Ranking Soulsborne bosses.

Naturally thats how game mechanics work, but as a player this you're not thinking of Ai manipulation as the main strategy for most bosses. In DS3 for example there are a couple tactics that can be done to force Pontiff into throwing a parryable attack, but its not really necessary. Oceiros however would totally fuck you up if you allow him some distance, so you have to constantly keep your positioning in check.
Post automatically merged:

Cinder is a controversial fight because his moveset is so random and hard to follow up with
Curved sword Cinder is a huge pain in the ass for example, and sometimes you get like 5 minutes of a highly aggressive Cinder not giving you any room for counters, other times he might not pull out curved sword
As for iFrames I've never seen anyone complain but he has a lot of moves that are total bullshit, arguably even worse than Oceiros charge
His kick for example is one of the most dreaded moves by runners lol
SoC’s Gwynn wombo combo in phase 2 ignores iframes.
Here’s a breakdown/short of it, but there’s way more you can find

https://youtube.com/shorts/yuPn20AVccg?feature=share

Lmao it feels bad af, I've watched no hit runs for some time and the amount of detail that goes into routing these runs then executing every detail correctly consistently, then combining that to a trilogy run is insane
Like this dude at the very least prepared for a couple months for a run like this lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Lmao it feels bad af, I've watched no hit runs for some time and the amount of detail that goes into routing these runs then executing every detail correctly consistently, then combining that to a trilogy run is insane
Like this dude at the very least prepared for a couple months for a run like this lol
it being the literal final boss of the trilogy(I think he did dlc too) made it worse.

i saw a different no hit runner have his run ended by the burnt ivory king and that must have sucked too

SoC’s Gwynn wombo combo in phase 1 ignore iframes.
Here’s a breakdown/short of it, but there’s way more you can find

https://youtube.com/shorts/yuPn20AVccg?feature=share
The reason I'm sure this dude is just slacking is because I watched the god of DS3 Gino, a guy who finished DS3 all bosses NO HIT at SL1 +0, and he did it twice so casually. So on some video he was practicing on Cinder, and literally fought him an entire hour with an SL1 +0 uninfused unbuffed dagger, and he literally took 0 hits. He never complained about iFrames that's why I said what I said

The reason I'm sure this dude is just slacking is because I watched the god of DS3 Gino, a guy who finished DS3 all bosses NO HIT at SL1 +0, and he did it twice so casually. So on some video he was practicing on Cinder, and literally fought him an entire hour with an SL1 +0 uninfused unbuffed dagger, and he literally took 0 hits. He never complained about iFrames that's why I said what I said
I mean to be clear I actually really like SoC and the iframe thing isn’t actually one of my complaints lol. I just speculated it would be a reason why no hitting would be hard.

I mean to be clear I actually really like SoC and the iframe thing isn’t actually one of my complaints lol. I just speculated it would be a reason why no hitting would be hard.
Tbf it could be the case for this attack, but any no hit runner would totally avoid getting into this wombo combo anyway lol
Cinder's fight is just so fast paced that you can't peak away for a second, and has a shit ton of combos and movesets

@EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki which Fromsoft bosses did you find It hardest to learn their moves and how to dodge?

For me, Orphan, Ludwig, Nameless, Friede and SoC.
Ludwig from Bb
Probably learning to strafe Fume was the hardest in DS2, and on SL1 with such low stamina you basically have no other options
Cinder is on a different tier even in the franchise as a whole, so for DS3 it would probably be phase II Gael.
For DS1 has to be Manus, favorite DS1 fight by far. For a 2011 game the fight is way ahead of its time, not nearly as clunky as the usual DS1 fights. One major difference between Manus and other Ds1 fights is that poise is absolutely useless against him
Flamelurker for Demon Soul

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't remember a lot since I played the early Soulsborne series a long time ago but I can say as much.

Fucking Isshin💀 There was also this annoying motherfucker from Bloodborne💀