Announcement Regarding the recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Dude... no one here is saint, I have seen that status with my two own eyes and saw how harsh they were and how much so-called truth in that status was. Are you seeking vengeance of what happened on OJ? Then that's not a battlefield, and I am gonna say right now whatever Tangerine did was completely right and you guys dick riding each other and you guys probably gonna do these in future when someone else gonna gets bullied. if you guys like to insult someone so much there are better websites to take part in, this is a friendly manga discussion forum, not a drama forum

And tell me how this anything has relation to OJ? Or you have nothing better to back up your argument?
Ive just noticed the screenshot below of her telling people not to join this forum. What was she doing here then ? People dont like snakes. This fake outrage at people having a problem with this is laughable.
Post automatically merged:

The reason Tangerine said to this Ren because most of the Zoro fans pick on Ren and as friend she said he doesn't need to join that forum because the same things gonna repeat.
Excuses

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noctis

Stfu. Ive just noticed the screenshot below of her telling people not to join this forum. What was she doing here then ? People dont like snakes. This fake outrage at people having a problem with this is laughable.
I am a friend with her for almost a year, so do you think you know her better than me? You don't know god damn reason behind her post, if she wanted to go against WG she would have done that long ago and I said the reason in my above post

The reason Tangerine said to this Ren because most of the Zoro fans pick on Ren and as friend she said he doesn't need to join that forum because the same things gonna repeat.
Well she was a mod to stop those situations. As I said, it was irresponsible of her.

Anyway, I was just telling you the situation Bogard had to face. I am not here to justify a shitty status.

Last edited:

HA001

β€Ž
I am a friend with her for almost a year, so do you think you know her better than me? You don't know god damn reason behind her post, if she wanted to go against WG she would have done that long ago and I said the reason in my above post
Sure, better than stalking someone profile on different forums and taking out someone else grudge
I dont care whose friend you are. Shes on a forum where shes slated the posters on here actively told people not to join and was a mod where the sensible thing to do was try and work out the issues. Acting shocked that people on here have issues is nonsensical.

N

Noctis

Well she was a mod to stop those situations. As I said, it was irresponsible from her.
It's not like she went profile to profile to make others not joining WG, she knew the consequences so she warned her friend and I would have done the same. And It was me who said if Ren did join the forum he should join it with a different username

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
I guess Bogard made his Point of view pretty clear, so please dont fight over it, specially dont fight against other users, because you have different opinions here. It is fine to have different opinions, also if they doesnt match Bogards Opinion, or mine, or whoevers, but just sometimes accept other opinions and stay calm.

Also, i would prefer dont read any Insult against other users, even they are gone (Tangerine) or banned (Den Den and Dizzy). Insults get punished, no matter why, which reason and who gets insulted. Just a friendly reminder.

Thank you. :)

S

Shura

I think @Bogard you better close this thread for further discussion...anyways I think it has been conveyed whatever you wanted to convey. Anymore discussion on this topic is pointless and gonna become another "big" event.

There is no person (including me) who is absolutely "neutral" here. Everyone here just take respective sides.

We better hope for good discussion/debate while respecting each others opinion about our favorite manga in future.

H

Homelander

I guess Bogard made his Point of view pretty clear, so please dont fight over it, specially dont fight against other users, because you have different opinions here. It is fine to have different opinions, also if they doesnt match Bogards Opinion, or mine, or whoevers, but just sometimes accept other opinions and stay calm.

Also, i would prefer dont read any Insult against other users, even they are gone (Tangerine) or banned (Den Den and Dizzy). Insults get punished, no matter why, which reason and who gets insulted. Just a friendly reminder.

Thank you. :)
Maybe lock the thread?

N

Noctis

I dont care whose friend you are. Shes on a forum where shes slated the posters on here actively told people not to join and was a mod where the sensible thing to do was try and work out the issues. Acting shocked that people on here have issues is nonsensical.
Stop blinding yourself with your ego, you don't know anything about her and saying to one person that he shouldn't join suddenly become many people? Wow, you guys have good logic

Btw you meaning to tell me that it's all right to stalk someone on different forums, how are you telling me anything good here. First OJ grudge, now stalking, then bullying and what next?

