Character Discussion Rank the warlords from least favorite to favorite

D

Dragomir

Nice list mate. Love it👌

And come on Drago, we both know he's top tier garbage.
:goyea:

What even was the point of making this character, apart for filler and gags? Serves no purpose lol.
Exactly. The "I'm Whitebeard's real son" narrative could be cool depending on the character, but Weevil is not it. He's built like a meathead who looks like he's getting manipulated by his mom for clout. It's so meh.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
‎
Exactly. The "I'm Whitebeard's real son" narrative could be cool depending on the character, but Weevil is not it. He's built like a meathead who looks like he's getting manipulated by his mom for clout. It's so meh.
Honestly, I feel like Oda was trying to hard to be funny on this. It was ok when we were at East Blue or even Paradise, but now we're nearing the end game so trying to force ugle gags genuinely feels so dull.

And yeah, I don't even feel sorry for Weebil. I feel nothing for his character at all.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
I really wonder why Kuma was turned into a Pacifista by Vegapunk. Did he play a Gambit I do wonder. He is known for doing that kind of stuff usually, but this the most compelling explanation is that he was perhaps just captured by Kizaru and sentenced that way.

01. Dracule Mihawk
02. Sir Crocodile
03. Donquixote Doflamingo
04. Bartholomew Kuma
05. Gecko Moriah
06. Boa Hancock
07. Buggy

Didn't include Law, Teach & Jinbe because they belong to (Supernova, Yonko & Straw Hat Crew) while Weevil only made Couple Appearances