Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
He got shook when Hermes could precieve what he couldn't, and the L train hasn't stopped since. He even takes Ls in other characters flashbacks.

:usoprice:

His credibility as a hype tool is declining by the second. Not even worth it now.

:josad:
The speed one I did not mind so much, Hermes is the messenger god so speed is kinda his deal but when Hermes started lecturing Ares (the god of war) about fighting and all he can respond with is “.... well yeah. I totally knew that.” :doffytroll:

Ares is not even an entertaining spectator character. He could at least be shown to be more knowledgeable in certain areas (like, I don’t know, fighting and war?) or have banter with Hermes but nope, he is a whipping boy that serves as the God’s version of Gol except he is a fully grown deity instead of a naive young girl.

Ultimately, Ares does not matter so this does not matter all that much but yeah, Ares is a sassenach. :mihugh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The speed one I did not mind so much, Hermes is the messenger god so speed is kinda his deal but when Hermes started lecturing Ares (the god of war) about fighting and all he can respond with is “.... well yeah. I totally knew that.” :doffytroll:
:milaugh:

I was cringing the whole time man, like come on bro. What aspect do you rule over as a god?

:choppawhat:

Come to your senses.
Ares is not even an entertaining spectator character. He could at least be shown to be more knowledgeable in certain areas (like, I don’t know, fighting and war?) or have banter with Hermes but nope, he is a whipping boy that serves as the God’s version of Gol except he is a fully grown deity instead of a naive young girl.

Ultimately, Ares does not matter so this does not matter all that much but yeah, Ares is a sassenach. :mihugh:
Facts. Again I'm just glad that he's just there and not a participant. Hope he stays a meme and away from everyone esle.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Probably thor vs lu bu

I'm not really that good at choosing top tens, theres always someone I'm forgetting
it'll probably change over time but
thor
buddha
odin
jack
loki/hermes
sasaki

lol I liked buddha from what we've seen but I need to see more for him to go higher
Good picks.

Buddha is the GOAT.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Probably thor vs lu bu

I'm not really that good at choosing top tens, theres always someone I'm forgetting
it'll probably change over time but
thor
buddha
odin
jack
loki/hermes
sasaki

lol I liked buddha from what we've seen but I need to see more for him to go higher
Relax, lol. It's just a list of top 10 faves so don't get pressured by Light. Buddha is a fraud.

Well since we have some new folk caught up now (and some I forgot to tag last time), tis now an appropriate time (according to me) to bump up this old question. :willsmith:
I thought that this could be a fun discussion to have here.

If you folks could choose any individual from history or a deity from a religion and place them into the world of RoR or a sequel to RoR as a character, who would you chose?
@Marimo_420 @Tris @Oblivion @The White Crane @PerfectHie

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Well since we have some new folk caught up now (and some I forgot to tag last time), tis now an appropriate time (according to me) to bump up this old question. :willsmith:

@Marimo_420 @Tris @Oblivion @The White Crane @PerfectHie
I would pick Buakaw Banchamek.

Probably the most compele thai boxer and most dominant in his respective combat sport. Roll out a monster to fight the gods.

Troll pick? Hitler.