Roe vs Wade Overturned?

D

Deleted member 10278

What?

There are ppl who don't want kids for many reasons. It is that easy, y'all should just mind your own business
That is why those people should avoid casual sex, hooking up with randoms and dating someone they know they will break up with and aborting a baby that comes out of that. Now if those folks are married, which was what you were asking about then they should raise them if the kids are already born and if they do not want to have another kid then they can practice natural birth control that isn’t going to harm anyone. Not sure what is so hard to understand here.
if there are not optimal then the chance increases that you have an unwanted baby so umm....
what is the natural birth control
abstinence or what

there are also more natural ways of aborting babies mate without clinics
making it illegal wont stop that
What I mean by not so optimal is that they have side effects that can be harmful to the woman even if gets the intended job done.

The most natural birth control; There are times during a woman’s cycle where she cannot get pregnant, those are the times for married folks to have sexual intercourse if they do not want to have another kid. Look it up if you don’t know.

I don’t care about the political shit show going on so you can save your breath on that one bro.

But it is dependent of my money?
You are saying a woman has the right to jump off an airplane drag a man with her, and when i ask what rights do the man have you say "he has the right to fall" thats whats going on here
You have a right to care for your kid if it's born. If you don't, the mother has the right to take you to court. You do not have a right to choose what happens to a pregnant woman's body.

Also, if it's overturned and that 3rd sentence disappears, neither person has a right to choose anything lol. Both the mother and father are fucked regardless, so yeah, you'll be jumping off the plane with her if she gets knocked up lol.

B

Ballel

pregnancy effects the woman’s body a lot so even if she wanted to have a baby but changed her mind due to the pregnancy effects it’s her right to go get an abortion
I've seen some pregnant women in family who had severe pregnancy effects One could tell just from looking at them that their body is suffering, some looked like a personification of death.

That is why those people should avoid casual sex, hooking up with randoms and dating someone they know they will break up with and aborting a baby that comes out of that. Now if those folks are married, which was what you were asking about then they should raise them if the kids are already born and if they do not want to have another kid then they can practice natural birth control that isn’t going to harm anyone. Not sure what is so hard to understand here.

What I mean by not so optimal is that they have side effects that can be harmful to the woman even if gets the intended job done.

The most natural birth control; There are times during a woman’s cycle where she cannot get pregnant, those are the times for married folks to have sexual intercourse if they do not want to have another kid. Look it up if you don’t know.

I don’t care about the political shit show going on so you can save your breath on that one bro.
"I don’t care about the political shit show going on so you can save your breath on that one bro"
dont quote me with your dumb argument then

that natural birth control sounds so optimal sir , perfect method indeed .
Post automatically merged:

I know about this but it doesn't always work. Many women have an irregular menstrual cycle.
he doesnt know that

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You have a right to care for your kid if it's born. If you don't, the mother has the right to take you to court. You do not have a right to choose what happens to a pregnant woman's body.

Also, if it's overturned and that 3rd sentence disappears, neither person has a right to choose anything lol. Both the mother and father are fucked regardless, so yeah, you'll be jumping off the plane with her if she gets knocked up lol.
I have a right to have my money taken from me.Wow have men been so feminized they actually fall for this bs now?:seriously:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
eh
wdym
mothers dont use the money they earn to care for their kids ?

here
if a father has custody , the mother if she is working bares some financial responsibility
I dont know how it works where you are ...but not the case here
In the microscopic minority of cases where a men gets custody yes.
And i mean only a men is forced because only gets no choice on the childs life and is then take the court so they will force him to cough the dough.
Men cant distance themselves from the child we dont have that right unless we risk going to jail.

B

Ballel

In the microscopic minority of cases where a men gets custody yes.
And i mean only a men is forced because only gets no choice on the childs life and is then take the court so they will force him to cough the dough.
Men cant distance themselves from the child we dont have that right unless we risk going to jail.
you sound like you're speaking from experience....