Record of Ragnarok Chapter 54 and 55 Spoilers Thread

Buddha GOAT?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 54: SUBSTITUTE
As he points his finger to the heavens, Buddha departs with a loud cheer.
Think of Reifuku.Brynhildr and Ger welcome the winning Buddha.
However, due to the damage from the fierce battle, Buddha collapses.
The words he said to Brynhildr when he was taken to the doctor's office were quite significant....
The side of the gods suffered the third defeat.Odin asks Beelzebub a question, but the latter does not answer.
However, he reacts to some words from Odin: ......?
Hermes and Zeus seem to have a sense of crisis because luck is not in their favor. And they do not know who will take the place left by Buddha.
Hermes seems to be looking towards Ares hahaha ...! ??
Tired, Hades, the king of the underworld, said: "GET OUT". Ares and others are astonished by the words.
Hades leaves to avenge his younger brother Poseidon!

THE KING OF HELL WILL FIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE GODS FOR THE SEVENTH BATTLE

SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 55: CONTRAINDICATIONS
With Buddha's victory, the stars have evened out and Brunnhilde is ready to take the fight to the next level. Buddha is taken to the infirmary, where he is said to be in good condition.
Brunnhilde came to choose her next fighter, but when she entered the room, for some reason there was another Brunhilde...... BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, her real identity of that little guy is Nostradamus.
NOSTRADAMUS TOLD HER THAT THE GODS WILL WIN RAGNAROK.
It's a good way to make sure he makes the most of his turn, but this little guy is very dangerous, apparently, he was in the underworld for his crimes ......
Meanwhile, it turns out that the fighter on the side of the gods in the seventh round is Hades.
Nostradamus asks Brunhilde to give him permission to fight.
When Brunnhilde hears him, she denies his request, and he says that his turn is still too far away, as there is an opponent for Hades, and decides to bring out the only human who can compete against him, someone who was the first emperor, a fighter from China....
A man enters the VIP section on the gods' side, where Ares and Hermes are. He sits in Hades' seat without permission and kicks Ares out of the seat when warned. This man with a big attitude is the King of Kings, the First Emperor!

THE SEVENTH ROUND IS QIN SHI HUANG VS. HADES

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Qin Shi Huang is gonna win. I am going off of the same theory I used to predict that Buddha will win.
If you remember after Jack's victory over Hercules, Zeus mentions that they can never allow the humans to take the lead

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Chekhov's gun here's the Wikipedia explanation
Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed. Elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play

Therefore, when Zeus mentioned not allowing the humans to take the lead it was only a matter of time before humans actually take the lead.

The score right now is 3-2 for the Gods. With Buddha's win it will be 3-3. In round 7 humans win again, this time taking the lead. Again, I believe it's much simpler to have humans win twice in a row, rather than 3 or 4 times in a row which would have to happen if Buddha loses the fight.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
lets see the pattern here
R1 : Gods (Thor)
R2 : Gods (Zues)
R3 : Human (Sasaki Kojiro)
R4 : Human (Jack)
R5 : Gods (Shiva)
R6 : Human (Buddha)
3 Human W & 3 God W. :usoprice:
Qin Shi Huang vs Hades is kinda tricky now.
The only pattern i found is that the " coolest " one always wins and idk if it's my personal preference but each fight after their introductions i said " well this character is soo cool and he's gonna win " and so far i got them all :catblush:
But this is probably luck not a real pattern xD