Roe vs Wade Overturned?

WTF are you stupid?
I didn’t want to participate on this discussion but when I read this I couldn’t stop myself
The woman has 0 faults in this case. She’s the victim and probably traumatised for her entire life.
We live in a world where women can’t go out during the night because they’re afraid.
What you wrote is completely fucked up.
You’re talking about moral? What you wrote is the exact opposite
Some people here don’t interact with women(or anybody for that matter) and it shows

The right wing loves to shout about freedom as they also preach about controlling if can get abortions or not or if transgenders can get surgeries or not.
I think that's one of many fundamental problems with the position

Even if the woman got pregnant because she was raped, it's still partially her fault for making the wrong choice to be in the wrong place, at the wrong hour, and without the right company.
This does not follow, Rape by definition would be without consent meaning it was never of her choice hence not her fault

I agree that to some sense, You shouldt be out at night as you could get mugged or what not so yeah that would be foolish if the woman did that however just because im making choices which could endanger me would not mean that the danger was my entirely of my own fault afteralll there's no real way to confirm wither or not someone would mug you

Even then so. I would like to add that what's to say that this would even apply to most cases regarding this matter if it does not then why would the wrong time ever be an argument?

And even if we blame totally just the rapist, the baby has nothing to do with it anyway; The baby's life is a different one from the rapist's. The baby can't be blamed and condemned to death because of something a rapist did. If someone needs to be condemned to death, it's the rapist; Not the baby.

Instead of killing babies, what needs to be done is to promote more chivalry, raising boys to be gentlemen who protect women as common sense, instead of relying on the police for everything, and rasing girls to become ladies with self-respect who would never allow themselves to do sex outside of marriage or to risk their safety going to dangerous places with wrong companies and without the protection of a gentleman in their family.

You are correct in the first point, The offspring would have no fault for what it's parents did. like if that was the case then i'd surely be dead as my biological father was a convict however with regards to it being okay to kill or not. it's all subjective though the reason given here would be sound defense for the argument for it.

We kill thousands of animals just so we can live more conveniently yet somehow that same principle would not be okay when regards to a baby. The logic is not all there

I think teaching men to worship women would be what created this problem to begin with, If we had more mutualistic relationships rather then the clear social control which women have then this problem wouldt exist but here we are like what good would chivalry be when whats decided by the suitor would be looks above all else.

Sex outside of marriage is fine, Sticking with one person even if you hate one another has routinely brought about abusive households and so kids have to suffer as a result of the parent's stupid religious beliefs

Last edited:

Wow, great argument
If people wanna get their dicks cut off why does it affect you, Why do you care so much??

Difference between the finger and penis example would be that the trans girl gets their gentalia to fit within the confines of the gender that they want to appear like and the finger example would have no aesthetic to it unless your counting got into an accident as a aesthetic which anyone would wanna conform to
Post automatically merged:

you wouldn't make such a joke if you could realize how hard things are for transgenders
No argument ether.
both the right and left spiting ideology without adding anything to the discussion who could of guessed that would of occurred

Yeah abortion should be legal. If some people think that “it’s for the baby”, then you can just adopt children who are abandoned by their parents, being unwanted. The world is already too crowded anyway. The reason doesn’t matter. Women’s body, their choice.

Yeah abortion should be legal. If some people think that “it’s for the baby”, then you can just adopt children who are abandoned by their parents, being unwanted. The world is already too crowded anyway. The reason doesn’t matter. Women’s body, their choice.
Disagree.
Abortion should be illegal.
And this whataboutism will get us nowhere.
One side only cares about the mother, the other believes that child should have their right to life.

You can tell Colt is one of those guys who would give the actual rapist a pass if she were showing an ankle.
so when a moslem woman who follows her religion, using hijab, mostly closed, but still sexually harrassed or raped, he thinks it’s her fault because “wrong place”, “wrong hour”, going with “wrong person”?

This dude is literally f-ed up

Disagree.
Abortion should be illegal.
And this whataboutism will get us nowhere.
One side only cares about the mother, the other believes that child should have their right to life.
So it means it’s okay for you that a woman should give birth to unwanted baby and abandon them? Quick question: do you have children?

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...rth-woman-arisona-hacienda-healthcare-776902/
this is how easy is to give birth. even women in coma can produce babies.
It's still quite hard on the woman if they are consious, it's not that it takes effort or whatever as the post which you sent proves, it's just hard on the body

Often times due to how human body is structured, Woman can have trouble walking and so on also unlike cows where they just fall out of the mother's vagina, human females have to push the baby out forcefully

We even go as far as letting them kill babies if it helps them avoid accountability.
explain to me exactly what is wrong with this

Whether or not you call a fetus a baby, the fact still remains that it literally has less consciousness than animals we slaughter by the millions for food.

Last edited:
explain to me exactly what is wrong with this

Whether or not you call a fetus a baby, the fact still remains that it literally has less consciousness than animals we slaughter by the millions for food.

We kill thousands of animals just so we can live more conveniently yet somehow that same principle would not be okay when regards to a baby. The logic is not all there

I see, you took a page out of my book.
Though animals arent just killed for food, they are also known to be killed for sport and so we can expand our existing land

literally has less consciousness than animals
This point is kinda stupid as nobody argues that we kill disabled people or people in comas but whatever like you should of just stuck to copying the bits of my post as your own statements here arent that good

This point is kinda stupid as nobody argues that we kill disabled people or people in comas but whatever like you should of just stuck to copying the bits of my post as your own statements here arent that good
even disabled people don't have the consciousness of a fetus

as for people in comas, they can recover and if they can't(e.i. are brain dead), then maybe they should be killed.

Whether or not you call a fetus a baby
it's a baby, do you not know how abortions even work?
they take twissors and rip the baby out of the womb. limb by limb

though apparently there exists other methods to execute the abortion according to what could be found by me

If we go by fetal charts, it's clearly human by a point far earlier that would be far earlier of what's suggested by left wing political pundits

Wither you think the killing is fine or not ultimately boils down to your own feelings on the matter obviously but the fact remains that it's clearly human by the least amount of time 16 weeks. I would argue 9 myself given the human form would already be developed by that point

The killing of humans has precedent with the death sentence being a thing so there's argument for it right but your not really being that nuanced or logical here.
both sides just love to spit ideologues without presenting actual arguments or reasons for things anyways just try thinking about things more before you say stuff especially when your taking my own position and adding things to it

even disabled people don't have the consciousness of a fetus
depends on the degree of the disability some are just unable of speaking such as people with mental retardation,autism and down syndrome.
We know that they are capable of consciously moving their limbs as of sixteen weeks

and they are capable of hearing by 18

From what information found suggests they are most likely conscious again wither you think it's fine to kill them or not would most certainly be subjective. you cant verify stuff like that as it's a matter of what's seen as acceptablw or not some cultures think it's okay to stone gay people others dont

both sides just love to spit ideologues without presenting actual arguments or reasons for things anyways just try thinking about things more before you say stuff especially when your taking my own position and adding things to it
Did you even read what I said? My point is that it doesn't matter if you call it a baby because its still okay to kill a fetus since it has sub animal levels of consciousness.

And also, your ideas aren't as original as you think. I deadass had no idea what you wrote until you pointed it out.