• Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Chapter 38 is out.
It looks like Raiden is gearing himself up for an all out assault in the next chapter. :steef:

Raiden winning this match and putting humanity ahead at 3-2 would be the third greatest insult to the Gods. :myman:
Raiden's about to pull a Darkshine next chapter LOL:steef::steef:
Good God dude, Thor vs Lu Bu is going down as one of my all time manga fights. This shit was hype as fuck.

I really thought Lu Bu was going to win, all of the emotional weight was on his side, even though I myself was definitely rooting for Thor as I don’t much care for the historical Lu Bu and Thor has always been awesome (this iteration of him is easily the coolest though lol).

This manga is definitely a new favorite of mine. Can’t wait to read more.
My man Lee's repping Thor up in here:myman:I thought you would rep Lu Bu for a bit since you're a huge Kingdom fans but Thor is cool too :cheers: And I can't wait for you to see the other fights (especially Adam vs Zeus):catblush::catblush:
This fight would be a highlight in anime more than manga because of the dance. I can imagine indian type of music, somewhat similar to the Jojo season one OST Lol
I'm imagining Pillar Men Theme in my head right now:steef::steef::steef:

I’m not gonna lie this current fight is kinda mid. It just feels like a worst version of Adam vs Zeus. I don’t care much for Raiden or Shiva (who probably has the most boring backstory in the series). Their fighting styles, so far at least, are also kinda boring. I was more interested in the Buddha/Loki stuff.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I just finished Zeus vs Adam, and aside from that sick-ass ending, I think this fight for me fell short of the first one.

Thor vs Lu Bu was straight up fire left and right, everything from the character intros to the early fights, explanations, backstories, and ultimately the conclusion were all just straight up metal as fuck for me.

Zeus vs Adam felt more tame by comparison, and there was definitely less tension in the second fight compared to the first. I felt like Thor vs Lu Bu could’ve gone either way up until the very end, whereas Adam basically stomped Zeus here lol. Though I did like much of the fight, like Adam’s Volund which I thought was hilarious and of course that finale which was great.

I think Thor vs Lu Bu was definitely far more to my taste then Adam vs Zeus, but still a very enjoyable fight overall. Looking forward to the next one!
Post automatically merged:

Scratch that lmfao. I guess the fight is still going.

Last edited:
I just finished Zeus vs Adam, and aside from that sick-ass ending, I think this fight for me fell short of the first one.

Thor vs Lu Bu was straight up fire left and right, everything from the character intros to the early fights, explanations, backstories, and ultimately the conclusion were all just straight up metal as fuck for me.

Zeus vs Adam felt more tame by comparison, and there was definitely less tension in the second fight compared to the first. I felt like Thor vs Lu Bu could’ve gone either way up until the very end, whereas Adam basically stomped Zeus here lol. Though I did like much of the fight, like Adam’s Volund which I thought was hilarious and of course that finale which was great.

I think Thor vs Lu Bu was definitely far more to my taste then Adam vs Zeus, but still a very enjoyable fight overall. Looking forward to the next one!
Hmmm, after reading this post and looking back at it, the fight itself might not be as good as I remember it being. Perhaps it was less that the actual fight itself was good and more just that Adam was a complete boss that carried the entire encounter with his awesome swagger? Lol.

In hindsight, Zeus and Adam did not have much chemistry between their characters. When I think of the other three completed fights, the characters had significantly more chemistry either as kindred spirits (e.g. Thor vs Lu Bu) or as ideological opposites (you’ll see soon enough.:catpole:)

Still, I enjoyed the fight because of Adam. His entire character theme, personality, backstory and death were all pretty epic. He is without a doubt my favourite character so far.

So yeah, still an enjoyable fight but not as good in comparison to the others as I initially thought it was. Lol.

Adam’s forever a chadnificent boss though. :akaman:

Post automatically merged:

Scratch that lmfao. I guess the fight is still going.
My favorite fight is the 4th one
Not gonna spoil it, but remind me once you get there

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
31 chapters into this. Amazing. I love the mythological lore and the historical figures from humanity's side.

