[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
We have an hour to decide on a lynch. A no lynch would be bad for us. We need 10 votes on someone for them to be lynched so I am tagging you here now.

Courtroom:
1. @Finalbeta
2. @Zara
3. @Seraphoenix
4. @krogothwolf
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Fujishiro
7. @Light D Lamperouge
8. @AL sama
9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
10. @Flower
11. @Cobra.
12. @Fallen Prince
13. @Sunita
14. @Melontonin
15. @Queen
16. @Reborn
17. @NeutralWatcher
18. @Marimo_420
Driving home after work. Gimme half an hour

We have an hour to decide on a lynch. A no lynch would be bad for us. We need 10 votes on someone for them to be lynched so I am tagging you here now.

Courtroom:
1. @Finalbeta
2. @Zara
3. @Seraphoenix
4. @krogothwolf
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Fujishiro
7. @Light D Lamperouge
8. @AL sama
9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
10. @Flower
11. @Cobra.
12. @Fallen Prince
13. @Sunita
14. @Melontonin
15. @Queen
16. @Reborn
17. @NeutralWatcher
18. @Marimo_420
The thing is im missing out on a few hours of convo, can i get an update then? Im on page 42 or something. Reading my way up

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It is called bleeding in ToL but in a normal game, it's poisoned. Bleeding is a day action but poisoning can day or night depending on whatever the host wants. Players are supposed to find out that they're bleeding in ToL but in a normal mafia game, you don't find out if you were poisoned. At the end of the day, they're both delayed kills.
Thanks. So a delayed kill.

both are similar but from different roles I think

need to check wiki
Can either being used tell us which faction we are up against or are they both possible for each faction?

Driving home after work. Gimme half an hour
Please hurry, we got like 55 minutes left.
Could be a new player. Or somebody who is not very active.

Sunita or Melon come to my mind, the way Melon defended Sunita feels off.
You're dodgy Flowa. This is something I would expect from you. Making a statement to clear yourself. I am not taking my eyes off of you. You're sus.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Could be a new player. Or somebody who is not very active.

Sunita or Melon come to my mind, the way Melon defended Sunita feels off.
I don't know Sunita personally. I just commented on the fact that you voted for pressure even though it seems unlikely to lead anywhere. I believe Sunita not being very good at english isn't excusable for their lack of communication here. I do agree with you that having not said much is not a good look, but not worth wasting a vote for imo

I don't know Sunita personally. I just commented on the fact that you voted for pressure even though it seems unlikely to lead anywhere. I believe Sunita not being very good at english isn't excusable for their lack of communication here. I do agree with you that having not said much is not a good look, but not worth wasting a vote for imo
What else are we supposed to do with our votes? The majority of Blue Dragons aren't killing roles, so voting suspects is all we can do. And the only way for us to get our suspects to talk.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Current Vote Tally Before I Go To Sleep:
Finalbeta -> Al
Sera -> Reborn -> Al
Kiwi -> AL
AL -> Light ->*-> Kiwi
Lanji -> Neutral -> Fallen Prince
Fallen -> Neutral -> Sera
Neutral -> Neutral
Reborn -> Krogo
Queen -> Al
Fujishiro -> Sera ->*

AL - 4
Krogo - 1
Neutral - 1
Kiwi - 1
Sera - 1
@Dragomir have these votes changed since then?

You can do that. But stuff like that always causes unnecessary paranoia. I claimed to prevent having to defend myself all the time and now I have to continue doing that. Sigh...

Anyway, from what I got from this DP I get strong Town vs Town vibes from a lot of the arguments here. Hence I'm thinking scum is among the more quiet players who can hide behind those arguments and slip under the radar that way.

Vote lynch Sunita.

I know you're new, but I would like to hear more from you.

@Sunita .
I'm just beginning to understand something about this game. I had to read elsewhere to start this. Damn, I thought it was easier and this time I agreed to play here because of that, and because I always said no. I'm not familiar with this kind of games, and maybe of course, I shouldn't have accepted, but I'm already here.And I shouldn't complain either.
@Flower, I partly understand why you lynch me.
What do you need to know about me?

Is @Sunita playing ?

She has problem with english told me once when we were chatting in her home profile.
Sunita is a completely inexperienced and unfamiliar with these games player, it reeks as a move of desperateness when this is the most casual bold kind of lynch given that it finds its roots merely into inactiveness 🤔
This! Beta has reason. I said the same before.

Sunita looks like complete begineer . Maybe her proficincey with english is hampering her from playing.
Also is for this reason in part and yes, I'm not an expert in english,I get tired of reading so many pages because of my laziness perhaps, many will have noticed but with respect, I think that it isn't necessary to repeat it twice either xD

I'm just beginning to understand something about this game. I had to read elsewhere to start this. Damn, I thought it was easier and this time I agreed to play here because of that, and because I always said no. I'm not familiar with this kind of games, and maybe of course, I shouldn't have accepted, but I'm already here.And I shouldn't complain either.
@Flower, I partly understand why you lynch me.
What do you need to know about me?

This! Beta has reason. I said the same before.

Also is for this reason in part and yes, I'm not an expert in english,I get tired of reading so many pages because of my laziness perhaps, many will have noticed but with respect, I think that it isn't necessary to repeat it twice either xD
I would just like you to contribute more, so that people can get reads on you.

Unvote.

Vote lynch Melon.

That was way too much defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.