[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reborn explained his reads and I can affirm that his reads are genuine.

I think this is what we should do:

1. Lynch Marimo
2. Jail Lanji
3. Roleblock Beta

Lanji fake claimed. I'm sure of this now, just think about it. The point of a knight is to act as a bodyguard, what type of bodyguard choses to abstain from actions during one night because they're scared of dying? He is either mastermind or sk. The fact that he asked for Melontonin to check him pretty much means he isn't assassin.

Second, Marimo has been weird this whole game. He is either sk or some type of Unseen. Being roleblocked both nights is too convenient when there is no one who is confirming to roleblocking him

Third, we already said that Beta is most likely not Butler. He made it pretty obvious earlier by not cooperating. Plus with Krogo flipping converted butler, it's very likely that Beta just took on Krogo's role.

Everything is falling into place, we just need to walk out tonight without a conversion and BD will be in a really good spot.
Actually, I'm going to backtrack a bit.

It's either:

Lanji (mastermind) + Finalbeta (assassin) and Marimo (neutral killing)

or

Marimo (mastermind) + Finalbeta (assassin) and Lanji (neutral killing)

In both situations, Finalbeta is the assassin so he might be the better lynch since Unseen gets priority over neutral killing.

I'll let town decide which way we want to go. We just need to make sure that the Prince and the roleblocker is coordinated correctly to prevent a conversion
Did you also think through the failed Kills? Did Everything connected for you?

Because i joined this day phase and can't trust my reads well yet. I might go with these, if you are confident. I will also cross chck some points, in some while.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Since there's already so many votes on Marimo, we should just lynch him.
Prince please jail Lanji.

Finalbeta.

Please stay tuned of the thread, I'll tag you if we change our mind.
I have a plan....

Its Based on guess this time and not some information so giving heads up...

Wanna hear??

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Did you also think through the failed Kills? Did Everything connected for you?

Because i joined this day phase and can't trust my reads well yet. I might go with these, if you are confident. I will also cross chck some points, in some while.
I'm confident that Lanji is bad.

85% sure on Marimo and Beta.

I have a plan....

Its Based on guess this time and not some information so giving heads up...

Wanna hear??
sure, tell us

Reborn

Then how did Light get killed when neither Sorcerer nor Inquisitor can attack the King? Doesn't add up.
How would I know.?

All I did is raised an alarm.....

I am not exactly sure who is who. I simply can tell who is scum

But just relax....

Regardless of who it is, we can still find a way.....i am here so why worry flower....:myman:

Town will win this game.....

@NeutralWatcher your were Jailed and i confirmed with Host that jailed person Kill action will count as failed attmpt. The 2 failed kills are still unexplained, either one targeted you or you did someone. Other role blockers didn't do that.

Plus i dont see you scum hunting like you usually do. I even asked for you summary and you provided a detailed one, so i assume you aren't busy outside. Hopefully this is not angle shooting.

Reborn

If I have to guess then lanji is neutral killing role...

Reason - @Kiwipom think what I explain you.

Lanji made a slip...but he is also the one who was ready to vote both wolf and Marimo at will. ...

So he is likely neutral

That's leave Marimo and beta...

Jail Marimo....

Role block beta.....i will take care of him..

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@NeutralWatcher your were Jailed and i confirmed with Host that jailed person Kill action will count as failed attmpt. The 2 failed kills are still unexplained, either one targeted you or you did someone. Other role blockers didn't do that.

Plus i dont see you scum hunting like you usually do. I even asked for you summary and you provided a detailed one, so i assume you aren't busy outside. Hopefully this is not angle shooting.
If NW was assasin and jailed, where would the rest of those deaths be from?

2 attempts - let's say both is NW the "assassin"
3 deaths - Inquisitor + 2 from reaper?

Why would assassin even try to use their two for one (a one shot ability) when they know they have been jailed? That would of been stupid

Reborn

Why would assassin even try to use their two for one (a one shot ability) when they know they have been jailed? That would of been stupid
NW isn't assassin

Reborn

I dont think voting for wolf would be problm for Unseen.
Bt i see your point.

Anyway, what slip are you referring to.
Can't answer....

I explained everything to kiwi , gave credible information which I had and that's enough from my side.

I won't reveal anything here that can jeopardize especially to you who didn't co-operate at all....

Kiwi i didn't say he was Assasin. Whynwould u assume that?

I dont think we can exactly figure things out, all roles. Bt i know either a kill was targeted on him, or he did one. He is related to one of the failed Kills.
Post automatically merged:

Can't answer....

I explained everything to kiwi , gave credible information which I had and that's enough from my side.

I won't reveal anything here that can jeopardize especially to you who didn't co-operate at all....
There is good reason i didn't reveal to you, my night actions. Let that go, fake Reborn Informer. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.