring his own shadow didnt change that during that period his AP and durability was island-level which Luffy negged using Gear stacking.

Your idol is back in your meme of editing Zoro's face unto top tier's shadow or the celestial dragons riding Kaidou, but in reality Zoro knows his place and bet in Luffy's powerlevel instead. Having your own idol refute your own headcannon must be stale.

I don't understand the Law wanking. Anesthesia didn't seem to cause Big Mom very substantial damage at all, it's obvious Hakai felt more impressive if anything. On top of it, we acknowledged how much awakening can burn people out if they are novices.

Let’s look at Thriller Bark shall we
Zoro: beating Ryuma, participating in the fight against Oars and Moria, fighting Kuma, nothing happened moment
Luffy: beating Moria
And i dont see anyone bitch about Zoro stealing Luffy’s spotlight.
Yes because Kuma was the main villain and zoro actually won the fight and not beg kuma who is luffys father’s friend to to kill him not luffy

End of the fight
- Luffy almost beats Kaido. Luffys stamina runs out for 10 min
- Awakened Kaido gets Up and wreacks havoc
- Stalling of Kaido by Marco, Jinbei, Denjiro, Yamato and who else can still fight
- Kaido beats them all down. They fight valiantly giving him more scars. About to kill all with boro breath

ZKK
- Kinemon cuts boro breath
- Behind Kinemon where Kaido couldn't see was Zoro in the air with the help of Sanji. Flying Dragon Blaze.
- Zoro cuts of one of Kaidos arms and scars him badly. Kaido in dragon form. It's his Thunder bagua arm that got chopped off. Symbolically after Kikus arm. Zoro screams "leave Wano and never come back"*
- Zoro is down. Kaido is about to kill him when Luffy comes back with one last CoC-punch defeating Kaido. *If Zoro doesn't then Luffy will be the one to scream at Kaido never coming back.
- Zoro is hailed in Wano as new Ryuma who cut down a dragon, in the conversation of WSS world wide. Cut to reactions/smirks of Mihawk, Shiryu, Vista, Fujitora
- Kaido is praised by Luffy as indeed the strongest creature in the world. "I couldn't do this alone... You really are the strongest. But this is pirating, not small kids game. We have to move forward onto Pirate King!"

Aftermath
- Blackbeard has done something outrageous
- RA and Marines conclusion
- Big Mom is beat or at best manages to survive by the skin of her teeth. Perhaps have to use so many years of her life during Kidd and Law battle that she ultimately becomes like old WB - frail and thus strong but out of pirate King race.
- Kaido is imprisoned but he also lacks his strong arm, out of the pirate King race.
- Morgan: 2 down, 3 to go! Kaido and Big Moms pictures crossed out, Luffy - Shanks - Blackbeard pictures. Perhaps backpage with Kid, a new yonko?

That whole Zoro kills Kaido theory really showed just how overhyped Zoro is around here. People legit thought Zoro could kill Kaido if he got a clean hit in when his strongest attack could barely scratch Kaido.

Yes because Kuma was the main villain and zoro actually won the fight and not beg kuma who is luffys father’s friend to to kill him not luffy
Who cares? Kuma is one of the Shichibukai on par with Moria. Why does it matter that Kuma is not the main villian?
Zoro fucked Hordy up, beat his surbodinate, while Luffy only beat Hordy. Did Zoro outshine Luffy then?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Your "idol" doesn't exist bro lmao. Ironic how you made fun of me for taking a fictional story too seriously when your literal idol is a fictional character with a generic cold badass personality
You are taking fiction way too seriously, again. I literally went with the flow based on someone else calling Zoro my idol. :yasu:

Trembling, huffing, for a few panels without any exhaustion just a few panels after? Insignificant damage. Equalizing Zoro's Asura to Law's teleportation and hax as annoying? It's insignificant. The only scar equalizing Oden? Sure if you don't credit Enma storing Oden's haki and presence which Kaidou credit all the time. So no Asura is not a single greatest hit if Zoro's unfulfilled purpose of knocking hybrid Kaidou down was fulfilled by casual Luffy punch a few panels after.

Rokuougan was a blunt damage. Whether its internal damage or etc doesnt matter, a shockwave is blunt damage, just like a island-breaking punch which Luffy tank. Moria already lost due to him enduring his own shadow didnt change that during that period his AP and durability was island-level which Luffy negged using Gear stacking.

Your idol is back in your meme of editing Zoro's face unto top tier's shadow or the celestial dragons riding Kaidou, but in reality Zoro knows his place and bet in Luffy's powerlevel instead. Having your own idol refute your own headcannon must be stale.
Ok, I'm glad you just proved that you literally saw Kaido trembling, huffing and exhausted for the first time ever BECAUSE OF ZORO.
Rest is your headcanon which I am not interested in.

Once again, Rokuogan is not blunt damage, period. Your power scaling has got bigger problems than I initially thought.
Glad that you noticed that Moriah already lost before and during Shadow Asgard, not because of Luffy himself.

Keep the same energy for when Zoro chops Kaido's head off.
I will want to hear your opinion on it specifically.
People legit thought Zoro could kill Kaido if he got a clean hit in when his strongest attack could barely scratch Kaido.
People still think that. Hiryu Kaen also implied that. Wait and see when he takes a swing next time. :cheers:

Let’s look at Thriller Bark shall we
Zoro: beating Ryuma, participating in the fight against Oars and Moria, fighting Kuma, nothing happened moment
Luffy: beating Moria
And i dont see anyone bitch about Zoro stealing Luffy’s spotlight.
You forgot Shadow Luffy destroying Oars
Which means he beat the 2 strongest guy on TB moreover no one could beat them beside Luffy

its gonna be the wings show. zoro is going to defeat kaido while sanji who can now fight women will defeat big mom. One of cp0 might be admiral level so luffy might fight him.