Record of Ragnarok Chapter 54 and 55 Spoilers Thread

Buddha GOAT?

• Total voters
God side already ahead twice before Buddha made it even again, its always same pattern in which Human side is the one need to catch up the score. 2-0, 2-2, 3-2 then currently 3-3.

Would be interesting if the human side lead the score this time, imagine the rage we get from god side knowing human is leading the score Lmao
O yeah its same score?
I thought human side is higher lol
But if hades defeated it will be a big loss for god side
But who knows lenmts enjoy the showww
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe we're going to see Hades fight so soon. I thought he'd fight at the end of the series. It's interesting that he was introduced so late and is now gonna be the next fighter. So who is gonna win this round? imo Hades will lose or this time it could actually be a draw.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
POTENTIAL MASSIVE SPOILERS.

The Order

1.Lu Bu

2.Adam

3.Sasaki Kojirou

4.Jack The ripper

5.Raiden Tameemon

6.Qin Shi Huang

7.Leonidas

8.Nikola Tesla

9.Okita Souji

10.Grigori Rasputin

11.Michel Nostradamus

12.Simo Hayha

13.Sakata Kintoki

THIS COULD POTENTIALLY BE THE ORDER OF THE HUMAN FIGHTERS. THE FIRST 5 MATCH COMPLETELY AND NOW QIN AS WELL. THO PEOPLE ARE NOT SURE YET, THEY THINK IT MIGHT JUST BE TROLLING BY THE AUTHOR LMAO. THOUGHTS?
Oki, more clarification, thanks to a post from NF.

Okay, I investigated about this and the order they appear is from a poll made back in 2019 (the same poll where the human that won would had his design revealed and Simo Hayha won). All the fighters in that pic match the order they appeared as options in the list
(starting with Qin and ending with Kintoki) except for Raiden since he fought the 5th. So it's likely the list is ordered based on that popularity poll instead of in the order they're going to fight.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Waito*

I said potential spoilers
:cheers:
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–‚๐•ฐ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–‚๐•ฐ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹
GOAT.

Buddha>Qin Shi>the rest.
:finally:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
And what about Beelzebub and Adam? :king:
They're mighty dope too.

I just don't know why Beel looks different in every new chapter lmao.

Legit.

Him in chapter 49

> Chapter 51

> Chapter 52

> Chapter 54