Never thought a fight between Jack the Ripper and Heracles could be that entertaining. My favourite fight thus far, followed by Zeus and Adam. The fights are amazing all in all. The story is thrilling and the background info on the figures in it is great. I enjoyed the bit about Jack and his utter madness against Heracles' indomitable will.

The only minor minor minor minor minor issue I could have is that the Gods seem somehow, weak isn't the right word, but let's say weaker than I would have imagined. They aren't really utilizing the powers they are known for and all imo. Or regular people like Jack can tank hits from Heracles. That could be the only minor problem I could have with the series, but it's just a slight jab at most lol.

Last edited:
31 chapters into this. Amazing. I love the mythological lore and the historical figures from humanity's side.
Damn. How long has it been since you started reading? Two days? You only have seven chapters to catch up on. Truly Light speed. :catsweat:

The only minor minor minor minor minor issue I could have is that the Gods seem somehow, weak isn't the right word, but let's say weaker than I would have imagined. They aren't really utilizing the powers they are known for and all imo. Or regular people like Jack can tank hits from Heracles. That could be the only minor problem I could have with the series, but it's just a slight jab at most lol.
Which lack of power utilisation stuck out to you the most?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Damn. How long has it been since you started reading? Two days? You only have seven chapters to catch up on. Truly Light speed. :catsweat:
Nah bro. I started yesterday at 1 AM my time, so like 14 hours ago lmao. I stayed up until like 5 AM because I couldn't stop lol.

Which lack of power utilisation stuck out to you the most?
I have to say Poseidon. I was pretty sure he was going to use that surrounding water to his advantage and attack with it but he didn't really do anything like that. Thor at least used some electricity and Heracles his labours.

I have to say Poseidon. I was pretty sure he was going to use that surrounding water to his advantage and attack with it but he didn't really do anything like that. Thor at least used some electricity and Heracles his labours.
I do think there is an explanation as to why Poseidon basically nerfed himself after initially showing off his hydrokinesis for a flashy entrance.

Poseidon believed that a true God should excel at all things and show no weaknesses. Had he started using his hydrokinetic powers against Sasaki then he would be basically admitting physical inferiority to a human which would be an utterly abhorrent concept to Poseidon hence why he kept the fight to a purely physical confrontation.

That is the reason why I think Poseidon never used his water manipulation abilities in his fight against Sasaki. It fits with his personality of pride, sense of superiority and self assured arrogance.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I do think there is an explanation as to why Poseidon basically nerfed himself after initially showing off his hydrokinesis for a flashy entrance.

Poseidon believed that a true God should excel at all things and show no weaknesses. Had he started using his hydrokinetic powers against Sasaki then he would be basically admitting physical inferiority to a human which would be an utterly abhorrent concept to Poseidon hence why he kept the fight to a purely physical confrontation.

That is the reason why I think Poseidon never used his water manipulation abilities in his fight against Sasaki. It fits with his personality of pride, sense of superiority and self assured arrogance.
You do have a point. I can agree with this. I plan a slow re-read once I am caught up. Wanna go back and read with more detail lol. Thanks for the recommendation again.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
“Fiction Lord Adamas.” :rolaugh:

For some reason, when I first saw the bloke, I kept thinking “Ah shit, we got a Bakagou as a feckin deity”.

I am glad he got molly whopped. :sadgrin:
Speaking of, just finished Kojiro and Poseidon (I think lol), and holy shit what a ride. Kojiro may be a top ten manga character of all time for me. Every second this guy was on panel for me was absolutely thrilling in one way or another. What an absolute legend.

Kojiro vs Poseidon surpasses Thor vs Lu Bu for me, mainly just for how incredible Kojiro is. Lol

Speaking of, just finished Kojiro and Poseidon (I think lol), and holy shit what a ride. Kojiro may be a top ten manga character of all time for me. Every second this guy was on panel for me was absolutely thrilling in one way or another. What an absolute legend.

Kojiro vs Poseidon surpasses Thor vs Lu Bu for me, mainly just for how incredible Kojiro is. Lol
What do you think about the show this far?