General & Others Rank the Celestial Dragon's most loyal Butlers

Rank the Celestial Dragon's most loyal Butlers

• Total voters

''Five Elders called Shanks with the pronoun 君 (kimi), which indicates they have respect to Shanks to a certain extent. Instead, they call Akainu with the pronoun お前 (omae), which sounds rather impolite. In short, they respect Shanks more than Akainu. ''

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::endthis:

Imagine being the Fleet Admiral, and still not being as respected as an Emperor.

:kailaugh:

Green Bitch is the most loyal.
:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

''Five Elders called Shanks with the pronoun 君 (kimi), which indicates they have respect to Shanks to a certain extent. Instead, they call Akainu with the pronoun お前 (omae), which sounds rather impolite. In short, they respect Shanks more than Akainu. ''

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::endthis:

Imagine being the Fleet Admiral, and still not being as respected as an Emperor.

:kailaugh:
Lucci respects neither and is feared/acknowledged by all so he is already Kaido tier in the making.

Not called a “Killing Machine” genius for nothing. I agree that Sakazuki is a dog too.

Respect Luffy’s one and only rival!

Last edited:
Red Dog also admitted he didn't want Shichibukai to be removed it was Fujitora and the Levely so he couldn't do anything. That exposed him that he has no problems with the pirates as long as those pirates side with his Celestial Dragon masters.
chad tiger: when given WG protection and support, the warlords are often tempted to abuse their power and start oppressing civilians for personal gain. this is a problem. i'm a chad so obviously i'm going to fix the problem by getting rid of these ruffians altogether :catrude:

red poodle: i'm always telling everyone i hate all pirates and criminals. but i'm a hypocrite and only care about appearances so i don't actually want to get rid of these pirates!:optimistic:

chad tiger: it's a real shame i don't really care what you want, innit?:catsure:

red poodle: just you wait! i'm going to throw a tantrum in front of the five geezers who have zero respect for me!!! that'll show you!!!:hurry:

chad tiger: where's your desk? well? where's the desk? oh THERE'S the desk, good boy, found the desk! :yearight:

red poodle: *whimper*

chad tiger: when given WG protection and support, the warlords are often tempted to abuse their power and start oppressing civilians for personal gain. this is a problem. i'm a chad so obviously i'm going to fix the problem by getting rid of these ruffians altogether :catrude:

red poodle: i'm always telling everyone i hate all pirates and criminals. but i'm a hypocrite and only care about appearances so i don't actually want to get rid of these pirates!:optimistic:

chad tiger: it's a real shame i don't really care what you want, innit?:catsure:

red poodle: just you wait! i'm going to throw a tantrum in front of the five geezers who have zero respect for me!!! that'll show you!!!:hurry:

chad tiger: where's your desk? well? where's the desk? oh THERE'S the desk, good boy, found the desk! :yearight:

red poodle: *whimper*
Red Dog fans got exposed. :Dr.Killer:

I'd say about equally, it's just that their mental state differs. Kizaru is a well behaved dog that just follows orders mechanically, like a soldier. Akainu is more like an extremist, who wants to establish the order of his gods, while Greenbull is more like the terrorist who will just go out and murder civilians in the name of his gods.

So about equally loyal to their gods, just different methods of carrying it out.

I'd say about equally, it's just that their mental state differs. Kizaru is a well behaved dog that just follows orders mechanically, like a soldier. Akainu is more like an extremist, who wants to establish the order of his gods, while Greenbull is more like the terrorist who will just go out and murder civilians in the name of his gods.

So about equally loyal to their gods, just different methods of carrying it out.
I wonder did Red Dog get an order before bombing Ohara's Civilian Ship? Or did he just get creative? Perhaps thats also the difference. Red Dog is more creative than Green Bull.

I wonder did Red Dog get an order before bombing Ohara's Civilian Ship? Or did he just get creative? Perhaps thats also the difference. Red Dog is more creative than Green Bull.
The Red Dog knows to protect his masters interests at any costs, so they give him the freedom to act it out as he sees it fitting. He is so obsessed that he left the battlefield in Marineford to intercept a random fodder Marine at the backyard and melt him down for leaving the battlefield and was ready to murder Koby for wanting to save marine lives. That's why the Gorosei wanted him to become the Fleet Admiral, knowing they can entrust to him their interests and having him act it out on his own.