Powers & Abilities Ranking The Devil Fruit Types

If we're going by the strongest on average:
  1. Mythical Zoan
  2. Logia
  3. Ancient Zoan
  4. Regular Zoan
  5. Paramecia
Paramecia is last because there are a lot of fodder and almost useless Paramecia fruits, which drags the category down immensely.
Chopper’s fruit is the Human Human fruit. That alone would make Regular Zoan tier fodder, any Paramecia is better than that shit.

Shisui

3 Palestine
I will go with Logia for now but if Yami turns out to be mythical then it goes to the very top of the list for me.
Logias are cooler imo. I like Karasu, BB, Sabo, Kuzan, GB and Akainu's logia fruits the most. I also like mythicals. Marco, Devon, Luffy, Yamato and Kaido got the best of the lot.

1- Mythical Zoan- every other Devil Fruit types have the top tier fruits but they also have bottom of the barrel fruits however Mythical Zoans I can't think of a single mythical Zoan that is weak or useless in anyway.
What about the Pegasus fruit? So far, Stronger doesn't seem like he can summon water from his hooves or clap his wings to make thunder like the og Pegasus.
:choppawhat:And the Onyudo fruit doesn't seem any different than your average oversized fat ass human in the OP world.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What about the Pegasus fruit? So far, Stronger doesn't seem like he can summon water from his hooves or clap his wings to make thunder like the og Pegasus.
:choppawhat:And the Onyudo fruit doesn't seem any different than your average oversized fat ass human in the OP world.
Well the problem with stronger is he's just a horse he doesn't have the mental capacity to use the fruit to its full potential imo

Has for onyudo Fruit I don't know much about that one or what powers it could have but much like stronger the user is a animal who likely can't fully utilize it's power

Has for onyudo Fruit I don't know much about that one or what powers it could have
According to tales and accounts, onyudos were just big and strong, but some could make people sick, inflict curses or turn themselves into statues or weird black masses, but the latter was usually just attributed to shapeshifting foxes, which many people back then believed was the true identity of the onyudo.

Generically and ignoring exceptions to the rule:
1. Logia
2. Zoan
3. Paramecia

However, there's nuance to this. Regular Zoans are worse than the majority of Paramecias and Paramecias seem to have the (overall) highest potential for absolutely broken hax abilities and also the greatest potential for being awful/detrimental to the user.

Imo the top 3 best fruits are:
1. Hito Hito no Mi Model Nika
2. Gura Gura no Mi
3. Ope Ope no Mi

Which goes to prove my point about Paramecias.

If we split the Zoans further:
1. Logias
2. Mythical Zoans
3. Ancient Zoans
4. Paramecias
5. Regular Zoans

Logias are still top because there literally isn't a single weak Logia - it is literally impossible. Additionally, even though the strongest fruit is a Zoan, and the next two strongest are Paramecias, the majority of Logias are much stronger than the majority of Mythical Zoans and Paramecias. The only other Mythical Zoans that could contend with the top Logia fruits is the Uo Uo no Mi Model Ryuu and Hito Hito no Mi Model Daibutsu, while after the top two Paramecias, there's only really two that seem totally overpowered (Soru Soru no Mi and Zushi Zushi no Mi).

So if we go by headcount of top tier fruits:
Zoans:
1. Hito Hito no Mi Model Nika (Mythical)
2. Uo Uo no Mi Model Ryuu (Mythical)
3. Hito Hito no Mi Model Daibutsu (Mythical)
I dont' think Yamato or Marco's fruits are quite overpowered enough to be top tier fruits. Same with all the Ancient Zoans, albeit it must be said the minimal power of Mythical Zoans is the greatest of the non-Logia fruits.

Paramecias:
1. Gura Gura no Mi
2. Ope Ope no MI
3. Soru Soru no Mi
4. Zushi Zushi no Mi
Kidd, Hancock, Kuma and Magellan's fruits also deserve a mention but they're just not quite top tier.

Now, by contrast, the sheer volume of top tier Logias should be self evident:
1. Yami Yami no Mi
2. Pika Pika no Mi
3. Magu Magu no Mi
4. Hie Hie no Mi
5. Goro Goro no Mi
6. Mori Mori no Mi
Debatable inclusions:
7. Mera Mera no Mi
8. Suna Suna no Mi

Even the remaining Logias; Moku Moku no Mi, Gasu Gasu no Mi, Yuki Yuki no Mi, Numa Numa no Mi and Susu Susu no Mi are debatably top tier fruits.

Ranking them by type is meaningless. We should rank them by tiers.
Top tier:
Ice, lava, fire, darkness, forrest, light, lighting logia fruits / ope ope, gura gura, zushi zushi(gravity) / nika, phoenix, daibutsu, dragon fruits.
Hight tier:
Ito ito (doffy), nikyu nikyu (kuma), jiki jiki (kid), doku doku (magellan), fuwa fuwa (shiki), soru soru (linlin), kira kira (jozu), hobi hobi (sugar), bari bari (barto), ishi ishi (pica), shima shima (avalo), wapu wapu (van augur)/ Snow, Swamp, Sand, Soot, Smoke, Gas fruits/ kyubi (devon), orochi (assuming its much stronger as orochi was weak), mythical dog (yamato).
Normal tier:
All ancient zoan, onyudo (onimaru), pegasus fruit / gomu gomu (no awakening), rest of paramecia which dont belong in any other tier,
Fodder tier:
All normal zoan, jacket fruit, kinemon's fruit, kuku kuku(streusen), kibi kibi (tama), nomi nomi (vegapunk-only good if you are a scientist), nagi nagi (rosinante), poke poke (blamenco).

Didnt include gorosei or imu due to lack of info.