Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Exactly, pure utter ignorance.
It's always about the mother and how she can evade responsibility.
Let's play pretend, Only women are ignorant and try to avoid responsibility
A man never has avoided caring for his child obviously, They just avoid paying child support totally different, you see

Post automatically merged:

The Pro freedom right advocating people be forced to do something, Oh the irony

Let's play pretend, Only women are ignorant and try to avoid responsibility
A man never has avoided caring for his child obviously, They just avoid paying child support totally different, you see

The Pro freedom right advocating people be forced to do something, Oh the irony
Of course the fathers have yo take responsibility. Durr.
That's not what was being talked about, stuff it hambone.

Orphanages are not really great place. Kids without parents can easily be manipulated to do criminal activity.

Great, no logical explanation or discourse.
So many mature adults on this forum
Er this isnt great place to chat roe vs wade.

I have seen some dumb answers here and you cant debate against dumb maga fans eitherway..

Great, no logical explanation or discourse.
I gave logical reasoning for nearly all my posts had what do you mean?

Of course the fathers have yo take responsibility. Durr.
lying is not a flattering thing, You verbatim said it's always about the mother avoiding responsibility implying guys dont do the same exact thing.

That's not what was being talked about, stuff it hambone.
I was calling out, the hypocrisy in the right's argument on abortion so yea it has everything to do with the topic.
You cant be pro freedom then trigger happy on banning everything that you dislike, it's like me saying im to love nature as im burning down every tree in sight. it's nonsensical

Er this isnt great place to chat roe vs wade.

I have seen some dumb answers here and you cant debate against dumb maga fans eitherway..
Yea that's the problem with the two party system, There's no middle ground or centralists so both sides just become hyper radical as there's no middle man to keep things in check.
People are biased and will think as they want regardless of reason presented kinda hard to discuss with most due to that close minded nature of humans like same sort of thing happens in anime chats too, people wont admit they are wrong on one point as it hurts their beliefs so everything ultimately boils down to childish screeching as questioning the viewpoint of certain people is tantamount to literally insulting them so you end up with a sphere which has discourse boiled down to just insults

You all seen it, the right calls everything that they disagree with sjw communist libtard nonsense and the left calls everything that they disagree with nazi alt-right bigots. Really cant expect much else to happen when you cant reason with anyone in this day and age

Last edited:

lying is not a flattering thing, You verbatim said it's always about the mother avoiding responsibility implying guys dont do the same exact thing.

I was calling out, the hypocrisy in the right's argument on abortion so yea it has everything to do with the topic.
You cant be pro freedom then trigger happy on banning everything that you dislike, it's like me saying im to love nature as im burning down every tree in sight. it's nonsensical

Yea that's the problem with the two party system, There's no middle ground or centralists so both sides just become hyper radical as there's no middle man to keep things in check.
People are biased and will think as they want regardless of reason presented kinda hard to discuss with most due to that close minded nature of humans like same sort of thing happens in anime chats too, people wont admit they are wrong on one point as it hurts their beliefs so everything ultimately boils down to childish screeching as questioning the viewpoint of certain people is tantamount to literally insulting them so you end up with a sphere which has discourse boiled down to just insults

You all seen it, the right calls everything that they disagree with sjw communist libtard nonsense and the left calls everything that they disagree with nazi alt-right bigots. Really cant expect much else to happen when you cant reason with anyone in this day and age
Idiot, you're just putting words into my mouth, so to speak.
You are the one assuming here. I'll stick to what I've said. Good bye hambone.

Actually Republican party is close to becoming party of fascism. You'll be shocked many still think election was stolen from trump .

People still need to remember about Jan 6 how Trump and his puppets allowed the rioters to attack and yet escaped all sorts of punishment.

I agree no party is perfect in the end . I am not big of Aoc and far left as well.

Last edited:
Actually Republican party is close to becoming party of fascism. You'll be shocked many still think election was stolen from trump .
The opposition also thought the election was rigged in 16 when trump won, People get bitter when they lose nothing new really
dont think that exactly proves that their fascistic

People still need to remember about Jan 6 how Trump and his puppets allowed the rioters to attack and yet escaped all sorts of punishment.
Trump allowed the attack? He told them to go home. Where did you get the implication that it was ever endorsed by donakd j trump?
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...p-go-home-message-rioters-jake-tapper-vpx.cnn

Both sides as of that year had tried to use violence to get what they wanted eg the right thought by fighting that they could get who they wanted in power and the left thought that by rioting, The police would be defunded ofc nether happened but political violence has been a larger issue in these more recent years.

I think, If we want these issues to stop then having people be more minded and willing to discourse would help as right now everything is just boiled down to what's sports team that you like so ofc the only way to solve problems would be violence as when reason fails, that's what they turn too

If a mother does not a child and the father is not there then it will be sent to a orphanage, with hookup culture being as huge as would be and with alot of females not wanting to have kids, they cant all go orphanages wouldt be enough space given the amount of abortions that happen within he year.

in 17 alone, there was 862,000 abortions. What we would do with that many kids?? the systems that we have in place just could not handle ir
https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2019...gain-state-abortion-restrictions-are-not-main

Last edited:
The opposition also thought the election was rigged in 16 when trump won, People get bitter when they lose nothing new really
dont think that exactly proves that their fascistic

Trump allowed the attack? He told them to go home. Where did you get the implication that it was ever endorsed by donakd j trump?
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...p-go-home-message-rioters-jake-tapper-vpx.cnn

Both sides as of that year had tried to use violence to get what they wanted eg the right thought by fighting that they could get who they wanted in power and the left thought that by rioting, The police would be defunded ofc nether happened but political violence has been a larger issue in these more recent years.

I think, If we want these issues to stop then having people be more minded and willing to discourse would help as right now everything is just boiled down to what's sports team that you like so ofc the only way to solve problems would be violence as when reason fails, that's what they turn too

If a mother does not a child and the father is not there then it will be sent to a orphanage, with hookup culture being as huge as would be and with alot of females not wanting to have kids, they cant all go orphanages wouldt be enough space given the amount of abortions that happen within he year.

in 17 alone, there was 862,000 abortions. What we would do with that many kids?? the systems that we have in place just could not handle ir
https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2019...gain-state-abortion-restrictions-are-not-main
There are tons of proof Trump instigated it. However i will stop it right here. Its pointless its not like ex president will be tried in jury .