Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Reread what I have said. Are you?
Do you understand what I mean by exceptions?
If not, please educate yourself.
You wanted abortion to be illegal. It is. Because of that, this 10 year old can't abort. You thinking there should be an exception doesn't matter, because there isn't one and this happened because of what your side wanted to begin with. Holy fuck you are unbelievably dense LMFAO.

You are one to talk about meltdowns Crying and whining when you don't get your way and insulting people. Double standards and hypocrite much?
Hahaha Not very intelligent are you?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
You are one to talk about meltdowns Crying and whining when you don't get your way and insulting people. Double standards and hypocrite much?
Hahaha Not very intelligent are you?
keep going :perocry:

That's non-argument. And wrong on obsession, but go on... exaggerate some more it's all that you can do, seeing as there's nothing, sit down and shut the fuck up.
donโ€™t really think im exaggerating here since you like to talk about so open and often, but anyways disagree about calling it a non-argument.

if you still insist on the non argument thing then answer me this, if youโ€™re so righteous about saving unborn clumps of cum
then how many foster care kids have you adopted and how much money and materials have you donated towards kids in foster care and struggling parents?

Last edited by a moderator: