๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
raiden is goated , i'm still shocked that he lost lol
wasn't expecting that at all
:peperain:
Honestly that was the most boring fight for me lol. Especially because I don't like either fighter in it. The best parts were the Buddha appearances.

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
Honestly that was the most boring fight for me lol. Especially because I don't like either fighter in it. The best parts were the Buddha appearances.
there you go Raito

well the only part of the fight i didn't like was when raiden lost lol and yeah shiva is very annoying
the only fight i didn't like was thor vs lu bu other than this every fight was excellent , my fav fight is jack vs Hercules

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
well the only part of the fight i didn't like was when raiden lost lol and yeah shiva is very annoying
the only fight i didn't like was thor vs lu bu other than this every fight was excellent , my fav fight is jack vs Hercules
Imo:
Buddha vs Zero/Hajun>Jack vs Hercules>=Adam vs Zeus/Sasaki vs Poseidon>Thor vs Lu Bu>>>>>>Raiden vs Shiva.

Qin vs Hades will probably be my number 1 but I won't list it yet.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Amazing chapter.

I think they should have joined the two chapters into one tbh, but it is what it is.

Beelzebub is mad crazy lmao.

Qin and Hades are GOATS. Not much to add there.

IDK this fight isn't really working for me for some reason. I feel like this fight has barely even started despite how injured both of them are. I feel like it's been a lot of standing around, talking, Qin backstory, explanations for moves, reactions to those moves. Obviously, these elements were present in the other fights, but IDK. This will probably be fixed reading it altogether, but it just feels kinda slow to me.

i think hades is going to win because of how one sided it is rn

btw whoโ€™s left in the roster and who hasnโ€™t been revealed? this is getting complicated lol