General & Others Rank the SHs by how impressive they’ve been in the raid

Sasaki’s Gifters turned on him. Maria still had her crew helping her out
Only for a brief while and the gifters got fodderized. While Brook destroyed Black Maria's main weapon
Post automatically merged:

And Brook effectively helped Robin there.

Franky had nothing of that sort going for him until Tama's gifters cameby. It was even worse for Jinbe.
Tama's gifters even helped Jinbe as well

Last edited:
The Franky downplay is pathetic. Franky received similar portrayal to Jinbe. The serious lack of Franky fans is the evidence of effeminization of men due to the SJW plague.

Franky, Brook and Jinbe are legends.
Nah man, that's not the reason. Franky's design just went to shit after the timeskip. He went from a cool cyborg dude to a whole gimmick. Franky just doesn't look cool anymore

Only ones Im impressed with are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji Robin and Franky.

Chopper curing people is expected as he is a doctor but other than that he’s done nothing.

Brook has been quiet but that’s expected since he was the M.V.P of the last arc.

Jinbe low to mid dif Who’s who but lets be honest that was expected since he’s always been viewed as a YC level character… So that isn’t impressive as well.

Then lastly are the biggest upsets of the entire arc, Nami and Usopp they’ve literally done nothing. All they’ve done is protect O-tama and finish off a near dead ulti. These 2 have acted like scared bitches this entire arc, seriously they’re letting down the future pirate king.

1. Luffy
2. Zoro (may have been #1 if he didn’t look like shit against King)
3. Robin
4. Franky
5. Sanji
6. Jinbe
7. Nami
8. Brook
9. Chopper
10. Usopp

Usopp has been worthless trash in this arc, and Chopper hasn’t been much better. Idk what Oda was thinking with these two. At least Brook looked impressive against elite fodders
Zoro and Luffy the most impressive
Then Chopper, Robin and Franky ratio wise
Then Jinbe and only then Sanjino and then the others

Sanjino is of course stronger than most

Zoro and Sanji goes to the #1
Finally they have their moment to shine

Jinbei #2
Why? Because he is my boy lol

Franky #3
His entrance is always suuuuper.

Robin #4
Finally 1v1 fight for her after a veeeery long time. And the CP0 plot isn't finished yet.

Chopper #5
His medical expertise is just simply unbeatable

Nami and Usopp #6
They are doing it fine in protecting Tama. Too bad that they don't get their clean 1v1

Brook #7
I believe he will still have his role or another opponent in this arc. Especially since he is protecting Robin which is being chased by the CP0. But lets have him here for now.

Luffy #8
Well okay he will defeat Kaido. But come on thats too much of power up in a very short period of time. And how can he has better durability than any ancient zoan? I mean, how many time he had been koed and back again like it was nothing? Too much plot armor.

1. Zoro Hakai
2. Sanji bullshit DNA
3. Luffy bullshit ACoC
4. Robin bullshit ultimate
5. Franky fighting Tobiroppo as equal(didn't enjoyed how it finished but was overall good fight).
6. Jinbei low diffing Who's Who(who was written dirty)
7. Nami bullshit power up(she should have got "prime" Zeus)
8. Usopp tanking Ulti's headbutts
9. Chopper Monster Point increased time(with bullshit drawback)
10. Brook making some presence

1. Zoro Hakai
2. Sanji bullshit DNA
3. Luffy bullshit ACoC
4. Robin bullshit ultimate
5. Franky fighting Tobiroppo as equal(didn't enjoyed how it finished but was overall good fight).
6. Jinbei low diffing Who's Who(who was written dirty)
7. Nami bullshit power up(she should have got "prime" Zeus)
8. Usopp tanking Ulti's headbutts
9. Chopper Monster Point increased time(with bullshit drawback)
10. Brook making some presence
But Zoro has also ACoC.. I would take your list but swap luffy with sanji. Luffy was way more impressive than Sanji but not as impressive as zoro.

But Zoro has also ACoC.. I would take your list but swap luffy with sanji. Luffy was way more impressive than Sanji but not as impressive as zoro.
You probably right.

My point is that Zoro having ACoC is not bullshit.

Sanji was impressive like... He was from nothing to someone who could tank Hakai probably better than Luffy. But in terms of power... He is still lacking.

1. Zoro for hurting kaido and getting black blade. Plus he's probably the strongest in alliance.

2. Otama for basically winning the minions war. Every person she turns against kaido is like killing two people, because the gains 1 and kaido loses 1. So, a difference of two.

3. Luffy for doing nothing really, but at least he's fighting the yonko. Hard to look good against them.

Zoro bullshit Hakai and bullshit CoC. Hypocrite.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Sanji goes to the #1
Finally they have their moment to shine

Jinbei #2
Why? Because he is my boy lol

Franky #3
His entrance is always suuuuper.

Robin #4
Finally 1v1 fight for her after a veeeery long time. And the CP0 plot isn't finished yet.

Chopper #5
His medical expertise is just simply unbeatable

Nami and Usopp #6
They are doing it fine in protecting Tama. Too bad that they don't get their clean 1v1

Brook #7
I believe he will still have his role or another opponent in this arc. Especially since he is protecting Robin which is being chased by the CP0. But lets have him here for now.

Luffy #8
Well okay he will defeat Kaido. But come on thats too much of power up in a very short period of time. And how can he has better durability than any ancient zoan? I mean, how many time he had been koed and back again like it was nothing? Too much plot armor.
Yes, only Luffy got power up in short amount of time right? AdCoC for Zoro just like that even when he doesn't know about is not powerup in short period of time right. Too much of a hypocrisy.