Record of Ragnarok Chapter 67 & 68 Spoilers Thread

Felt sad already know how the result will come out. Hope author make the winner one after another i means atleast its not really easy to guess it.

IMO this fight will be about the potential of humanity.

Tesla represents progress, a new age for humanity, a height we can strive towards. He makes machines and technology that benefits humanity

Beelzebub on other hand represents stagnation and decadence of humanity, He uses technology to make monsters, demons and tools of destruction

Tesla will lose ofc, it is always easier to tear something town that to make it.

But i feel like by the end Beelzebub will have a new found respect for humanity
Beelzebub also looks like someone whose soul needs saving. :peperain:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Btw is Beelzebub backstory just everyone who is close to him waiting for him to truly awaken as Satan. And then accepting him for who he is, all the while he gets traumatised for life?

Like wtf is going on?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
While it seems that Tesla will lose, there was also a line from Belzebub - I will keep creating monsters until one manages to kill me.
He wants to die because the darkness inside him killed all those he ever cared about. So Nikola might pull through after all. :catsure:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
While it seems that Tesla will lose, there was also a line from Belzebub - I will keep creating monsters until one manages to kill me.
He wants to die because the darkness inside him killed all those he ever cared about. So Nikola might pull through after all. :catsure:
i think Beelzebub is the "Jack" version of the god. :pepebuggy:

Tesla ain't surviving this.

What kind of scrub ass Lucifer Morningstar is this?
:lusalty:
Can you tell me in general what does ch. 68 say? Unfortunately, I do not understand Vietnamese.

Why is everyone already convinced that Tesla will lose lol? If you learned anything from the average RoR match it's that they're deliberately made misleading to be unpredictable lol.