Rate those guys : Hisoka is a 100

L

Levi_Ackerman

Razor - 90
Bisky - 90
Kite - 95
Silva - 100
Zeno - 110
Netero - 180 (still seems a bit too low for how big the gap is tbh)
Morel - 90
Knucle -80
Uvogin - 95
Phinks - 92
Feitan - 95
Chrollo - 110

Pitou - 150
Pouf - 130
Youpi - 140
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 300
Adult Gon - 200

Ging : 170
Pariston : higher than 100, but we don't know how much

Giving netero a 180 and Ging a 170 while meruem gets 200 . Aren't you overestimating both Ging and Netero while underestimating pre rose meruem?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Razor - 110
Bisky - 90
Kite - 110
Silva - 125
Zeno - 120
Netero - 200
Morel - 90
Knuckle - 85
Uvogin - 90
Phinks - 95
Feitan - 100
Chrollo - 110

I don't see how Netero isn't at least 200 here. Hisoka would likely be on his deathbed from the attacks Meruem was tanking.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Jesus Christ, the Bisky downplay is downright disrespectful. Reading this has me wanting to make a Bisky Respect Thread. Bisky is like one of the Top 5 most impressive Nen users we've seen thus far excluding Royal Guards yet people thinks shes below the likes of Phontom Troupe Members.

:choppawhat::choppawhat:

I urge you guys to go reread every panel that Togashi has Bisky in to really understand how much of a monster she is.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jesus Christ, the Bisky downplay is downright disrespectful. Reading this has me wanting to make a Bisky Respect Thread. Bisky is like one of the Top 5 most impressive Nen users we've seen thus far excluding Royal Guards yet people thinks shes below the likes of Phontom Troupe Members.

:choppawhat::choppawhat:

I urge you guys to go reread every panel that Togashi has Bisky in to really understand how much of a monster she is.
Haha i knew you would find this thread and say that

How who you rate all those characters (and bisky) compared to Hisoka ?

But I think 10 point between Bisky and Hisoka is too much (I put 90 to Bisky) I maybe underestimate her a bit

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Haha i knew you would find this thread and say that

How who you rate all those characters (and bisky) compared to Hisoka ?

But I think 10 point between Bisky and Hisoka is too much (I put 90 to Bisky) I maybe underestimate her a bit
Overall I think Hisoka is a monster and quite strong and very talented but I believe that theres a huge bias towards him in regards to combat ability since he is a fan favorite and he has a lot of fights. But, it's important to also understand who he fights why he wins those fights. Every Fight we've seen Hisoka participate in is used to educate us the viewers in nen combat from Gotoh to Kastro to Chrollo. The people Hisoka have beat are not ideal nen users. They are severely flawed in some way which allows Hisoka to exploit those flaws. Hisoka straight up tells Kastro he would have beat him if he actually focused on his enhancement and kept his cool. Chrollo was a humbling experince for Hisoka because Chrollo is the first Nen User without a massive flaw. Chrollo is not the type to play games with Hisoka and is smart and calm enough to actually beset Hisoka in a battle of mental attrition. I think most only look at Hisoka's fight and assume he can do this against everyone but Chrollo vs Hisoka pretty much dispels that assumption just like Zeno vs Chrollo dispelled the assumption that Chrollo can out wit everyone. The moment Chrollo pulled out Bandits Secret, Zeno pretty much figured out the ability and countered its threat on the spot. Hisoka is still very young and has a lot to learn. Combat Experince is not to be taken lightly. I consider several people here above Hisoka

Razor - 150 - Let's not Kid ourselves. Hisoka couldn't dodge a serve that came for Bisky first. In all out combat, Razor has the numbers advantage and is a monster. To understand how massive his aura reserves are, remember that Razor was the one powering every single Emitter effect in Greed Island. This means that even during the dodgeball game, Razor's aura output was noticeably capped out because emitted aura caps out the user's Output. Razor was enough to straight up deter the entirety of the Troupe. Hisoka has ways to go and it's important to remember that Ging trusted Razor as a Gamemaster. Ging!

Bisky - 160
Kite - 110
Silva - 150
Zeno - 135
Netero - 200
Morel - 155
Knuckle - 95
Uvogin - 100
Phinks - 100
Feitan - 105
Chrollo. - 110

I'm going to put together a Bisky respect thread later if I'm not too lazy.

J

Jo_Ndule

Hisoka is overrated, he's the Itachi and Mihawk/Zoro of this Manga fandom.

Bisky 135
Kite 120
Morel 110
Razor 150
Knuckle and the rest are near Hisoka, 90s
Chrollo 165
Silva 150
Zeno 130
Netero 200

Razor - 85
Biskey - 98
Kite - 90
Silva - 120
Zeno - 105
Netero - 180
Morel - 93
Knucle -78
Uvogin - 88
Phinks - 94
Feitan - 97
Chrollo - 125

For fun:-

Pitou - 150
Pouf - 145
Youpi - 160
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 505 ( I just added Pouf and Youpi into him)
Adult Gon - 203

I have yet to decide if im doing by aura output or by just skill of the opponent.
Yh this list is bad….. the Razor underration is crazy

Im thinking its something like this actually…

Razor - 103
Biskey - 98
Kite - 98
Silva - 105
Zeno - 95
Netero - 120
Morel - 93
Knucle -85
Uvogin - 90
Phinks - 97
Feitan - 97
Chrollo - 110

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Razor - 85
Biskey - 98
Kite - 90
Silva - 120
Zeno - 105
Netero - 180
Morel - 93
Knucle -78
Uvogin - 88
Phinks - 94
Feitan - 97
Chrollo - 125

For fun:-

Pitou - 150
Pouf - 145
Youpi - 160
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 505 ( I just added Pouf and Youpi into him)
Adult Gon - 203

I have yet to decide if im doing by aura output or by just skill of the opponent.
Pitou-Chan is stronger than Hisoka

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yh this list is bad….. the Razor underration is crazy

Im thinking its something like this actually…

Razor - 103
Biskey - 98
Kite - 98
Silva - 105
Zeno - 95
Netero - 150
Morel - 93
Knucle -85
Uvogin - 90
Phinks - 97
Feitan - 97
Chrollo - 120
Zeno as strong as illumi ?

Razor- 100
Bisky- 85
Kite- 90
Silva- 100
Zeno- 100
Netero- 110
Morel- 80
Knuckle- 75
Uvogin- 95
Phinks- 90
Feitan- 90
Chrollo- 105

Haven't read anything Dark Continent related yet

Razor : 101
Bisky : 103
Kite : 95
Silva : 105
Zeno : 105
Netero : 150+
Morel : 95
Knuckle : 90
Uvogin : 85
Phinks : 90
Feitan : 90
Chrollo : 105

Bonus

Pitou/Pouf/Youpo : 170+

Meruem : 250+

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Chrollo is also considerably stronger than Hisoka I think but not enough to win with less than high difficulty

I think that is relatively safe to infer

Netero ranks above both however

Maybe Ging also does