Future Events Realistically where does Kidd go from here?

The scene that would be great would be that he crawls back on Elbaf, lurking and hiding until Luffy and co go there. Then he asks Luffy for help or to join him which Luffy is happy to do until Kidd makes the mistake of saying it was Shanks who cast judgement upon his murdering ways.

Luffy just laughs then and proceeds to walk away and ignore Kidd forevermore as he curses strawhat.

Bellamy's master will have new flag makers apprentices soon.
I dont think there is any narrative purpose for him anymore.
If they survive, they might remain on Elbaf and stay for the final party thst will happen in Elbaf.
I still think there is a bigger possibility of Lolda doing Luffy, Sabo, Law, and Kidd vs Akainu and his 3 Admirals than Lolda doing Luffy and his 3 Commanders vs Akainu and his 3 Admirals, tbh. :catsweat:

Because Lolda is, after all, a complete and utter fraud. :catcry:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I still think there is a bigger possibility of Lolda doing Luffy, Sabo, Law, and Kidd vs Akainu and his 3 Admirals than Lolda doing Luffy and his 3 Commanders vs Akainu and his 3 Admirals, tbh. :catsweat:

Because Lolda is, after all, a complete and utter fraud. :catcry:
Its over. Admirals are next after Egghead and Kidd cant catch up in a lifetime...

We will still have Elbaf arc, so Kidd will be back there
He will have probably someone to mentor him because his confident is all time low
:josad:

Last edited: