[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
ok reborn it was my fault are you happy now?
It's not your fault....

Fuji made a genuine mistake...it happens

But what he did put you into trouble.

I opened admitted that I have seen that and so did kiwi...

I told you all not to talk until drago comes...

But then, Lanji came in and spilled the beans openly....

Why???

Why didn't wait for Drago to at least try finding a way?

No host likes to see his game ruined because he puts efforts in building that game. He would have at least tried to find a solution that would have helped you because what happened to you was unjustified...

But what I didn't like is without waiting for host, the thread got filled with information revealing everything to everyone....

What only two people saw got revealed to everyone.....sigh

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's not your fault....

I told not to talk drago comes...

Why???

No host likes to see his game ruined because he puts efforts in building that game. He would have tried to find a solution that would have helped you because what happened to you was unjustified...

But what I didn't like is without waiting for host, the thread got filled with information revealing everything to everyone....

Drop it honestly. I think other people may have seen it too. It doesn’t matter, they have the right to be angry as long as they aren’t bullying Fuji

a bit off topic but do you mod this section? Then what section does drago mod? I kinda just assumes this was his section
I’m a global mod while Drago mods the OP discussion section mod. AL sama is the mafia mod.

Reborn

Drop it honestly. I think other people may have seen it too. It doesn’t matter, they have the right to be angry as long as they aren’t bullying Fuji

I’m a global mod while Drago mods the OP discussion section mod. AL sama is the mafia mod.
Their anger is justified and I am not blaming them.

They deserve win because what happened was wrong to them...

Regarding fuji then I already said his mistake is genuine and he didn't do anything intentionally.

But we should have waited for Drago to come at least.....he is the host.

Hey guys, playing mafia games here was super fun. And I always strove to be better. And to do so I would try to spectate games to learn how to do so.
And so I was watching this game with great attention, commenting on it from time to time on the dead chat. Today, I sent a post that was meant for dead chat but I guess I made a mistake and it sent here.
It was never my intention to ruin the game for everyone, i am petty but not that petty. I have decided that to apologize for doing so and ruining 3 days of intense( and amazing)debates and arguing. That I will not play the next two mafia games. I hope you guys accept this apology of mine and have a good day/night.
And that it didn’t negatively impact your image of me.

cheerios.

It's not your fault....

I told you all not to talk until drago comes...

Why???

No host likes to see his game ruined because he puts efforts in building that game. He would have at least tried to find a solution that would have helped you because what happened to you was unjustified...

lanji saw it too and he was pretending to be offline
how can you possibly know who saw the post and who didn't?

Reborn

Hey guys, playing mafia games here was super fun. And I always strove to be better. And to do so I would try to spectate games to learn how to do so.
And so I was watching this game with great attention, commenting on it from time to time on the dead chat. Today, I sent a post that was meant for dead chat but I guess I made a mistake and it sent here.
It was never my intention to ruin the game for everyone, i am petty but not that petty. I have decided that to apologize for doing so and ruining 3 days of intense( and amazing)debates and arguing. That I will not play the next two mafia games. I hope you guys accept this apology of mine and have a good day/night.

cheerios.
It's alright!!

Mistake happens.

You didn't intend it and it's fine....

Will see you in next game

cheerios.
everyone makes mistakes, i copy/pasted my wincon, just gotta learn from your mistakes and move on. No one is gonna look at you in a negative light over this and i dont think you should avoid the next two games

cheer up my dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.