Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members.
As you can already read from the thread, our friend and member Jmena/ @Un-amed has left us, here is his father's message.

"Good morning, I am Jmena's father. I want to inform you that my son Jorge decided to take his own life on the 10th. Thank you all and forgive me for this intrusion, but since I know that he has had a very good time with you, you deserved to know the end of my son. thank you very much everyone"

What can i say about him? He was a very good friend and was always helpful and open, we in the group could discuss everything with him, he was always there for us, he was a great person. All the sadder that he's gone now, this shows us that we should respect each other, we never know what's going on in the mind of a person behind the account, please always keep that in mind. We are very shocked by this news.

Rest in Peace my brother, Jmena...
Absolutely shocking. राम नाम सत्य है! Just was recovering from the news of a domestic airline crash taking the lives of 72 people when I came across this horrendus incident. May your soul rest in peace @Un-amed. Cant comprehend what you must have felt. If only any of us knew how you were feeling.

Anyone who has any difficulty regarding physical and\or mental health here at WG please feel free to text me or any other professional doctors like @Tejas, @Psychiatrist, etc. We will do whatever we can to help you. Your life is very precious.

Anyone involved in mental health, psychology, doctors etc can contribute to a thread or any of such sorts regarding HELP and if anyone has any difficulty we might be of any help. I'd gladly help to my fullest and even consult practicing psychiatrists here to help anyone who is in need. I hope no one has to go through such trauma that drastic steps in life shall be the only option. Suicide isn't an option, Mental health matters. We are there to help. Rest in Peace, Jmena. 😢

Rest in peace. It's saddening to see young people take their own lives. I often wondered what could have prevented such tragedy, I personally have contact to a family who's teen son ended his own life not that long ago. Everyone keeps asking if they could have prevented it (me included). It is haunting even if you're not related. So I wish the family all the strength in the world and pls don't start blaming yourselves !

Back in my sophomore year of high school, my ex-girlfriend's best friend's brother also committed suicide, I know him really well too as he was one of the senior that I looked up to, I was at the funeral with my family and friends. So I know what it feels like to lose someone dear to you. Life is precious y'all. Make sure to reach out for the support in need. Everybody is always there for you.

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members.
As you can already read from the thread, our friend and member Jmena/ @Un-amed has left us, here is his father's message.

"Good morning, I am Jmena's father. I want to inform you that my son Jorge decided to take his own life on the 10th. Thank you all and forgive me for this intrusion, but since I know that he has had a very good time with you, you deserved to know the end of my son. thank you very much everyone"

What can i say about him? He was a very good friend and was always helpful and open, we in the group could discuss everything with him, he was always there for us, he was a great person. All the sadder that he's gone now, this shows us that we should respect each other, we never know what's going on in the mind of a person behind the account, please always keep that in mind. We are very shocked by this news.

Rest in Peace my brother, Jmena...
I can't believe it, I'm at loss for words... Rest in Peace my friend.

Absolutely shocking. राम नाम सत्य है! Just was recovering from a domestic airline crash taking the lives of 72 people when I came across this horrendus incident. May your soul rest in peace @Un-amed. Cant comprehend what you must have felt. If only any of us knew how you were feeling.

Anyone who has any difficult regarding physical and\or mental health here at WG please feel free to text me or any other professional doctors like @Tejas, @Psychiatrist, etc. We will do whatever we can to help you. Your life is very precious.

Anyone involved in mental health, psychology, doctors etc can contribute to a thread or any of such sorts regarding HELP and if anyone has any difficulty we might be of any help. I'd gladly help to my fullest and even consult practicing psychiatrists here to help anyone who is in need. I hope no one has to go through such trauma that drastic steps in life shall be the only option. Suicide isn't an option, Mental health matters. We are there to help. Rest in Peace, Jmena. 😢
Yeah atleast 30 people are dead
And now this
:mrgo:
Tragedy after tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.