It's not like she went profile to profile to make others not joining WG, she knew the consequences so she warned her friend and I would have done the same. And It was me who said if Ren did join the forum he should join it with a different username
There is a thing called private message. A single public comment like that from a mod can make the admin + mods + regulars of this forum a laughing stock to the anime community.

Dont continue this. She was the victim yesterday. I fully acknowledge that.

Last edited:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Nobody is a saint here, I hope we don't start more drama over this and we all move on :amazing:

I made this post privately earlier today to try and get both sides to understand each other after everyone calms down, might as well share it here.

Ok now that I'm all caught up I have a few thoughts, I hope everyone is calmer now so maybe you'll get where I'm coming from.

Firstly, it's sad that a forum to discuss a series about connecting people is a platform for such unnecessary divisiveness and conflict.

I remember Den from my short time on OJ and that she took a lot of pride in her translations. So obviously getting accused of biased translations must have been hurtful. I'm empathetic towards that. And I believe Tangerine shouldn't have accused her of that. And I understand why some thought she wasn't fit to be a mod.

I also remember during my short time on OJ how Sanji and his fans were getting some of the most consistent, childish and unneeded bashing every week. It was becoming overbearing and I'm sure Sanji/SaNa fans that came over from OJ had thought this forum was a new beginning. So maybe seeing some of the old faces that used to rag on Sanji made them a little defensive because it brought out old feelings. It's like they wanted to be protective of this forum so it doesn't become the "Zoro fans bash Sanji" forum.

So I think some of her TB posts were related to her starting to see some of the same things she hated from OJ. I also empathize with that even though I don't think a mod should criticize their own forum.

I believe calmer heads should have prevailed and things didn't deteriorate to name calling. So I think a private conversation instead of saying things like "TB spy" in public could have prevented this from happening. Obviously seeing what Dizzy said in context, he didn't intend it to be taken literally. I understand why he feels like being accused of bullying over using a term like "sucking dick" that's used figuratively in every conversation is harsh. But that doesn't mean that it was right to say that about her and she has the right to take it personally.

I understand this is the internet and that's how business is being done here, but I try to be positive and reduce conflict as much as possible

I obviously hope that she'd stayed (and maybe after things cool off she can come back) and we could work this out but what's done is done. I hope nobody gets banned after this and both sides can at least try to understand where the other side is coming from.

Over the past week I tried making the "Non-strawhat crush" and "List of plot points that need to be addressed" threads to kind of steer some of the discussion away from power scaling and character fans vs each other because some people get too emotional and bad feelings persist.

Oda spends the majority of his effort and planning to focus on non-fighting aspects of OP and I feel that's severely under-discussed compared to versus battles and ships (maybe a thread on this coming later ). So I hope that if those less divisive elements are more focused on in discussion, things wouldn't get heated and eventually have another situation like this.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Maybe lock the thread?
I am no friend of shutting down discussions. I better try to calm them down and Keep them friendly. This should be peacefully discussable, which can lead to a better bonding inside the community. Shutting it down will only cause whispering, false Information and a fire in the backyard. If this wents to far with users, i prefer to threadban them, but let this open to discuss this whole incident, but Keep this discussion right here, so we all can come to an ending together.

N

Noctis

There is a thing called private message. A single public comment like that from a mod can make the admin, mods and regulars of this forum a laughing stock.
I am asking what's the issue with profile post? She did om entirely different forum that doesn't go against the rules of that forums so yeah she was not the one with the fault here.

If you acknowledge then it's nice but Stalking someone, trying to make reason from past grudge doesn't sound any better to me

HA001

β€Ž
Stop blinding yourself with your ego, you don't know anything about her and saying to one person that he shouldn't join suddenly become many people? Wow, you guys have good logic

Btw you meaning to tell me that it's all right to stalk someone on different forums, how are you telling me anything good here. First OJ grudge, now stalking, then bullying and what next?
Lmfao. What ego. Its not my fault you have comprehension issues. Calling people out on their bullshit is fair.

