[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

@Marimo_420 Did you target me and Al last night? Can you target 2 people at night?

@Yo Tan Wa I asked Marimo to claim and most likely I was targeted. I also asked players to vote Krogothwolf yesterday instead of taking back seat.

@Queen FFS WHATEVER I did D1 D2 and today I'll always be sus huh

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
is it possible for NW to be the mastermind?
I already gave a thought on that....

No conversion happened last night.

So I thought it's because nw was jailed and that's why as drago would notify if mastermind tries to convert and fails....

But then it was N2 and cooldown night so that also explains why no conversion happened...

So I will say slight chance is there...

@Marimo_420 Did you target me and Al last night? Can you target 2 people at night?

@Yo Tan Wa I asked Marimo to claim and most likely I was targeted. I also asked players to vote Krogothwolf yesterday instead of taking back seat.

i'm not talking about what you did d1 and d2
i'm talking about you now
you aren't really scum hunting
you suspected flower
you didn't even know about the reaper/sorcerer thing

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Honestly, I'm getting tired.

Wanna claim, NW? For the fact that you were jailed, you're already confirmed not Prince anyways.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I'm gonna go sleep soon. Hopefully I wake up early enough to see this day end.

Are we lynching Lanji or Marimo?

Last edited:

Reborn

This is based on assumption.....

Let's assume there are 2 unseen and 3 Neutrals as of now....

Let's assume that beta is really sellswood. Then this leaves us with two unseen and neutral killing role....

Neutral isn't assassin....but if he is sorcerer then he can plant bombs during day time and trigger them at night while being in prison.

Lanji and Marimo could be then unseen duo....

Marimo would then be mastermind...

Lanji be assassin.....

This is based on assumption.....

Let's assume there are 2 unseen and 3 Neutrals as of now....

Let's assume that beta is really sellswood. Then this leaves us with two unseen and neutral killing role....

Neutral isn't assassin....but if he is sorcerer then he can plant bombs during day time and trigger them at night while being in prison.

Lanji and Marimo could be then unseen duo....

Marimo would then be mastermind...

Lanji be assassin.....
He can't. That was only last game when Prince didn't block the target.

Beta is a Offensive/Killer class.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Sellswood is offensive class...

My problem with beta is that he actively gave away yesterday that he had something on you...and boldly put vote on you.

What you suggest then??
this is something that bothered me too.

I don't think there was enough time for Krogo to relay the message to Beta, and if anything, I have no idea why Unseen would make this type of move and accuse Flower over a RB.

This sounds like a lonewolf FB type of action which makes me inclined to believe that he could be sellsword. But then the roles won't add up.

This is also why @NeutralWatcher 's claim would be essential

I think his silence is concerning.

N

NeutralWatcher

@Queen It's 12 pm here. Im on my phone and it has bad internet connection. Once I'm at home around 2 pm I have better internet connection so I can be more active. Convertion also has a cooldown. So its not me why convertion failed. That's why I tagged instead of replied since it takes lot of time to wait connection

@Kiwipom Not yet.

Reborn

this is something that bothered me too.

I don't think there was enough time for Krogo to relay the message to Beta, and if anything, I have no idea why Unseen would make this type of move and accuse Flower over a RB.

This sounds like a lonewolf FB type of action which makes me inclined to believe that he could be sellsword. But then the roles won't add up.

This is also why @NeutralWatcher 's claim would be essential
Agreed!!

Beta action yesterday was too quick and bold as if he was damn sure and not afraid at all of outing himself...

This is only possible when he was sure of some back up...

Either wolf conveyed him that he is Butler which is unlikely based on timing as you said or he is lone wolf like sellswood.

This is also important because there has to be some benign Neutral role and not just neutral killing role..

Let's twist this differently....

Beta is sellswood...

Marimo is Neutral killing role(you know why)

Lanji is assassin and put vote on his own teammate to come clean....killed two

Then NW could be mastermind...

This is the best shot I have until Nw claimed...i am getting headache now.

If we don't Nw claim soon then we will decide on a plan that can keep check on all four of them... making them useless today and tonight....this we can ensure no conversion can happen while cornering them

F

Fallen Prince

@Queen neutral was the one who sussed wolf pretty on day 2 . If he was mastermind why will he bus his own player ?

Everyone was convinced with either to lynch marimo untill reborn came up to lynch wolf.

Flower questioned lanji but we didnt have enough evidence on lanji.

But you raised interesting point about players not being cult . We can check on NW s role again.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If Im Mastermjnd I would convert Reborn since he's thr most dangerous townie not Krogothwolf.
why don't you just say your role instead of the what-ifs?

This is the best shot I have until Nw claimed...i am getting headache now.

If we don't Nw claim soon then we will decide on a plan that can keep check on all four of them... making them useless today and tonight....this we can ensure no conversion can happen while cornering them
I'm getting a headache too. We are so close but one fuck up and Unseen converts tonight, we will be at a major disadvantage.

Reborn

If Im Mastermjnd I would convert Reborn since he's thr most dangerous townie not Krogothwolf.
You think too highly of me..... thank you..

You aren't prince.

Just claim your role and put an end to this.

NW if you are town then don't pull another beta on us like he did in last game by not claiming....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I refuse. This sus on me is stupid. I sus Krogothwolf and even asked players to lynch him moreover Convertion has 1 night cooldown and Im sus?
What is there to refuse about?

You're top suspect for mastermind right now.

Literally, we need this claim very much. I'm not one for pushing for claims but you really aren't looking good. This isn't a time for non-cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.