Rivalry is

• Total voters
They bought immediatly post TS and were only interputed bcs of Luffy i think

Outside of that they competed more than once - hell ever in FI they competted
A serious fight is not that.

It's like Kuina vs Zoro

Roger vs Beard

Shanks vs Mihawk

A proper, serious competition to see who's stronger. Not a bicker joke that ends in 3 pages.

Rivalries are often a very defining aspect of a character. That's not the thing here.

Other than that, they never even have an after thought of each other when they're thinking about getting stronger during serious character moments and development. This is not how serious rivalries are written lol

It's like Kuina vs Zoro

Roger vs Beard

Shanks vs Mihawk

A proper, serious competition to see who's stronger. Not a bicker joke that ends in 3 pages.

Rivalries are often a very defining aspect of a character. That's not the thing here.

Other than that, they never even have an after thought of each other when they're thinking about getting stronger during serious character moments and development. This is not how serious rivalries are written lol
Why should they do that?
Lmao, I don't get why they should have a serious fight, they just want to show to be stronger by doing other stuff more than trying to kill or seriously injure each other.
If Zoro is way stronger then why at FI he didn't defeat way more opponents than Sanji?
For me, at least, defeating a similar Number of fodders is still a factor of strength, someone way more powerful than you will defeat a way greater number of opponents.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

It's like Kuina vs Zoro

Roger vs Beard

Shanks vs Mihawk

So you want Zoro and Sanji to kill each other while there are events taking place?

Hows that make any sense storywise

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But if Zoro fights King this will mean that everyone comparable to King can have feats with top tiers and you know, the wing of the Pirate King, which Is someone fundamental, must be stronger than mere Yonko commanders at least EOS lmao.
No it doesn't. Who says he's fighting King
How do you know how the fight will go
How does King fighting zoro show he can block the force of 2 yonko ?
How does it show he can scar kaido ?
It doesn't

Yeah of course will he fuck he'd be lucky to reach Marco level

They bought immediatly post TS and were only interputed bcs of Luffy i think

Outside of that they competed more than once - hell ever in FI they competted
Yes gags which I already said. Nothing ever serious