Record of Ragnarok Chapter 54 and 55 Spoilers Thread

Buddha GOAT?

• Total voters
Design wise I was hoping for something a bit more better for Nostradamus but I don't think his actual design is that bad, I was really hoping for him to look like a plague doctor.

I'm going to wait and see how things with Nostradamus plays out in the future but so far based on the spoilers I've read, he seems like a very interesting character.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Damn, Hades is really getting chucked into the next Round after practically just being introduced? Bit unexpected.
I expected him to go after Beezlebulb and provide commentary during his fight, I did not expect him to fight in Round 7 lol.

That is Nostradamus? Damn, I assumed that was the next Valkyrie. :crazwhat:
Mad disappointed with Nostradamus' design, I expected him to be a badass with a beard. Speaking of Valkyries, guess we'll see Qin's volund soon ish.
Nostradamus tells Bu-chan Gods are gonna win the Ragnarok.
Great set bro.

Qin Shi Huang is gonna win. I am going off of the same theory I used to predict that Buddha will win.
If you remember after Jack's victory over Hercules, Zeus mentions that they can never allow the humans to take the lead

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Chekhov's gun here's the Wikipedia explanation

Therefore, when Zeus mentioned not allowing the humans to take the lead it was only a matter of time before humans actually take the lead.

The score right now is 3-2 for the Gods. With Buddha's win it will be 3-3. In round 7 humans win again, this time taking the lead. Again, I believe it's much simpler to have humans win twice in a row, rather than 3 or 4 times in a row which would have to happen if Buddha loses the fight.
Guess the Greeks are going to lose another god again lol.

Hope Apollo gets a W.

:steef: Odin.
Post automatically merged:

Nostradamus was a fucking letdown lol.

Ei Sei on the other hand? He's going to bitchslap Hades harder than when Qin bitchslapped Zhao at Shukai Plains :suresure:
:josad: Wonder if Wang Jian or other famous Qin generals will show up in this fight

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You know it.

Guess the Greeks are going to lose another god again lol.

Hope Apollo gets a W.
Man, this round lmao. I really like both of them. Qin Shi was my fave off of design only, and now the GOAT appears and is a damn boss. Hades is mad dope too. Damn. I can't wait to see them both in action, but I hate that one of them will have to lose.

Holllyyy crabbbb
Wth happen with ares, his face look really pale :milaugh:
QSH look really cocky, even he take a seat at the god side.
Seriously he isnt help god side?
Btw felt sorry for QSH but now is time for god side to win.

I expected him to go after Beezlebulb and provide commentary during his fight, I did not expect him to fight in Round 7 lol.
Yeah, I was definitely expecting Hades to stay on the sidelines for another couple of matches. I get that his presence was foreshadowed during the Third Round but him being chucked into the meat grinder immediately after his introduction seems a bit sudden, especially if Light's Checkhov Gun theory holds true.
Mad disappointed with Nostradamus' design, I expected him to be a badass with a beard. Speaking of Valkyries, guess we'll see Qin's volund soonish.
Fear not, for the Mad Monk alone will have enough testosterone to cover the entire human roster. :madmonk:

For real though, I hope RoR goes more masculine for Rasputin's design. Drifters already did beardless Rasputin.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
LMAO, I just read the thread back and I see everyone else also thought Nostradamus was some Valkyrie lmao. I had the same opinion.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Will author stop doing that to Ares...:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Is Qin Shi Shin from Kingdom or Sei ?
Qin Shi Huang is Ei Sei.

Shin's chinese name is Li Xin.

LMAO, I just read the thread back and I see everyone else also thought Nostradamus was some Valkyrie lmao. I had the same opinion.
lollllll. I used to think Nostradamus would be dressed like a plague doctor or something cool like that. At the very least I wanted him to have a badass beard.

I'm guessing Nostradamus will be saved for one of the final rounds as a trump card, possibly even the last, but I'd prefer Tesla/Leonidas as the final fighter personally.

Yeah, I was definitely expecting Hades to stay on the sidelines for another couple of matches. I get that his presence was foreshadowed during the Third Round but him being chucked into the meat grinder immediately after his introduction seems a bit sudden, especially if Light's Checkhov Gun theory holds true.
I'm 90% sure Ares would have died of heart failure if he spent a couple more minutes around Hades lol...

I expect Hades' fight to be super long to make up for his possible defeat, and his backstory will likely be long too.

Fear not, for the Mad Monk alone will have enough testosterone to cover the entire human roster. :madmonk:
For real though, I hope RoR goes more masculine for Rasputin's design. Drifters already did beardless Rasputin.
undefined

Hope his design looks something like this.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Qin Shi Huang is Ei Sei.

Shin's chinese name is Li Xin.

lollllll. I used to think Nostradamus would be dressed like a plague doctor or something cool like that. At the very least I wanted him to have a badass beard.

I'm guessing Nostradamus will be saved for one of the final rounds as a trump card, possibly even the last, but I'd prefer Tesla/Leonidas as the final fighter personally.

I'm 90% sure Ares would have died of heart failure if he spent a couple more minutes around Hades lol...

I expect Hades' fight to be super long to make up for his possible defeat, and his backstory will likely be long too.

Hope his design looks something like this.
Ei Sei really look different with the one in kingdom. This one look like crazy about respect n kinda arrogant.

Why in my mind hades vs QSH will be general v general style.
I mean hades got army from nether realm, and QSH got strongest army in china history.

And i think belzeebub v nostradamus really going to happen, they got similiarity they once went to nether realm n they come back alive.

Come on translator make it fasttttt