[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

The Big Bad King

@Light D Lamperouge the Evil King has been killed!

You are the Evil King! You are part of the Special Class, as well as the Unseen

[Passive - Tenacity] You are immune to role blocks and redirects. The Court Wizard's transportation will still affect you.

[Active - Royal Finger] Your next nomination for treason will count twice. Meaning, you will get double vote power that day. This is a day ability. [2-shots]

[Active - Decide Fate] Decide an accused player's fate. If Hunter 'Retribution' is triggered, King will be targeted with an arrow. [1-shot]

[Active - Improved Safeguard] During the night, have a safeguard protect a player, granting them death immunity for the night. Can target self. Elected Unseen King -1 charge. This doesn't count as visiting. [3-shots]

[Active - Close Allies] Discover a player's class type and if they are a member of the Unseen. Others will not be able to see who you target. Only the Starting King has this ability. This doesn't count as visiting. [3-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Unseen
There was no logbook left behind.

@Seraphoenix the Sheriff has been killed!

You are the Sheriff! You are part of the Investigative Class, as well as the Blue Dragon

[Active - Scout] During the day phase, choose a target to put a scout on. If the Unseen try to visit that player, you will be notified. This scout will stay on the target until you move it somewhere else.

[Active - Expert Navigation] Determine if your target is a member of the Unseen. You cannot target the King.

[Active - Surveillance] Target a player and if they are a member of the Unseen, you will find out their role. [3-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon

@AL sama the Physician has been killed!

You are the Physician! You are part of the Support Class and a Blue Dragon. You are a Heretic!

[Passive - Remedy Studies] Because of your extensive studies as a doctor, you are immune to bleeding(cannot be poisoned).

[Active - Inoculate] During the day phase, you may target a player to make them permanently immune to bleeding. [1-shot]

[Active - Exhume] Target a player during the day phase and at the end of the following night phase, you will discover what classes killed that player or if they committed suicide in the event that they die. [3-shot]

[Active - Heal] Using your herbs, you may heal a target during the night to protect them from all attacks and cure them of bleedings. You may target yourself only twice during the game. There are some attacks that bypass this protection.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon

Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.

Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.

Due to the death of the King, the town must elect a new King today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Day 3. You have 24 hours to converse.
With 13 players alive. It takes 7 to lynch.
Countdown Timer

@Yo Tan Wa has subbed in for @Sunita

N

NeutralWatcher

Vote Lynch Marimo

@Marimo_420 Can you claim? Why did you, Seraphoenix and Flower yesterday?

@Cobra. @Finalbeta Who did you roleblock?

@Flower @Melontonin Who did you investigate?

@Zara Your action last night?

Starting Unseen members are Masterind and Assassin. Krogothwolf was Servant so he's not starting member and he was converted player yesterday.

Unseen who converted Krogothwolf must have known him to convert him.

@Flower Your thought since you know Krogothwolf well.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Vote Beta the confirmed Assassin.
How is Beta confirmed assassin?

Moreover, Mel is confirmed mastermind. She knew about the little birdie ability very well yesterday, I think she definitely heard Sera’s whispers to Flower. That also explains why she wanted to whisper to AL instead of Flower

@Flower what did Sera tell you when he told you his role?

My my

It seems a liar has been spot on the horizon

Vote Lynch Mel
Vote Beta the confirmed Assassin.
I am sorry to disappoint your hopes but I roleblocked AL sama tonight and he was apparently super killed.

I yesterday claimed that my action had failed which was correct.

Are you sure to stand up as the Princess, Miss Flower?

How is Beta confirmed assassin?

Moreover, Mel is confirmed mastermind. She knew about the little birdie ability very well yesterday, I think she definitely heard Sera’s whispers to Flower. That also explains why she wanted to whisper to AL instead of Flower

@Flower what did Sera tell you when he told you his role?
Since when is Butler a Offensive/Killer class??

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
D

Dragomir

Status
Not open for further replies.