[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what, we would have converted you because the converted hunter was op...
I knew you were going to convert Zara, nat was complaining about converted roles being weak and I told her that Zara would be a fantastic addition. And that you might try it, but wasn’t sure if you would risk it tonight as that would pretty much out you as mastermind in my mind if I was playing.

this game really improved my communication skills
i've been talking my way out of getting lynched or jailed for hours
even though my first post was "prince, jail me"
Hahahaha, tbh since yesterday you were just improvising like crazy. It was a sight to behold.
And come on, waiting for someone to claim then claim after them is such a scummy move haha

F

Fallen Prince

@Reborn i think you yourself gave it away you were Neutral many times in the Game. Even D2.

Queen, i also thought you were Prince or sus, hence send asked your role last Night phase.

Lanji that quick jump on Queen, serious bussing lol.
Last game i could see FB being townie, bad townie. This game his actions didn't make sense so he was definite scum.
It was dead obvious i was prince dunno how players thought it was Queen.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn i think you yourself gave it away you were Neutral many times in the Game. Even D2.

Queen, i also thought you were Prince or sus, hence send asked your role last Night phase.

Lanji that quick jump on Queen, serious bussing lol.
Last game i could see FB being townie, bad townie. This game his actions didn't make sense so he was definite scum.

Frankly speaking, I messed up a bit as neutral role.

I don't deserve the win as my gameplay was off...

Made mistakes in reading and in calculations....

That's why I am really fine with unseen and BD winning this....

F

Fallen Prince

Hey guys, playing mafia games here was super fun. And I always strove to be better. And to do so I would try to spectate games to learn how to do so.
And so I was watching this game with great attention, commenting on it from time to time on the dead chat. Today, I sent a post that was meant for dead chat but I guess I made a mistake and it sent here.
It was never my intention to ruin the game for everyone, i am petty but not that petty. I have decided that to apologize for doing so and ruining 3 days of intense( and amazing)debates and arguing. That I will not play the next two mafia games. I hope you guys accept this apology of mine and have a good day/night.
And that it didn’t negatively impact your image of me.

cheerios.
Chill its a game.

Let me explain the black dragon situation

im gonna be honest, i was just half asleep and posting on my phone

and didnt even notice i typed black dragon until kiwi called me out

but i was ugly laughing at everyone calling it a slip, i was just half asleep and not paying attention

fun game tho

Status
Not open for further replies.