Roe vs Wade Overturned?

B

Ballel

so you been telling those kids they should have been aborted?
No one does that, that's just cruel.
When I meet a person with a genetic disability I would never tell them they should've been aborted yet I believe sometimes it would have been the better choice to save them the suffering that comes with it.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Thing is if most pro-lifers were like that and respected freedom of choice we wouldn't be seeing these kinds of discussions going on over 47 pages...

was funny though!
Yeah taking away the right to choose is the biggest issue here regardless of morals or political spectrum.

If course its funny. Its LongBeachGriffy. No one is safe from him lol

neither were masks and yet we had to wear them anyway same with vaccines
yes, and you should still use protection when having sex but dont want to get kids, even though its not 100% effective. It not being 100% effective doesnt mean its completely ineffective. how the fuck did you think this was a legit argument?
Post automatically merged:

safety belts aren't 100% effective,make sure not to use them :laughmoji:
no one said not to use protection wtf?!

B

Ballel

yes, and you should still use protection when having sex but dont want to get kids, even though its not 100% effective. It not being 100% effective doesnt mean its completely ineffective. how the fuck did you think this was a legit argument?

Pero can't have normal discussions lol
You'll learn that sooner or later

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

protection is still very effective let's not pretend those complaining about roe vs wade are doing it because they use protection all the time

or with protection.
choose
if you want 100% then do not have sex.
that is the risk.
so what is it? sex with protection or no sex at all because protection isnt 100%?

some peeps even use double protection (pill and condom) and still get fucking pregnant. and afaik, doctors dont just sterilize young healthy people.

protection is still very effective let's not pretend those complaining about roe vs wade are doing it because they use protection all the time
"lets not pretend" - sounds like you know they arent using protection?

He probably never had sex at all.🤭 You think any woman who values herself would do it with such a guy!?
there are conservative women btw.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
so what is it? sex with protection or no sex at all because protection isnt 100%?

some peeps even use double protection (pill and condom) and still get fucking pregnant. and afaik, doctors dont just sterilize young healthy people.

"lets not pretend" - sounds like you know they arent using protection?

there are conservative women btw.
yes if they were there wouldnt be so many abortions

No one does that, that's just cruel.
When I meet a person with a genetic disability I would never tell them they should've been aborted yet I believe sometimes it would have been the better choice to save them the suffering that comes with it.
telling people they should be aborted because of X -> not ok, just cruel
aborting people because of X -> perfectly fine.

yes if they were there wouldnt be so many abortions
this doesnt really follow

what do you mean?
If you want to have sex then expect a kid.
that is the risk....
protection id there to minimize it and it does work.
people are using abortion instead.

He probably never had sex at all.🤭 You think any woman who values herself would do it with such a guy!?
this guy.
kek.

i'll try my best.

what do you mean?
If you want to have sex then expect a kid.
that is the risk....
protection id there to minimize it and it does work.
people are using abortion instead.
yeah im not stopping to have sex just because protection isnt 100% effective lmao.

aint gonna have any kids either