Character Discussion Rank the Gorosei’s aura

1. Warcury
2. Mars
3. Venus
4. Saturn
5. Ju Peter (is he even relevant?)

Tho in terms of power level, Venus should be > Mars. It's just that Venus hasn't spend much time in his full Zoan form, but was mostly using the lower body of his Zoan for mobility while remaining in base.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
. It's just that Venus hasn't spend much time in his full Zoan form, but was mostly using the lower body of his Zoan for mobility while remaining in base.
This is a funny way of saying Nusjuro has been using his hybrid form.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nusjuros-feat.55823/
Enjoy this thread, featuring all the highlights of the essay fans :josad::josad:
Some of its deleted tho cause they cant stop themself calling people names when challenged going above 70 IQ :willight:
lmao Nusjuro hype comes off as valid as Smoothie hype, by fans.

This is a funny way of saying Nusjuro has been using his hybrid form.
Hybrid is a blending of both, be it like in Kaku's case, where you have a humanoid giraffe, or like in Jack's case, where it looked similar to Nusjuro, albeit having Zoan features throughout his upper body too (e.g. the trunk). So there is to be expected a true hybrid.

Hybrid is a blending of both, be it like in Kaku's case, where you have a humanoid giraffe, or like in Jack's case, where it looked similar to Nusjuro, albeit having Zoan features throughout his upper body too (e.g. the trunk). So there is to be expected a true hybrid.
Didn’t people claim the same for Marco?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It is a blending of both, we see Nusjuro have a horse body. Marco and King weren’t 100% blended in their hybrid forms

Proficient Zoan users are able to turn parts of their bodies into Zoan. But I'm sure every Zoan has some kind of hybrid which is a blending of both bodies.
But again, people had this discussion for years about Marco never going hybrid, when we find out the form where it’s just his body + wings is his hybrid form. It’s probably just the same for Nesjuro.

Besides he has aspects of his zoan in the form he’s been using? His entire cloak changes to add the wispy effects his horse mane has.

Besides he has aspects of his zoan in the form he’s been using? His entire cloak changes to add the wispy effects his horse mane has.
Finally, the fabled partially awakened zoan mode.
He wants to use not that much power but wants to use his awakening at the same time, make sense to me
:josad: