Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Rest in peace Un-amed. I wish I had appreciated him more while he was here.

A lot of people have no hope in life right now. To all the people here that try to make people laugh and give people some hope, thank you. People need hope. It's hard waking up with none everyday.

I hope Un-amed got the spoilers for the rest of One Piece, and is sailing up in the clouds laughing at Oda's weird ass writing. We'll miss you, go find treasures beyond what lies here.

If anyone NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU FEEL ABOUR YOURSELF needs to vent, and let out your emotions, let me know.

I also strongly feel this is a good time to change how the site deals with attacking leakers. Un-amed got harassed a lot for fake leaks and stuff, and that bothers me. We treat fake leaks like someone poisoned our water supply, it's fucking ridiculous.

I'll be honest, I'm a suicidal alcoholic. One Piece and WorstGen are distractions for me from family issues, economic issues, and the fact that I hate humanity on a similar level to @Admiral Maynard . Most people wouldn't guess that from what I post. You never know what other people are going through on the internet, unless they fully open up to you. One Piece is supposed to be about fun, friendship, adventure.

Even if I am a hopeless drunk bastard, I don't want to make people feel like shit on the internet. All right, I'm coming down from a panic attack and rambling at this point, sorry.

Wish their family the best, RIP.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Rest in Peace Buddy!

We didn’t have much conversations or were close or anything, but I have only positive memories for your name. You will be missed, just… look at all the responses here. Around the globe, people right now remember you, smile when they think about you and will miss you.

hopefully, wherever you are now, you will find the peace you were seeking for!

For us as community, this maybe is a chance to overthink what we are and what we want to be. I would like to see this here as a safe space for one piece fans. A large group of friends.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Rest in peace Un-amed. I wish I had appreciated him more while he was here.

A lot of people have no hope in life right now. To all the people here that try to make people laugh and give people some hope, thank you. People need hope. It's hard waking up with none everyday.

I hope Un-amed got the spoilers for the rest of One Piece, and is sailing up in the clouds laughing at Oda's weird ass writing. We'll miss you, go find treasures beyond what lies here.

If anyone NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU FEEL ABOUR YOURSELF needs to vent, and let out your emotions, let me know.

I also strongly feel this is a good time to change how the site deals with attacking leakers. Un-amed got harassed a lot for fake leaks and stuff, and that bothers me. We treat fake leaks like someone poisoned our water supply, it's fucking ridiculous.

I'll be honest, I'm a suicidal alcoholic. One Piece and WorstGen are distractions for me from family issues, economic issues, and the fact that I hate humanity on a similar level to @Admiral Maynard . Most people wouldn't guess that from what I post. You never know what other people are going through on the internet, unless they fully open up to you. One Piece is supposed to be about fun, friendship, adventure.

Even if I am a hopeless drunk bastard, I don't want to make people feel like shit on the internet. All right, I'm coming down from a panic attack and rambling at this point, sorry.

Wish their family the best, RIP.
Hey thanks for sharing that tiny peek behind the curtain, I appreciate it. Others my feel compelled to tell their stories when they see users such as yourself talking about what they're experiencing. ✌️
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wg-support-thread.36663/#post-3826996

Rock that Soul!!!
Hey thanks for sharing that tiny peek behind the curtain, I appreciate it. Others my feel compelled to tell their stories when they see users such as yourself talking about what they're experiencing. ✌️
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wg-support-thread.36663/#post-3826996
A lot of people feel they will be judged if they're honest about their problems, and, in some cases, they're right. But, just hiding the problems won't make them go away.

A lot of people feel they will be judged if they're honest about their problems, and, in some cases, they're right. But, just hiding the problems won't make them go away.
That mental health thread already turned to shit.
Dude makes 'it gets better' statement.
I say it doesn't get better for everyone.
Dude insults me.

Yeah Worstgen in a nutshell

Tragic...
You never know what the other person is going through in life, thats why i have a line that i dont cross even on online forums.

RIP Jorge, i don't have words to express my feelings.

Its easy to say suicide is not the answer unless you're the one dealing with it, it can get scary real fast. Anyone who has such thoughts or is just exhausted from life, please talk to your friends/family. It helps.

RIP

Rock that Soul!!!
Well, damn...
RIP
I'm sorry for being a dick towards you, it was unnecessary even though it was usual trolling.
I feel this, too. You think back and wonder if you had worded something differently or said something else.

But, the issues that cause suicide go way beyond that. No one here tried to hurt Un-amed, as far as I know.

Still, we can make the forum better by making sure leakers don't get singled out, and just encouraging people to be less toxic in general.

I appreciate you man, don't feel bad, I know you try to spread good vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.