N

Noctis

Lmfao. What ego. Its not my fault you have comprehension issues. Calling people out on their bullshit is fair.
I see, finally come to personal insult when you don't have an answer to stalking, bullying and so on.. Anything else? Are you finished?

M

MD Zolo

They bullied a staff member on a personal level, stalked her activity on other forums and they're getting away with this temporary ban and when they're gonna come back they're gonna continue with there fucked up attitude. Do you still think it's harsh? Do you think bullying someone is not punishable? They should have got perma ban for what they have done
I have made my point clear, in the profile post, and in the PM by some users here. And those were:

1. Dizzy has insulted her personally and his ban is justified. And I have already said on multiple platforms that he should apologize to Tangerine about his remarks.
2. While Den_Den_Mushi has made remarks about her, he didn't attack directly by calling her things. But he should had never participated in this. So, for his case, Ban was probably harsh but a strong reprimand would had been welcome by me.

That is my opinion.

HA001

β€Ž
Nobody is a saint here, I hope we don't start more drama over this and we all move on :amazing:

I made this post privately earlier today to try and get both sides to understand each other after everyone calms down, might as well share it here.

Ok now that I'm all caught up I have a few thoughts, I hope everyone is calmer now so maybe you'll get where I'm coming from.

Firstly, it's sad that a forum to discuss a series about connecting people is a platform for such unnecessary divisiveness and conflict.

I remember Den from my short time on OJ and that she took a lot of pride in her translations. So obviously getting accused of biased translations must have been hurtful. I'm empathetic towards that. And I believe Tangerine shouldn't have accused her of that. And I understand why some thought she wasn't fit to be a mod.

I also remember during my short time on OJ how Sanji and his fans were getting some of the most consistent, childish and unneeded bashing every week. It was becoming overbearing and I'm sure Sanji/SaNa fans that came over from OJ had thought this forum was a new beginning. So maybe seeing some of the old faces that used to rag on Sanji made them a little defensive because it brought out old feelings. It's like they wanted to be protective of this forum so it doesn't become the "Zoro fans bash Sanji" forum.

So I think some of her TB posts were related to her starting to see some of the same things she hated from OJ. I also empathize with that even though I don't think a mod should criticize their own forum.

I believe calmer heads should have prevailed and things didn't deteriorate to name calling. So I think a private conversation instead of saying things like "TB spy" in public could have prevented this from happening. Obviously seeing what Dizzy said in context, he didn't intend it to be taken literally. I understand why he feels like being accused of bullying over using a term like "sucking dick" that's used figuratively in every conversation is harsh. But that doesn't mean that it was right to say that about her and she has the right to take it personally.

I understand this is the internet and that's how business is being done here, but I try to be positive and reduce conflict as much as possible

I obviously hope that she'd stayed (and maybe after things cool off she can come back) and we could work this out but what's done is done. I hope nobody gets banned after this and both sides can at least try to understand where the other side is coming from.

Over the past week I tried making the "Non-strawhat crush" and "List of plot points that need to be addressed" threads to kind of steer some of the discussion away from power scaling and character fans vs each other because some people get too emotional and bad feelings persist.

Oda spends the majority of his effort and planning to focus on non-fighting aspects of OP and I feel that's severely under-discussed compared to versus battles and ships (maybe a thread on this coming later ). So I hope that if those less divisive elements are more focused on in discussion, things wouldn't get heated and eventually have another situation like this.
Fair enough. The problem is one side doesnt need protection from the other. They both need to calm down. Both sides have an issue.
Post automatically merged:

I see, finally come to personal insult when you don't have an answer to stalking, bullying and so on.. Anything else? Are you finished?
Lol bit rich coming from the guy who called people dickriders. Im not invested in who or what. I was on that post. Dizzy went too far as ive said. Ive no issue with the screenshot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.