Roe vs Wade Overturned?

I said "women who value themselves".
There will always be self-abusive patriarchal women.
That has nothing to do with Conservative women who value themselves; But I can see plainly you have an agenda and you sound like a Typical 3rd wave Feminist always Screeching about this "Patriarchy". You are full of fucking Cringe.

Next up is some state will make a law challenging Griswold vs Conneticuit people thinking it'll stop at Roe v Wade...

Can't wait for people to "be in shock" when Red states do everything in their power to limit the access to contraceptives

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Democucks.
Nobody should be supporting a 10 year old having sex much less having a child. I do think there should be some exceptions like so. Right now we are in a transition period.
Doesn't matter what you think. Ohio outlawed abortions and because of that a 10 year old that got raped and pregnant is not able to abort. You wanted this.

Doesn't matter what you think. Ohio outlawed abortions and because of that a 10 year old that got raped and pregnant is not able to abort. You wanted this.
It doesn't matter what you think. Lol
That's all you irrational democrats can say. Least of all hearing somebody else's thoughts and opinions. Always can't take it.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It doesn't matter what you think. Lol
That's all you irrational democrats can say. Least of all hearing somebody else's thoughts and opinions. Always can't take it.
I don't care about your opinions cuck, just know that you got what you wanted and now kids that get raped are being forced to give birth. Big w for your side isn't it

I don't care about your opinions cuck, just know that you got what you wanted and now kids that get raped are being forced to give birth. Big w for your side isn't it
You say, Now but that's something that has been happening, don't blame us for something a democrat would do.
You don't have a very rational thought about you, you know.
And again stop Projecting Cuck onto me, when it's the mirror you should be telling.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You say, Now but that's something that has been happening, don't blame us for something a democrat would do.
You don't have a very rational thought about you, you know.
And again stop Projecting Cuck onto me, when it's the mirror you should be telling.
Actually if a kid got raped before they would likely be able to at least not be forced to give birth. Not anymore, because of what you tards wanted. You can't deflect. This is going to happen now, and it's because of what you wanted. Cuck.

Actually if a kid got raped before they would likely be able to at least not be forced to give birth. Not anymore, because of what you tards wanted. You can't deflect. This is going to happen now, and it's because of what you wanted. Cuck.
I've literally said that there should be Exceptions and your dead ass can't even be rational enough to see that, Shut the Fuck Up before you keep insulting me and then regret it. Look in the Mirror ms Deflecting.
Post automatically merged:

"Republicans are evil!!!"
"Democrats are evil!!!"

Over and over and over and over.....why can't they both suck?
Rhinos like Mitch McConnell can just stop.

I don't understand how you aren't getting that a 10 year old got raped, and is unable to abort. There is not an exception here. She's being forced to give birth. Are you genuinely stupid?
Reread what I have said. Are you?
Do you understand what I mean by exceptions?
If not, please educate yourself.