Character Discussion Robin's extremely cringe dialogue

Nope. You are. Zoro is a demon because how savage he is. He doesn't bother killing others. And he is a Monster because of his strength.

Robin is not like that.
Once again you know nothing but projecting.
Robin was called a Demon as a child, she never was one. But here she's embracing that title and becoming it, as for why her df made her look more Demon like idk, Oda can explain it.

Btw Zoro isn't a demon either. Lol

Once again you know nothing but projecting.
Robin was called a Demon as a child, she never was one. But here she's embracing that title and becoming it, as for why her df made her look more Demon like idk, Oda can explain it.

Btw Zoro isn't a demon either. Lol
You just contradict yourself.

You say that Zoro isn't a demon although everybody calls him a demon because of the way he acts. Robin doesn't act like a demon but everybody called her that but now she is becoming one.

I agree that she is becoming a demon. But she didn't had a build up for that.

I did cringe a bit the first time i read it ngl lol tho i think it being kinda cringe fits Robin in a weird way so its kinda cute imo

The dialogue that bothered me the most is easily oda somehow having zoro go from this...

To this

Like ??? Man sounds like a fuckin boomer :josad:

Sanjis line about forgiving a woman's lies is one of the best when you know the context

Robin was lying to protect the crew, she didn't wanted them to get involved, so at that moment Sanji knew she was lying, he forgives her lies and goes to help her, which leads to all the Sea Train stuff

Not surprisingly he says "A man needs to know when to forgive a woman's lies"

You're not making yourself a fool, but the opposite, and that makes a lot of sense

Sanji's mindset is always ahead of everyone else

What doesn't make sense is Zoro calling himself the King of Hell out of nowhere and then go to sleep, and scream in fear due to grim reaper, like... Aren't you the amazing King of Hell? Does that even mean something? Where are your balls at dude?? Do something

For Robin its the same, makes no sense at all, it feels like she took that line from an Emo band fanpage on Facebook in 2010. But it fits her epiteth, so its debatable

Last edited:
Oda forgot Robin’s character after having her as a background for almost a decade, so he just saw how in the past he gave her the title “demon child” due to being the sole Ohara survivor, and came up with a generic “good demon” quote